Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

54XzJRplXPp0.jpeg

It's weird how all of the high-profile shootings follow such a pattern. I guess you can't have a mass shooting psyop without allowing the shooter to carry out the 'event,' right?

Hempy McNoodle

Why has Pearl Jam never been blamed for school shootings in America? The first mass school shooting occurred in their video 'Jeremy.' This video was promoted by Viacom's MTV and helped shape the 90s culture.

Hempy McNoodle

MSN Link:

"At 11:27a.m. on Tuesday morning, the door that police believe was used by the 18-year-old gunman to enter the school was propped open by a teacher, Director of Texas Department of Public Safety Steven McCraw said at a Friday press conference.

McCraw said the detail was confirmed through "video evidence."

After the gunman crashed his vehicle in a ditch just a minute later, the teacher ran to get a phone and walked back to the propped-open door. "

M

member 505892

Why has Pearl Jam never been blamed for school shootings in America? The first mass school shooting occurred in their video 'Jeremy.' This video was promoted by Viacom's MTV and helped shape the 90s culture.

No it didn't, you cocksure moron.... Jeremy shot HIMSELF in front of his class.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i took about 8 people off of "ignore" a few weeks ago. so far, only one has earned his way back on. i spend a LOT less time digging through bullshit hoping to find a nugget of gold now. turns out that simpletons don't shit gold like they thought they did...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts