What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
my bad. i saw you mention twitter but thought you were referring to him being reinstated as potus like many republican voters.

you forgot something.........republican claiming fraud needs no proof for their voters.

just because too many ignorant people believe Trump's big lie that un-proven voter fraud is why he lost doesnt imply its the truth. hell, some stupid people still believe the earth is flat so by your reasoning it must be true.

peace

that's 75% of all voters,not just Republicans

And how many ignorant people believed the Russia hoax? Or that hunters laptop was bogus....a lot of stupid people are easily duped in this country....81 million of them
Thought Biden was a good candidate for president...not so much anymore...
how bout you?

Three Berries

Best self own yet on here bro.

Your entire "Great Awakening" is based on an anonymous source known as "Q". And you have been feeding off "Q" for years.

Can't make this shit up.

That's right and the Dems have fallen flat on their face with the last 5 years of anonymous sources. Q stuff is coming true. Future Proves Past

Absolem

That's right and the Dems have fallen flat on their face with the last 5 years of anonymous sources. Q stuff is coming true. Future Proves Past

One of "Qs" first posts claimed Hillary Clinton was detained and an arrest was coming soon. If that's the non sense you find credible about Q it says more about you then him. Face it. You got conned.

Q is like the WWF for the Trump clan. Expect they don't know its fake.

Absolem

And how many ignorant people believed the Russia hoax? Or that hunters laptop was bogus....a lot of stupid people are easily duped in this country....81 million of them
how bout you?

Still can't grasp the fact that Billy Barr Trump's attorney general never pursued charges against Hunter.

Your side had it's chance with Hunter and whiffed.

Three Berries

One of "Qs" first posts claimed Hillary Clinton was detained and an arrest was coming soon. If that's the non sense you find credible about Q it says more about you then him. Face it. You got conned.

Q is like the WWF for the Trump clan. Expect they don't know its fake.

Beware that date as Qs post and future dates tend to match up.

But none the less disinformation is part of the game right? It's everything the Dems have used against Trump for 5 years! But if someone uses it against he Left/Globalsit then it's a crime.

It's the Lefts conundrum wrapped up in one scenario. What to do when the right uses leftist tactics against them?

Three Berries

Still can't grasp the fact that Billy Barr Trump's attorney general never pursued charges against Hunter.

Your side had it's chance with Hunter and whiffed.

No, just warming up. You first have to show ALL the corruption as this will not be settled in US courts.

Hunters laptop is just he beginning.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23681.jpg

Morcheeba*

Veteran

how bout you?

i like biden much more than trump but there are other people id rather vote for than these two.

peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i like biden much more than trump but there are other people id rather vote for than these two.

peace

virtually ANYONE besides them. not gonna vote for any of Chumps cheerleaders either. those idiots doggedly hanging on to his tattered coat tails have shot themselves in my book. nor is Schumer or Pelosi on my list. i'm ashamed to say i wanted Bland Paul to get the GOP nomination. live and learn...😬

Latest posts

Latest posts