• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18718840

Tesla MedBed Generators​

56 reviews
https://www.teslabiohealing.com/pro...w#shopify-section-gl-product-page-description
$19,999.00

Count 2 MedBed Generators™ ($19,999)

I only need another $19,000, @Hempy McNoodle . Send me the money and I'll send you one. I hear they cause incredible miracles.
I need one. Please send by overnight shipping - also please include a bed, as I sleep on a mat on the floor.
Are there bubbles involved?

Hempy McNoodle

edquqddXb6xA.png

audiohi

Veteran
"ex-gay" milo who demoted his husband to housemate and was banned from CPAC for conditioning pedophilia, has been rehabilitated and welcomed back by republicans!

e8oagdg4b3491.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

"However, in interviews with The New York Times and CBS’ 60 Minutes, McIndoe admitted that the movement, which began in 2017, is both a parody and response to conspiracy theorists and misinformation.

“So it’s taking this concept of misinformation and almost building a little safe space to come together within it and laugh at it, rather than be scared by it,” McIndoe told “60 Minutes” during a segment last month. “And accept the lunacy of it all and be a bird truther for a moment in time when everything’s so crazy.”"

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

"However, in interviews with The New York Times and CBS’ 60 Minutes, McIndoe admitted that the movement, which began in 2017, is both a parody and response to conspiracy theorists and misinformation.

“So it’s taking this concept of misinformation and almost building a little safe space to come together within it and laugh at it, rather than be scared by it,” McIndoe told “60 Minutes” during a segment last month. “And accept the lunacy of it all and be a bird truther for a moment in time when everything’s so crazy.”"
I can hear the murmurations already.
(Yes @armedoldhippy I fit it in again. Now if only I could do the lemmings lecture)

Hempy McNoodle

"The indictment actually calls out Antifa by name and alleges all defendants “are all affiliated with Antifa” and used “force, fear, and violence to further their interests and suppress the interests of others.”

The grand jury brought 29 felony counts, including conspiracy."

Define Fascism.
Define Terrorism.

Hempy McNoodle

Is January 6th just being pushed by the Deep State for political theatre?

"The New York Times laid out the Democrat Party’s playbook for the January 6 hearings Tuesday, with some Democrats admitting in the article that the hearings are political theater.

“With their control of Congress hanging in the balance, Democrats plan to use made-for-television moments and a carefully choreographed rollout of revelations over the course of six hearings…to persuade voters that the coming midterm elections are a chance to hold Republicans accountable for it,” The New Times reported."

Latest posts

Latest posts