• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

The point is that there is a conspiracy to inflate political support world-wide and this constitutes war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Psychological Warfare
Political Warfare
Informational Warfare

Propaganda launched by entities WHO are not registered as foreign agents under FARA??
If accounts are FAKE, what else is FAKE?

'Conspiracy Theory' is now accepted reality.

Checkmate!

The end (of the game) is near.

med4u

Veteran
This teachers decision was pivotal to the loss of life at this school and they should bare full responsibility....they should just neck themselves at this point...were they in on it?

Robb Elementary teacher propped door open prior to shooting: Officials | Washington Examiner

Three Berries

I think Musk's interest in Twitter is only to expose them as a shell for disinformation processing by the Deep State.. He's doing an admiral job for the White Hats. By the time the shareholders are done with the Company it will be dissolved or bought up cheaply.

Hempy McNoodle

hGGbv8Idn6mO.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

So, what is a liberal?...a liberal thinker...one who takes liberal actions?

If I am liberal with those who I encounter, this is defined as generous, open-minded and kind. If I have dinner at granny's she heaps a liberal helping on my plate.

Would you not think that it is this way of thinking and behaving which have brought about some of the greatest changes in our society? Medical care for those in need, fair working conditions; wages. More equitable treatment for under-trodden races, women, persons with disabilities, prisoners etc.

What is conservative? What do you equate this with? I equate it with fiscal responsibility, working hard to get what one desires, getting ahead of the next guy, resisting giving what I have to support another person's needs. Certainly selfish, compared to liberal.

As usual this little man with the permascowl is wrong and cruel. He is far from gentle, far from kind, giving or open-minded. If he wanted to perhaps use the term democrat, then he would be closer to the mark.

Perhaps he shares Hempy's problem with definitions. I do know that Tommy Douglas weren't no conservative.

Hempy McNoodle

So, what is a liberal?...a liberal thinker...one who takes liberal actions?

If I am liberal with those who I encounter, this is defined as generous, open-minded and kind. If I have dinner at granny's she heaps a liberal helping on my plate.

Would you not think that it is this way of thinking and behaving which have brought about some of the greatest changes in our society? Medical care for those in need, fair working conditions; wages. More equitable treatment for under-trodden races, women, persons with disabilities, prisoners etc.

What is conservative? What do you equate this with? I equate it with fiscal responsibility, working hard to get what one desires, getting ahead of the next guy, resisting giving what I have to support another person's needs. Certainly selfish, compared to liberal.

As usual this little man with the permascowl is wrong and cruel. He is far from gentle, far from kind, giving or open-minded. If he wanted to perhaps use the term democrat, then he would be closer to the mark.

Perhaps he shares Hempy's problem with definitions. I do know that Tommy Douglas weren't no conservative.
As I've always said, these terms and understandings are so error ridden that they should be tossed entirely and a new way of understanding should emerge. One which recognizes that these are basically highly variable personality traits and the deep state uses "political issues" to manipulate the population by using these arbitrary categories, terms, and scales.

Cannavore

Veteran
The point is that there is a conspiracy to inflate political support world-wide and this constitutes war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Psychological Warfare
Political Warfare
Informational Warfare

Propaganda launched by entities WHO are not registered as foreign agents under FARA??
If accounts are FAKE, what else is FAKE?

'Conspiracy Theory' is now accepted reality.

Checkmate!

The end (of the game) is near.
lol

Hempy McNoodle

If it is true that a teacher propped open the very same door via which the shooter entered the school just one minute before the 'event' began, then that is a big clue as to what really went happened...

Latest posts

Latest posts