What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where is your proof of this. you have none because your media has lied to you telling you it was antifa/fbi or some other boogie man b/c the Truth hurts.

why did good ole Trump supporters, who support the cops, stand by and watch imposter trumpetts beat cops and break into the capital?

they stood by and watched as cops were beat w/trump flag poles b/c they thought that is what needed to be done to stop the certification of electoral vote, they believed Trump's Big Lie.

i bet you have NO Proof that those who beat cops were antifa or fbi.

peace

Trump's big yap about - Duh... Pence better fix this. Hempy, you follow very stupid people.

Three Berries

where is your proof of this. you have none because your media has lied to you telling you it was antifa/fbi or some other boogie man b/c the Truth hurts.

why did good ole Trump supporters, who support the cops, stand by and watch imposter trumpetts beat cops and break into the capital?

they stood by and watched as cops were beat w/trump flag poles b/c they thought that is what needed to be done to stop the certification of electoral vote, they believed Trump's Big Lie.

i bet you have NO Proof that those who beat cops were antifa or fbi.

peace

I bet you have no proof that those who beat up people were actual Trump/MAGA people.

Three Berries

39152743cf8917fc7e9dbb08c6966fbda4fad7a800d29b29af70a7be847611db.png

Pelosi Congress Claims Sovereign Immunity in Federal Court to Keep Secret January 6 Videos and Emails

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced that it filed an opposition to the U.S. Capitol Police’s (USCP) effort to shut down Judicial Watch’s federal lawsuit for January 6 videos and emails. Through its police department, Congress argues that the videos and emails are not public records, there is no public interest in their release, and that “sovereign immunity” prevents citizens from suing for their release.

Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit under the common law right of access after the Capitol Police refused to provide any records in response to a January 21, 2021, request (Judicial Watch v. United States Capitol Police (No. 1:21-cv-00401)). Judicial Watch asks for:

Email communications between the U.S. Capitol Police Executive Team and the Capitol Police Board concerning the security of the Capitol on January 6, 2021. The timeframe of this request is from January 1, 2021 through January 10, 2021.

Email communications of the Capitol Police Board with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security concerning the security of the Capitol on January 6, 2021. The timeframe of this request is from January 1, 2021through January 10, 2021.

All video footage from within the Capitol between 12 pm and 9 pm on January 6, 2021

Congress exempts itself from the Freedom of Information Act. Judicial Watch, therefore, brought its lawsuit under the common law right of access to public records. In opposing the broad assertion of secrecy, Judicial Watch details Supreme Court and other precedent that upholds the public’s right to know what “their government is up to:”

“In ‘the courts of this country’— including the federal courts—the common law bestows upon the public a right of access to public records and documents” … “the Supreme Court was unequivocal in stating that there is a federal common law right of access ‘to inspect and copy public records and documents.’” … “[T]he general rule is that all three branches of government, legislative, executive, and judicial, are subject to the common law right.” The right of access is “a precious common law right . . . that predates the Constitution itself.”

The Court of Appeals for this circuit has recognized that “openness in government has always been thought crucial to ensuring that the people remain in control of their government….” “Neither our elected nor our appointed representatives may abridge the free flow of information simply to protect their own activities from public scrutiny. An official policy of secrecy must be supported by some legitimate justification that serves the interest of the public office.”

“The Pelosi Congress (and its police department) is telling a federal court it is immune from all transparency under law and is trying to hide every second of its January 6 videos and countless emails,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The hypocrisy is rich, as this is the same Congress that is trying to jail witnesses who, citing privileges, object to providing documents to the Pelosi rump January 6 committee.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/pelosi-congress-claims-immunity-in-court/

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, that whole article baselessly smears Trump and does not explain why Trump pardoned them. And if the reason is unknown, that is not emphasized either. The author just baselessly assumes that it is simply due to Trump being stupid and deplorable. USA Today is one of the worst rags out there.

Not much different than the shit you post - tweets - half truths, assumptions.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet you have no proof that those who beat up people were actual Trump/MAGA people.

I bet you have proof that those who beat up people weren't actual Trump/MAGA people.

A lack of evidence is not evidence no matter how much you want it to be.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, but many many soldiers did similar things, so why were these soldiers targeted and then pardoned? I make no excuse. I only make the point that the facts are unknown and this is not even debatable (unless you know something no one else knows about the situation). Why did Trump specifically pardon this group of killers and not others? No one knows (publicly).

Oh, oh...I know....for popularity with the dingbats, just like everything else he does. Remember his wrestling days? Aren't you proud?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Face it everybody, after all of Hempy's stuff about the GREAT awakening did not pan out he had to glom onto the protests about mandates and pretend this is what he meant. Heck, I'm against mandates but my brain is not fried enough to buy the Q dogma.

