What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Elon Musk buys 9% of Twitter makes him the largest shareholder. Bye Bye Jack! Hello free speech. I wonder if he will force them to let Trump back so we can get on with the mean tweets.

audiohi

Veteran
Elon Musk buys 9% of Twitter makes him the largest shareholder. Bye Bye Jack! Hello free speech. I wonder if he will force them to let Trump back so we can get on with the mean tweets.

Truth social is never going to make it anyway.

That would be hilarious if he completely abandons his own social media to go back to twitter. lol

You'll marvel at his success. lol

Three Berries

Truth social is never going to make it anyway.

That would be hilarious if he completely abandons his own social media to go back to twitter. lol

You'll marvel at his success. lol

Why don't you think Truth Social is not going to happen? I think there is going to be quite a void once all the media are exposed. Once the Star Link internet is complete then there can be free speech. Right now Google controls most of what is presented as truth. StarLink has no Intelligence Community back door acess.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Why don't you think Truth Social is not going to happen? I think there is going to be quite a void once all the media are exposed. Once the Star Link internet is complete then there can be free speech. Right now Google controls most of what is presented as truth. StarLink has no Intelligence Community back door acess.

google is a web based search engine and the control the search results.

isnt Musk's starlink just satellites offering connectivity, aka internet access?

how does the starlink system equate to more free speech.

peace

shithawk420

Veteran
Yes We Are The News Now

And it's damn hard to get a gun in Illinois unless you live in Chiraq.

Took my buddy 25 years but he got a pardon from the governor.he has a ccw.if he can do it so can we.doubt I'm gonna live another 25 years though.gotta get a ghost gun while we can

armedoldhippy

Veteran
gotta get a ghost gun while we can

it is against the law to buy or sell them. you can legally MAKE your own. buy an 80% receiver, finish it, and buy the rest of the parts needed. if you are caught with one, they may ask to see your machine shop/tools where you finished the machine work. if you don't have the equipment, there are going to be a lot more questions. the feds will expect answers to them as well...and "go fuck yourself'" will not be an acceptable answer.

shithawk420

Veteran
it is against the law to buy or sell them. you can legally MAKE your own. buy an 80% receiver, finish it, and buy the rest of the parts needed. if you are caught with one, they may ask to see your machine shop/tools where you finished the machine work. if you don't have the equipment, there are going to be a lot more questions. the feds will expect answers to them as well...and "go fuck yourself'" will not be an acceptable answer.

I suspected as much.i knew they were gonna crack down on them eventually.i can't even have a taser in my state without a FOID.ive been looking at pepper balls.maybe? That would probably suck

audiohi

Veteran
the two guys running his "outlet for truth" both resigned. just another in a long string of failures in ChumpyWorld...

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

Three Berries

google is a web based search engine and the control the search results.

isnt Musk's starlink just satellites offering connectivity, aka internet access?

how does the starlink system equate to more free speech.

peace

It's independent from the world telecoms. Doesn't share cables or other networks. Google, ATT, Verizon etal Enemy of the People.

Absolem

Too Funny.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...-social-after-troubled-app-launch-2022-04-04/

April 4 (Reuters) - The two Southern tech entrepreneurs had the two qualities that Donald Trump’s Truth Social startup needed: tech-industry expertise and a politically conservative worldview aligned with the former president, a rare combination in the liberal-leaning industry centered in San Francisco.

Josh Adams and Billy Boozer - the company’s chiefs of technology and product development - joined the venture last year and quickly became central players in its bid to build a social-media empire, backed by Trump’s powerful brand, to counter what many conservatives deride as “cancel culture” censorship from the left.

Less than a year later, both have resigned their senior posts at a critical juncture for the company’s smartphone-app release plans, according to two sources familiar with the venture.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I suspected as much.i knew they were gonna crack down on them eventually.i can't even have a taser in my state without a FOID.ive been looking at pepper balls.maybe? That would probably suck

they aren't cracking down, it has ALWAYS been illegal to sell/give away/trade a firearm you make yourself if you don't have a license & put serial numbers on them before the sale. what will probably happen is that the currently legal "80%" receivers available will be outlawed. you could buy them for as little as $35 or $40 a while back. prices starting to rise now...a friend has built 4 of them, using nothing more than the drill press he has and a file or two to smooth out the edges. i think he builds them and buries them in sealed PVC pipe...

Latest posts

Latest posts