• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

:biglaugh:

vzKofRGQwu6o.jpeg

M

member 505892

So, you still think The Great Awakening isn't happening?

I still think you're a retard cognitively challeneged, that's correct.

All you are is a Trump fanboy.... you don't care about anything other than trying to promote him as some kind of hero, because without that you'll have to face reality.
And that is just out of the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Three Berries

A US Army recon plane landed in Uvalde just before the shooting and left just before the shooter was killed​

This is kind of weird… The aircraft was in Uvalde for the first time this year during the shooting. The plane landed 3 minutes before the shooter crashed his vehicle. The plane then left 2 minutes before the shooter was killed.

#USARMY MC-12W RECON PLANE (#RONIN34/12-00279) LEFT #FORTHOOD/KILLEEN AT 10:15AM CT ON 5/24. IT APPROACHED THE #UVALDE AREA ~ 11:02 AND FLEW OVER #KUVA; ENTERED A PATTERN AT 11:16, & LANDED AT 11:25. AT 12:48PM, THE PLANE TOOK OFF AND RETURNED TO FT HOOD. HTTPS://T.CO/8SYMVFABIM PIC.TWITTER.COM/PSH7ET6BO8
— RADARATLAS (@RADARATLAS) MAY 26, 2022

Why was this aircraft in Uvalde for the first time in 2022 at the exact moment that one of the deadliest US shootings was unfolding?

Again, the plane landed 3 minutes before the shooter crashed his vehicle. The plane then left 2 minutes before the shooter was killed.

WHY’D THEY DO THIS? PIC.TWITTER.COM/X6STMPO2IJ
— JSN₩AKE (@JSNWAKES) MAY 30, 2022

The plane left Ft. Hood and it went straight to Uvalde. Then straight back. So I doubt it just landed to refuel.

A-US-Army-recon-plane-landed-in-Uvalde-before-the-shooting-and-left-just-before-the-shooter-was-killed.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
hey, can you grow cannabis in a "peach tree dish" ? hell, if you can grow beef or pork, why not pot? :biggrin: she's so ignorant, it's no wonder the gap-toothed segment of the GOP loves her. :biglaugh:

She was proud of that shit and posted it for everyone to see. Lol.

Part of me says that she did that to be talked about, but then I realize... nope. She doesn't even have basic scientific knowledge.

Peach tree dish... Nailed it! Post it up!

Oh yea! Look what evil bill gates did to this weed!

medical-marijuana-20140330.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

A US Army recon plane landed in Uvalde just before the shooting and left just before the shooter was killed​

This is kind of weird… The aircraft was in Uvalde for the first time this year during the shooting. The plane landed 3 minutes before the shooter crashed his vehicle. The plane then left 2 minutes before the shooter was killed.

Why was this aircraft in Uvalde for the first time in 2022 at the exact moment that one of the deadliest US shootings was unfolding?

Again, the plane landed 3 minutes before the shooter crashed his vehicle. The plane then left 2 minutes before the shooter was killed.

The plane left Ft. Hood and it went straight to Uvalde. Then straight back. So I doubt it just landed to refuel.

A-US-Army-recon-plane-landed-in-Uvalde-before-the-shooting-and-left-just-before-the-shooter-was-killed.jpg
This doesn't look legit to me. The The aircraft numbers don't match (RONIN34 vs RONIN42). And the times shown in the image (3:15pm-5:48pm) don't match with the time of the shooting (11:28am).

There are tons of things like this going around. The deep state wants people to share these in an attempt to discredit 'truthers.'