Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

It's interesting...

CAbGVxOf724t.png

Hempy McNoodle

"But, I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed."

-John F Kennedy, 'The President and the Press (1961)'

Hempy McNoodle

April 7, 2022:

June 6, 2022:

"The zoo continues to consult with Gorilla SSP — a group that cares for, researches and educates the public on gorillas — which said it has not seen liver cancer in such a young gorilla."

Hempy McNoodle

"“There is never a good time to leave a job like this one, but now seems right to me," Bacow, whose last day will be June 30, 2023, said in a letter to the university community. “Through our collective efforts, we have found our way through the pandemic. We have worked together to sustain Harvard through change and through storm, and collectively we have made Harvard better and stronger in countless ways.""

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey mr mcnoodle, do you grow weed? if so, do you have any pics anywhere? i would like to see what kind of plants you grow. almost everyone on icmag grows and has pics from time to time. for some reason, i can't find any of yours.

maybe you could help me out with some of my theories by supplying me with some information about your lifestyle, habits, etc. nothing compromising, of course, but stuff like your age (i have told everyone mine), are you married, single, widowed, divorced, or have a significant other?

are you retired or do you work in any capacity?

these are simple, non-threatening questions to help me understand your position in life and why you do this type of posting.

what are you personally getting from this type of engagement? do you find it gratifying or stimulating? do you think you are performing a public service?

there is some truth in some of what you post, but also a lot of misinformation. almost propaganda if you will. when people detect propagandizing and proselytizing it makes you look less sincere, less honest.

do you use cannabis? i do. all day long every day. i greatly prefer it to any other drug i've tried, including alcohol. it truly helps me deal with this crazy world mentally and eases the pain from life's injuries

usually, in most individuals, i've met throughout my 57 years of continuous use, i see a type of introspective awareness that non-cannabis users don't get or understand.

the extreme right-wing nut job types who use cannabis but hate liberals have always mystified me. if it weren't for all those liberals paving the way for them they wouldn't be using cannabis right now.

i started using in 1965 in the haight-ashbury district of san franscisco. it was hip to be cool. to be tolerant. live and let live. peace and love.

politicians are ruining the cannabis industry just like they ruin everything else.

also, if you don't mind being honest with me, are you a qanon believer?

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "hey mr mcnoodle, do you grow weed? if so, do you have any pics anywhere? i would like to see what kind of plants you grow. almost everyone on icmag grows and has pics from time to time. for some reason, i can't find any of yours."

Hempy McNoodle: Growing weed is one of my favorite things to do. I have pics throughout this thread, but most pics are in the landrace threads. The 'Snow High's Double Acapulco Gold' thread is one of my latest. I just harvested an experimental crop. I think there is a thread about that one too (could use an update). And, I'm ready to start my next crop. I grow in my closet with a minimalistic setup. Because of Biden's energy crisis, I won't be growing anything too special because I don't want to lose rare seeds to rolling blackouts. So, I'm going to do some freebies (all feminized). 1 Critical Widow, 1 Critical Purple Kush, and 1 C99.

picture.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "maybe you could help me out with some of my theories by supplying me with some information about your lifestyle, habits, etc. nothing compromising, of course, but stuff like your age (i have told everyone mine), are you married, single, widowed, divorced, or have a significant other?

are you retired or do you work in any capacity?

these are simple, non-threatening questions to help me understand your position in life and why you do this type of posting."

Hempy McNoodle: Born in the mid-early eighties. Currently single (recently ended a long-term relationship). I work for a non-profit community integration program for adults with developmental disabilities.

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "these are simple, non-threatening questions to help me understand your position in life and why you do this type of posting.

what are you personally getting from this type of engagement? do you find it gratifying or stimulating? do you think you are performing a public service?"

Hempy McNoodle: I do find a lot of satisfaction in posting sometimes. The reason I started this thread is explained in the first post of this thread. Have you seen it? Basically, I have a high IQ and understand that once people understand the nature of the enemy, the enemy will lose power and will lose control and humanity will have a bright future rather than destruction, death, and slavery. It's basic logic (and also game theory).

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "there is some truth in some of what you post, but also a lot of misinformation. almost propaganda if you will.

Hempy McNoodle: Can you give any examples of misinformation that I have posted (and have not corrected)?

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "do you use cannabis? i do. all day long every day. i greatly prefer it to any other drug i've tried, including alcohol. it truly helps me deal with this crazy world mentally and eases the pain from life's injuries

usually, in most individuals, i've met throughout my 57 years of continuous use, i see a type of introspective awareness that non-cannabis users don't get or understand.

the extreme right-wing nut job types who use cannabis but hate liberals have always mystified me. if it weren't for all those liberals paving the way for them they wouldn't be using cannabis right now.

i started using in 1965 in the haight-ashbury district of san franscisco. it was hip to be cool. to be tolerant. live and let live. peace and love.

politicians are ruining the cannabis industry just like they ruin everything else."

Hempy McNoodle: All day, ery day! Started when I was 12.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
great! thank you very much! i looked up your threads and so now we have something in common.

back in the mid-60's in the bay area it was mostly crappy mexican brickweed but once in a while we would get our hands on some great sativas. they were mostly seeded tops but not compressed into bricks. panama red and colombian gold. some nice weed from michoacan too.

the trippiest smoke i've ever had was from an old rasta in st croix. he told me he went to africa for the seeds. this was about 1990-91.

thank for filling me in on your situation. i understand you better now.

Hempy McNoodle

delta9nxs: "also, if you don't mind being honest with me, are you a qanon believer?"

Hempy McNoodle: Do you mean, "Do I think Q is legit?" Yes. You know there is no "QAnon" though, right? Curious why you are not asking me about Q, but QAnon. Do you know what Q is? Have you read Q posts? If so, how many, roughly?

Latest posts

Latest posts