• No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Q followers do so with a religious ferver - fever? They attribute supernatural powers of clairvoyance to this/these clown posters as they attach convoluted - contorted? meanings to some 2 or 3 year old post through numbers associated wirh dates, etc.
In the trash heap out front of my house I noticed a box printed with Q2 - woa; what could be the meaning? Was this predicted? Am I the messiah? I tried to take a photo but the camera would not focus on the Q2 - double woa and maybe wow or even BOOM.
you are the messiah of dirt! soil, that is!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...forts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades.

• Ukraine has no nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons programs. On March 11 and 18, 2022, United Nations (UN) High Representative for Disarmament Affairs Izumi Nakamitsu similarly stated that the UN is not aware of any biological weapons programs in Ukraine. Those comments were reiterated on May 13, 2022, by the UN Deputy High Representative for Disarmament Affairs.

i just read the article in full. this is another example of taking things out of context and trying to make it look like something else.

you are trying to make it look like the Ukrainians have bio-weapon labs and they don't.

and the photo with the nazi tatoo is a photoshop job. even if it isn't we have more nazi's in the US than does ukraine.

is trump putin's bitch?

remember don jr saying "we don't need american banks anymore, we get our loans in Russia."

and trump likes young women. he say's so himself. i wonder if there is not some video of trump and an underage girl on file with the kgb. it is one of his great weaknesses and i'm sure he was being blackmailed by the russians his whole term.

i've heard trump supporters say that trump is the reason putin did not invade ukraine. as if he was afraid of trump but now not biden.

nothing could be more ludicrous! the real reason is that putin had trump trying to break up nato. when that failed and trump was gone he went ahead with the invasion.

what putin really wants is all of the former soviet union back in his possession. when ussr broke up russia lost 1/2 it's population. 1/4 of it's land area, and approx 50% of the natural resources.

nato is putin's nemesis and it will be his waterloo.

trump is heavily compromised by the russians. that's the way they do things. compromise them for leverage.

Three Berries

Q followers do so with a religious ferver - fever? They attribute supernatural powers of clairvoyance to this/these clown posters as they attach convoluted - contorted? meanings to some 2 or 3 year old post through numbers associated wirh dates, etc.
In the trash heap out front of my house I noticed a box printed with Q2 - woa; what could be the meaning? Was this predicted? Am I the messiah? I tried to take a photo but the camera would not focus on the Q2 - double woa and maybe wow or even BOOM.
LOL good definition of the MSM Qanon.....

How's that Jan 6th thing going????? Almost like you are watching a very bad Hollywood movie.......

Hempy McNoodle

With the elections upon us, the Deep State will surely deploy their Ukrainian refugees and re-cast them as 'White Supremacists.'

"The war in Ukraine has also produced 5 million refugees. Most are now in neighboring European countries. However, there are about 2,000 at the U.S.-Mexico border.

President Joe Biden has already announced that the U.S. is willing to take 100,000 Ukrainian refugees."

Time for Charlottesville 2.0?:smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

'This is pretty serious': Justin Bieber reveals he's been struck by facial paralysis from Ramsay Hunt syndrome in shock video to fans after being forced to cancel tour dates​

• On Tuesday, the artist had announced he was postponing the 'next few shows' of his seven-leg, 130-date Justice World Tour due 'non-Covid related illness'
  • This has not been an easy year for the Bieber family as Justin's wife Hailey was hospitalized in March for a small blood clot in her brain which gave her stroke-like symptoms

58930775-10905347-image-a-1_1654889193886.jpg

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy watched a little bit of the J6 hearing. It was just as expected. Political theatre, fake emotions, and videos which were edited to remove context presented as evidence of something somehow comparable to Pearl Harbor.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Gee, I wonder what's up with that?
Shingles

From the article you posted:

WHAT IS RAMSAY HUNT SYNDROME? THE RARE COMPLICATION OF SHINGLES THAT LEADS TO FACIAL PARALYSIS​

Ramsay Hunt syndrome is a complication of shingles, caused by the same virus as chickenpox (VZV), that can lead to facial paralysis.
The virus becomes reactivated after laying dormant for years and causes inflammation and irritation on the facial nerves.

VZV is harmless unless it is reactivated and should this happen new symptoms will appear.
The virus can be reactivated when the immune system is weakened, and less able to fight off infection. Stress is often a trigger.

Hempy McNoodle

Shingles

From the article you posted:
You don't actually expect them to tell the world that the jab had anything to do with this, do you?? You think they'd tell all those Bieber fans the truth? Hell no! So, they had to come up with another reason (because you just can't hide that shit).

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Hempy watched a little bit of the J6 hearing. It was just as expected. Political theatre, fake emotions, and videos which were edited to remove context presented as evidence of something somehow comparable to Pearl Harbor.
the last time the capitol of the US was assaulted was the war of 1812.

i guess the hours of violence recorded were fake? 144 officers treated for injuries sustained while fighting the "law and order" president's supporters. why are they pleading guilty if they didn't do anything wrong?

i particularly enjoyed bill barr's testimony. voter fraud is bullshit!

any act that hinders, impedes, or obstructs an official act of congress is a federal felony.

also, the atlantic magazine is a 165 yr old highly respected intellectual publication. two of its founders are ralph waldo emerson and henry wadsworth longfellow.

Last edited: