What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

the second part of this post is what trump and his allies are doing to the Jan 6 investigation, "battling in the courts to keep it all hidden"............"Why? How bad is it?"

peace

No, they aren't they are fighting Pelosi to release the 1400 hours of video footage and her own emails from Jan 6th, which she is fighting hard to keep from being released.

(So you have it backwards)

I wonder why?

Hempy McNoodle

how is it a hoax that Trump followers forcibly entered the capital by breaking windows and beating capital police officers.

How is it a hoax that Trump did nothing to stop the violent sacking of the capital by his supporters and now states he will pardon those who beat cops and broke into the capital?

your thinking regarding what a hoax is fucked up.................go ahead and justify away the worst attack on our capital just b/c it was your side that did it and thats a hard pill to swallow.

stupid ass trumpetts even bought matt geatz claim that night that is was antifa or/and blm who did the sacking of the capital and then the maga media sphere bought that lie but it was all BS and now yall have known for some time that Trumpetts were behind 1/6 Attack on our democracy..

3berries, do you think those behind the 1/6 attack should be prosecuted for their crimes?

peace

I think they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And it was people posing as Trump supporters and Trump is the one who asked for the National Guard to be deployed, but Pelosi refused. Trump also asked everyone to be peaceful and also, to go home.

Hempy McNoodle

Trying to get ahead of the narrative...

The freedom Truckers have been openly discussing blocking the superbowl in protest of COVID tyranny. They don't think that the superbowl has anything to do with human trafficking. The media just wants to make them seem stupid (in the same way that they want people to think Q supporters and followers believe that JFK was going to show up in Dallas) FAKE NEWS!

FakeNews: Example...
No evidence Super Bowl is world’s biggest sex trafficking event | wtol.com

Hempy McNoodle

Chris Menahan 🇺🇸 on Twitter: "New YouTube censorship scheme just dropped. https://t.co/Lqn2Cld022" / Twitter

FKZ8A2tXEAIm0Wh.png

Three Berries

how is it a hoax that Trump followers forcibly entered the capital by breaking windows and beating capital police officers.

How is it a hoax that Trump did nothing to stop the violent sacking of the capital by his supporters and now states he will pardon those who beat cops and broke into the capital?

your thinking regarding what a hoax is fucked up.................go ahead and justify away the worst attack on our capital just b/c it was your side that did it and thats a hard pill to swallow.

stupid ass trumpetts even bought matt geatz claim that night that is was antifa or/and blm who did the sacking of the capital and then the maga media sphere bought that lie but it was all BS and now yall have known for some time that Trumpetts were behind 1/6 Attack on our democracy..

3berries, do you think those behind the 1/6 attack should be prosecuted for their crimes?

peace

It was not forced entry in many places. The Capital Police let them in. And Pelosi/McConnel knew this was going to happen three days prior. It's all set up. Let it play out.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No, they aren't they are fighting Pelosi to release the 1400 hours of video footage and her own emails from Jan 6th, which she is fighting hard to keep from being released.

(So you have it backwards)

I wonder why?

no, you have it wrong.

trump allies are ignoring congressional subpoenas and some appear and plead the 5th which protects ones self against self incrimination.

why? because they have things to hide.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It was not forced entry in many places....

im not referring to those who were just walking thru taking things in but nice republican deflection from the point i made.

so, are you ok with those who broke in, those who beat capital police with poles and spraying them with bear mace?

should they evade justice just b/c they believed Trumps Big Lie?

in your world does justice and the rule of law Only apply to the opposition or should those i referenced above be held to account?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
.... And it was people posing as Trump supporters ...

Wrong.

if you are correct the why did all the law abiding trump supporters watch windows being broken and cops getting beat w flag poles. trump supporters far out numbered any infiltrators so your argument falls flat.

and why does trump want to pardon criminal non-trump supporters? he doesnt, trump wants to pardon his criminal followers who broke into the capital and beat capital police.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

BS, then why is trump the terrible saying he will pardon those charged in the 1/6 attack if it was fake trump supporters?

peace

Update: Morcheeba has brought it to my attention that some of the assertions in this post are incorrect.
All of the instigators are free and only innocent bystanders are in prison (for over a year without charges, in violation of their constitutional rights). They are political prisoners and there have been disturbing reports of abuse ever since early on, including severe beatings by prison guards. The prison guards were hardline antiTrumpers. The leftists on social media cheered and celebrated the news that this was happening. Maybe that is why Trump will pardon them. Maybe he knows that they aren't even going to get a trial until he's in office again. In which case, of course they should be freed immediately and of course they can sue the fuck out of all kinds of entities after. I don't know what country you live in, but in the USA you have a constitutional right to 'due process' and due process is the 'judicial process.' That is a guaranty that you will receive a quick expedient trial in front of a jury of your peers and see the evidence against you and face and question your accuser.

So, since they've been denied due process, they must be acquitted or exonerated, unless, the deep state really wants to accuse them of insurrection... If so, that would boomerang badly, but ultimately it would not work for many reasons. two of which are that they were allowed in and were peaceful and did not make demands or claims of authority and did not posses any small arms or heavy artillery (no guns).

Why would Trump supporters want to beat the police?? They generally are well known as people who generally support the police.

Who hates the police?

Who would REALLY love to hurt the police?

I think we all know the answer.

Three Berries

im not referring to those who were just walking thru taking things in but nice republican deflection from the point i made.

so, are you ok with those who broke in, those who beat capital police with poles and spraying them with bear mace?

should they evade justice just b/c they believed Trumps Big Lie?

in your world does justice and the rule of law Only apply to the opposition or should those i referenced above be held to account?

peace

No I'm not Ok with those busting heads. They weren't MAGA people. Probably Antifa and FBI.

I am concerned that the police, FBI, Capital Police, Congressional leaders all knew this was going to happen ahead of time and refused the protection that Trump offered through the National Guard and where the Capital Police refused to take action based on that information.

I don't agree with you MSM narrative.