What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

You have an excuse for everything.

The dude killed innocent people and posed for pictures with their bodies like someone would with a deer or fish. That is sick. Period.

You are sick. Quit making excuse when deranged people do deranged things.

Yes, but many many soldiers did similar things, so why were these soldiers targeted and then pardoned? I make no excuse. I only make the point that the facts are unknown and this is not even debatable (unless you know something no one else knows about the situation). Why did Trump specifically pardon this group of killers and not others? No one knows (publicly).

Hempy McNoodle

W2DEBBQLzz40.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes, but many many soldiers did similar things, so why were these soldiers targeted and then pardoned? I make no excuse. I only make the point that the facts are unknown and this is not even debatable (unless you know something no one else knows about the situation). Why did Trump specifically pardon this group of killers and not others? No one knows (publicly).

You have a problem with facts. Anything that does not support your mental illness is disregarded as a conspiracy of some sort.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the Epoch Times, for fucks sake, lol..."a far-right international media corporation" . yup, you KNOW they don't have a dog in the fight...🤣

Three Berries

Good excuse as any for leaving.

Jeff Zucker Resigns As Head of CNN Over 'Consensual Relationship' With Colleague

https://ijr.com/zucker-resigns-head...ing&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=firefly

CNN President Jeff Zucker is stepping down over a previously undisclosed “consensual relationship” with a colleague.

The network’s media correspondent Brian Stelter shared Zucker’s statement in a tweet.

Zucker said that the relationship came to light as the network investigated its now-former anchor Chris Cuomo.

“As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo’s tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone have worked with for more than 20 years. I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began, but I didn’t. I was wrong,” Zucker wrote.

Three Berries

What caught my eye is those 5 countries are the Five Eyes Intelligence agencies who where behind Steele Dossier and fake Russian Hoax.....

The Five Eyes alliance is an intelligence-sharing arrangement between five English-speaking democracies: the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It evolved during the Cold War as a mechanism for monitoring the Soviet Union and sharing classified intelligence. It is often described as the world's most successful intelligence alliance. But recently it has suffered an embarrassing setback.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
All of the instigators are free and only innocent bystanders are in prison (for over a year without charges, in violation of their constitutional rights). They are political prisoners and there have been disturbing reports of abuse ever since early on, including severe beatings by prison guards. The prison guards were hardline antiTrumpers. The leftists on social media cheered and celebrated the news that this was happening. Maybe that is why Trump will pardon them. Maybe he knows that they aren't even going to get a trial until he's in office again. In which case, of course they should be freed immediately and of course they can sue the fuck out of all kinds of entities after. I don't know what country you live in, but in the USA you have a constitutional right to 'due process' and due process is the 'judicial process.' That is a guaranty that you will receive a quick expedient trial in front of a jury of your peers and see the evidence against you and face and question your accuser.

So, since they've been denied due process, they must be acquitted or exonerated, unless, the deep state really wants to accuse them of insurrection... If so, that would boomerang badly, but ultimately it would not work for many reasons. two of which are that they were allowed in and were peaceful and did not make demands or claims of authority and did not posses any small arms or heavy artillery (no guns).

Why would Trump supporters want to beat the police?? They generally are well known as people who generally support the police.

Who hates the police?

Who would REALLY love to hurt the police?

I think we all know the answer.

so the instigators are free and innocent bystanders are jailed is Alternate Facts spread by the maga media sphere.

here are a few links to articles regarding jail time for those who beat capital police. its only a few people i linked but it appears as though you are Wrong about instigators being free but you should question your information source since you believe they are free.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/10/10543...scott-fairlamb
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-four-years-in
https://www.npr.org/2021/12/17/10653...jan-6-sentence
https://time.com/6133336/jan-6-capitol-riot-arrests-sentences/

IF you are correct about innocent bystanders being detained then show proof. Also, what is your definition of innocent bystander? is it people who were there but never went into the capital building or does it describe individuals who went into the capital bldg but didnt partake in any vandalism or beating of cops?

show proof of people being denied their due process b/c i dont believe your saying so. perhaps the people you are referencing are being legally held on criminal charges and remember that it is not a constitutional right to to be able to post bail and get out of jail while awaiting a trial.

show me examples of people being held indefinitely w/o being criminally charged.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No I'm not Ok with those busting heads. They weren't MAGA people. Probably Antifa and FBI....I don't agree with you MSM narrative.

where is your proof of this. you have none because your media has lied to you telling you it was antifa/fbi or some other boogie man b/c the Truth hurts.

why did good ole Trump supporters, who support the cops, stand by and watch imposter trumpetts beat cops and break into the capital?

they stood by and watched as cops were beat w/trump flag poles b/c they thought that is what needed to be done to stop the certification of electoral vote, they believed Trump's Big Lie.

i bet you have NO Proof that those who beat cops were antifa or fbi.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

What caught my eye is those 5 countries are the Five Eyes Intelligence agencies who where behind Steele Dossier and fake Russian Hoax.....

The Five Eyes alliance is an intelligence-sharing arrangement between five English-speaking democracies: the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It evolved during the Cold War as a mechanism for monitoring the Soviet Union and sharing classified intelligence. It is often described as the world's most successful intelligence alliance. But recently it has suffered an embarrassing setback.

Great minds think alike! :)

Hempy McNoodle

so the instigators are free and innocent bystanders are jailed is Alternate Facts spread by the maga media sphere.

here are a few links to articles regarding jail time for those who beat capital police. its only a few people i linked but it appears as though you are Wrong about instigators being free but you should question your information source since you believe they are free.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/10/10543...scott-fairlamb
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-four-years-in
https://www.npr.org/2021/12/17/10653...jan-6-sentence
https://time.com/6133336/jan-6-capit...sts-sentences/

IF you are correct about innocent bystanders being detained then show proof. Also, what is your definition of innocent bystander? is it people who were there but never went into the capital building or does it describe individuals who went into the capital bldg but didnt partake in any vandalism or beating of cops?

show proof of people being denied their due process b/c i dont believe your saying so. perhaps the people you are referencing are being legally held on criminal charges and remember that it is not a constitutional right to to be able to post bail and get out of jail while awaiting a trial.

show me examples of people being held indefinitely w/o being criminally charged.

peace

Looks like you got this one correct. Most of the people held seem to have been charged (many only within the last few months). Many are charged with just violation of curfew. Also, some of the people who are agent provocatuers were also charged such as the viking guy. Many were held for quite some time before being charged last summer. That is a long time to not have charges brought. No one has been charged as an insurrectionist of course. So, that means they will be able to sue for slander, as they are innocent until proven guilty.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you got this one correct. Most of the people held seem to have been charged (many only within the last few months). Many are charged with just violation of curfew. Also, some of the people who are agent provocatuers were also charged such as the viking guy. Many were held for quite some time before being charged last summer. That is a long time to not have charges brought. No one has been charged as an insurrectionist of course. So, that means they will be able to sue for slander, as they are innocent until proven guilty.

Oh come on Hempy! Yer just embarrassed that Viking - Davy Crockett guy is a prime example of Q followers - especially that hilarious prayer. What a bunch of no-minds. Another equally good, yet hilariously stupid example is Flynn. I begged the guy as short on marbles the first time I ever heard him speak, way before the Trump campaign.

Latest posts

Latest posts