What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This email I received is pretty much on par with the twit stuff etc. you post in this thread huh?

Andrey Mikhels <[email protected]>

Sat 2022-04-02 12:25 PM

You

Hello Sir,

I am a middle-class Russian businessman in Oil and Gas. Because of the ongoing sanctions on many wealthy Russian citizens whose money in foreign banks are targeted for seizure.
I am desperate and afraid to lose my assets/ investments and because of this reason I decided to move most of my money for safekeeping and reinvestment to trusted people.
Can we work together?, I need your help to receive the $2 million USD that I have in a USA bank. I would like you to keep the contents of this email absolutely secret. Please reply through this private email that I can access easily for swift action.

Friendly regards,

Andrey Mikhels.

I am so flattered that this gentleman trusts me so much to care for his money and keep his secret. This must be similar to the warm fuzzies shared by Q followers knowing that they are among the privileged with such intellectual prowess to see beyond the mundane and the cleverly presented deep state propaganda. They are the anointed with expanded thinking powers.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sorry > Not that sort of imagination.

"At times I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason. When the eclipse of 1919 confirmed my intuition, I was not in the least surprised. In fact, I would have been astonished had it turned out otherwise. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research."

Petrochemical

FB_IMG_1531911924888.jpg
​​​​​​

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Ballots are quite obvious as they are marked as such and many could be read from outside to see who the vote was for. They also usually come in big totes by the time the USPS is delivering them to be counted.

Mail in voting for the general populace should be outlawed. No need for it.

I doubt any ballots filled out were transported in such a way as to have any votes visible, im sure that would be illegal. Maybe we both should check the federal & state election laws to see how ballots should be transported.

Family members have worked for our local supervisor of elections and here in Fl the filled out ballots are closely monitored but who knows, the state with ballots in question may allow ballots to be less secure when transporting.

This is Republican voter fraud and not a peep from the Trumpetts.

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics...ng-others-do-same/L6LTC2AHBFDMXPOTZKVMO5ESJQ/

Secretary Raffensperger Launches Investigation of Florida Attorney Looking to Fraudulently Register and Vote in Georgia’s Runoff Election

https://sos.ga.gov/news/secretary-r...lorida-attorney-looking-fraudulently-register

peace

Three Berries

I doubt any ballots filled out were transported in such a way as to have any votes visible, im sure that would be illegal. Maybe we both should check the federal & state election laws to see how ballots should be transported.

Family members have worked for our local supervisor of elections and here in Fl the filled out ballots are closely monitored but who knows, the state with ballots in question may allow ballots to be less secure when transporting.

This is Republican voter fraud and not a peep from the Trumpetts.

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics...ng-others-do-same/L6LTC2AHBFDMXPOTZKVMO5ESJQ/

Secretary Raffensperger Launches Investigation of Florida Attorney Looking to Fraudulently Register and Vote in Georgia’s Runoff Election

https://sos.ga.gov/news/secretary-r...lorida-attorney-looking-fraudulently-register

peace

Sorry there were numerous instances especially in CA where the ballots were marked R or D on the outside or could be seen through the envelope or the address window. And they have video of people dropping off ballots by the arm load where only one per customer please is allowed.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
NYT Painted Matt Gaetz as a Child Sex Trafficker. One Year Later, He Has Not Been Charged.

The Florida Congressman may one day be indicted and convicted. For now, this episode highlights the dangers and abuses of trying a person through media leaks.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/nyt...as-a-child?s=r

The headline chosen by Times editors was as inflammatory and provocative as possible: “Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl.” The paper, high up in the article, emphasized what grave crimes these were: “The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.” The article was extremely light on any actual evidence regarding Gaetz, instead devoting paragraph after paragraph to guilt-by-association tactics regarding “a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.”

so what are you trying to imply by this post?

do you know that Joel Greenburg hasnt been sentenced yet because he is cooperating with the prosecution, as is Gaetz's ex girlfriend? That could be why Gaetz hasnt been charged yet.

do you believe he is getting unfair treatment in the legal system?

peace

Three Berries

so what are you trying to imply by this post?

do you know that Joel Greenburg hasnt been sentenced yet because he is cooperating with the prosecution, as is Gaetz's ex girlfriend? That could be why Gaetz hasnt been charged yet.

do you believe he is getting unfair treatment in the legal system?

peace

The purpose is to show how Gaetz has already been tried in the media, yet not been charged.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yup I think you are right Hempy. Red beside yellow is the coral.

that is the saying, but....not always. individuals have been found of coral snakes with black bands between the red and yellow. also, about an estimated 6% of coral snakes are all black. one web site i read said that the only way to be sure it is a coral snake regardless of stripe orientations was if it's head/nose were black. right after that, i saw a video of a "reptile expert" handling what he said was a kingsnake with a ...black head.😬

buzzmobile

Veteran
Not a coral snake Buzz?

No, Hempy McNoodle , was correct. It is a scarlet king snake. No need to remember a silly rhyme. If there is a colorful snake with red, yellow and black markings and that colorful snake has a black nose one should not mess around with the black nosed snake.
ALL coral snakes have black noses. ALL scarlet king snakes have a red nose. ALL California kingsnakes have red, WHITE, and black markings.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, Hempy McNoodle , was correct. It is a scarlet king snake. No need to remember a silly rhyme. If there is a colorful snake with red, yellow and black markings and that colorful snake has a black nose one should not mess around with the black nosed snake.
ALL coral snakes have black noses. ALL scarlet king snakes have a red nose. ALL California kingsnakes have red, WHITE, and black markings.

Or some Florida Kings have white instead of yellow.

Latest posts

Latest posts