What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Remember in the Senate hearing when Dr. Malone told us all that he actually works for Department of Defense?...

Arnie1974 on GETTR: "@rwmalonemd Great speech from D..."

@rwmalonemd Great speech from Dr Malone - "We've Gotta Out Em'!" - Dr. Malone Sets His Sights on Justin Trudeau and the World Economic Forum

"The good news about these characters is [that] most of them aren't very smart... We can beat them... but first thing we've got to do is we've got to out em'... We've invested thousands of dollars in our team, and we have built a massive spreadsheet of over 4000 names of WEF trainees, and we've got their CDs. We got their jobs. We got where they are, where they come from, where they're working now, who they used to work with... We're about to put this up on a blockchain-protected site, so they can't take us down."

Hempy McNoodle

qJR5LQoUZtps.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are too kind! Thank you, Petrochemical :tiphat:

Greetingz All!

Hempy has just been enjoying a little time away from the computer. Spring is finally here (no more "dark winter," lol).

I'm hoping to find a very rarely seen animal this year: The Diablo Mountain Kingsnake

Been looking for almost 25 years and still haven't seen one...

looks a lot like a coral snake. I've seen them.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't trying to "duck" your questions. You asked lots of questions and Hempy's been busy with other things.

I recall you asking what kind of a "sting" this is... It is a very complex and multifaceted sting. The likes of which the world has never seen. And, in the following weeks, months, and years, you are going to learn a lot about it (I am sure). To understand it properly, you really do have to learn to expand your thinking.

This whole thread is really kind of all about the "sting" or "the PLAN (to save the world)"

evasive...as usual

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump attempts to sheild things for various reasons. He may, for example, not want to show his hand. Maybe he does not want the enemy to know what evidence they have against them until the indictments are unsealed. Maybe he does not want them to learn (yet) how the evidence was obtained.

In some cases, it is believed that Trump also manipulates the enemy by using "bait."

Another reason is that with all of the sensitive and complex planning involved, TIMING is very important. This is a sophisticated counter-intelligence sting and things complex things have to happen in certain order.

As for the law-suit part of your question, there are various ways to look at it. Did the judges pass on it because they are corrupt? Or, could it be that they are part of the plan and pushing these matters beyond the purview of the criminal code in order to drive it into the supreme court and then MILITARY JUSTICE system? There are many possibilities and you really must expand your thinking in order to understand it.

"it is believed"...expand your imagination, you mean.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He wanted the enemy to be front and center so that the sleeping masses can learn who they are and eventually learn that they are the enemy. Think Bill Gates. Think Fauci. Think Birx (Burks?), etc...

Manafort is a particularly interesting example.

It is an assumption on your part that I only care about pedophilia when it is dems who get caught and not repubs. I am not loyal to the republican party and the "sting" is just as much against republicans as it is dems.

"Save the world from who?," you ask...

From the New World order (Deep State).

To your last point, the 'down ballot' issue is one which points in Trump's favor, not Bidens. The fraudulent votes were rushed and did not have much as far as down ballot votes. This is how you get those results. Why would Biden voters not vote down the ballot and 'clean out' the republicans?

The fraudulent votes were rushed and did not have much as far as down ballot votes. - complete fabrication - evidence?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One only need watch episodes of the 'apprentice' or footage of his involvement in wrestling or his pathetic promotions of Trump steaks, water etc. to see the true Trump. Secret agent man > LOL
and his airhead sons just look at them posing with the dead animals, cutting off elephant tails, which they (or daddy) paid a fortune to kill - accept the first impression as the real person - scum of the Earth. Elitist puppets of the real deep state.

Latest posts

Latest posts