What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Face it everybody, after all of Hempy's stuff about the GREAT awakening did not pan out he had to glom onto the protests about mandates and pretend this is what he meant. Heck, I'm against mandates but my brain is not fried enough to buy the Q dogma.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. :smoker:

Good Wins. Evil loses.

Hempy McNoodle

Face it everybody, after all of Hempy's stuff about the GREAT awakening did not pan out he had to glom onto the protests about mandates and pretend this is what he meant. Heck, I'm against mandates but my brain is not fried enough to buy the Q dogma.

What do you think will happen when the whole situation with suppressing effective treatments gets resolved?

How will that effect the legality of the EUA for the jabs?

How do you define fraud?

Did it lead to people dying?

How many people died because hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, and other treatments were banned (because Trump recommended them)?

What will the penalty be and how many people will be implicated?

What institutional and structural changes will follow?

You sure nothing's happening?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe Rogan was a Bernie Sanders supporter! Don't forget that. Big Pharma hates Sanders too, he openly rails against their greed, it's a miracle he's still alive

Ranked choice (instant runoff) would be a huge boost to 3rd party candidates - Libertarians and Greens, etc.

Exactly. It was after he voiced his support for Bernie that the smear campaign began.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Great minds think alike! :)

great minds.jpg

Good pitch.
homer.jpg

Three Berries

i figure everyone there was in on the scam. there were no Chumpettes at the "rally" because there really wasn't a rally. plus, that wasn't The Chump that spoke. there were, each & every one of them. crisis actors left over from all of the fake school shootings... PROVE ME WRONG! 😅😂🤣

Most of the rioting started and went on before Trump was done speaking.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think will happen when the whole situation with suppressing effective treatments gets resolved?

How will that effect the legality of the EUA for the jabs?

How do you define fraud?

Did it lead to people dying?

How many people died because hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, and other treatments were banned (because Trump recommended them)?

What will the penalty be and how many people will be implicated?

What institutional and structural changes will follow?

You sure nothing's happening?

huh? what's yu talkin bout?

Hempy McNoodle

What happens if the "consensus" shifts to support the deplorable conspiracy theorists claims? Will the zombies still "Trust the Science?"

Hard truths are coming into the light...

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!