Three Berries

BLM Has 60 Days To Come Clean About Financials After California DOJ Sends Scorching Demand Letter

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...nancials-after-california-doj-sends-scorching

"The organization BLACK LIVES MATTER GLOBAL NETWORK FOUNDATION, INC. is delinquent with The Registry of Charitable Trusts for failing to submit required annual report(s)," reads the letter from California AG Rob Bonta.
BLM is also prohibited from "soliciting or disbursing charitable funds" in California until it submits its 2020 Form 990 and other financial records to the state, the California DOJ informed the charity Monday. The letter added that the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, the legal entity that represents the national BLM movement, faces fines for "each month or partial month for which the report(s) are delinquent."

"Charitable assets cannot be used to pay these avoidable costs," the California DOJ warned BLM. "Accordingly, directors, trustees, officers and return preparers responsible for failure to timely file the above-described report(s) are personally liable for payment of all penalties, interest and other costs incurred to restore exempt status." -Washington Examiner

If they fail to come clean, California may revoke BLM tax-exempt statusand impose fees, in addition to holding directors personally liable.

Absolem

If only there was some piece of evidence of Trump supporters beating cops on Jan 6th....................

Click image for larger version  Name:	106828805-1611345962739-gettyimages-1230465064-Lev_Radin_010721.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	186.6 KB ID:	18061492

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what, I'm starting to think this Great Awakening might not be some baloney. But some of you folks are going to be surprised when it doesn't turn out how you like.

Thinking through this whole Joe Rogan controversy to it's eventual conclusion, he has become main stream media. He has replaced the major news networks as a truly unbiased sources of information. A fucking comedian has replaced "legitimate journalism".

If the artists get their way, Spotify will have to pay Joe his $100 million right now. That's a pretty good hunk of money to start your own media empire. Joe Rogan is too big to cancel and all he will do is become more powerful. Which is why the fading MSM is trying to paint him as an Alt Right podcaster. Anyone who listens to his show knows that he is farther left than almost every Dem in Congress.

Another thought just occurred to me. I have something in common with Steve Bannon. We both believe in the 4th Turning. Which is an interesting theory that might help explain some of the craziness we see today. It's about a cycle of societal evolution where the country in question drastically changes societal and political norms.

Steve Bannon believes he can help shape and push the 4th Turning into a direction he has chosen. Which shows me he has a very limited grasp on what the 4th Turning really is. It is organic and cannot be shaped or molded. The harder you try and push in one direction, the more it flows around it to it's intended destination. It is my belief that Joe Rogan is a key force in this, though not the only one, and ultimately the direction the country will head.

I think Joe should have Andrew Yang back on again to talk about ranked choice voting and the Forward Party, though I don't necessarily agree with him on some of his issues.

Jon Stewart is another one. I think he's going to be a larger player in this as well.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
ranked choice voting has some appeal, and some pretty intelligent people debating it. they use it in Alaska that i know of, in voting for governor etc. i'd like to see it spread, might take some of the starch out of the two "major" parties...i agree with you that Bannon does not understand what he is trying to control. not a damn clue...

Muleskinner

Veteran
Joe Rogan was a Bernie Sanders supporter! Don't forget that. Big Pharma hates Sanders too, he openly rails against their greed, it's a miracle he's still alive

Ranked choice (instant runoff) would be a huge boost to 3rd party candidates - Libertarians and Greens, etc.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If only there was some piece of evidence of Trump supporters beating cops on Jan 6th....................

oh, stop it! those are obviously all FBI equipped antifa thugs doing what stempy & others here call a "false flag" when it doesn't work out the way they hoped, lol...😄 or maybe a "deep fake" video...🤣 i'm sure they'll find some excuse for their idiocy.

Absolem

oh, stop it! those are obviously all FBI equipped antifa thugs doing what stempy & others here call a "false flag" when it doesn't work out the way they hoped, lol...😄 or maybe a "deep fake" video...🤣 i'm sure they'll find some excuse for their idiocy.

lol. The sad part is they really believe what you said.

If it was Anfia or the FBI why didn't the "real" Trump supporters stop and help the police? Maybe Hempy or Dingleberry would chime in?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

If it was Anfia or the FBI why didn't the "real" Trump supporters stop and help the police? Maybe Hempy or Dingleberry would chime in?

i figure everyone there was in on the scam. there were no Chumpettes at the "rally" because there really wasn't a rally. plus, that wasn't The Chump that spoke. there were, each & every one of them. crisis actors left over from all of the fake school shootings... PROVE ME WRONG! 😅😂🤣

Hempy McNoodle

There are instances of that happening that have been seen. I've shared at least a couple of videos which showed this, but not everyone views links. So...

1,400 hours of footage that Pelosi and Schiff don't want the public to see.

Why do you suppose they don't want the public to see it?

Latest posts

Latest posts