What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Brace yourselves for an important update! Stay tuned...

Greetings All, :tiphat:

I have GREAT news! The preliminary results of my experiment are complete. As some of you may recall, I sought to explore the correlation between the shape of a seeds base detachment point and the plant's gender which grows from said seed. I also set out to find out if stable female plants can be produced from a seed batch which was pollinated by a hermaphroditic male.

I planted 3 of my Snow High Double Acapulco Gold Seeds which I produced with a hermie male and selected perfectly round detachment points. I marked these with an "O" and positioned them on the left side of a tray. I also planted 3 (1 from each pheno) which had imperfect or asymmetrical detachment points and marked them with an "X" and placed them on the right side of the tray. I did the same with 4 Colombian Gold 1972s marked and arranged in the same way. One of the Double Acapulco Golds had a tri-leaf pattern. So, I planted another seed with it just in case it was too abnormal.

My hope and hypothesis was that most would be hermies but that the ones on the left side (marked "O") would be female dominant and the ones on the right (marked 'X') would be male dominant hermies. And, hopefully I'd find at least one true female.

I am happy to report that I was able to successfully identify female seeds with 110% accuracy and males with 80% accuracy and altogether was 90% accurate. Also, I have 6 true females (so far). The only one I did not identify correctly was on the right side. One plant that I selected as an 'X' ended up being a true female. All the other males ended up as hermies, as was expected.

So, this is a HUGE advancement in Cannabis horticulture, and I hope it will be helpful to many growers from this day forward, particularly preservationists of rare genetics who might not have access to a true male but have hermie males only (as I did).

:groupwave:

I will continue to study the phenomenon for years to come. I have already developed a new streamlined way to incorporate this into grows so that we can all learn how to identify the gender of every seed we plant.

:bis:

Hempy McNoodle

DSC03218.JPG

Three Berries

Three Berries

Hidden Pfizer trial data shows that ALL “vaccinated” women in pregnancy lost their unborn babies

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-01-31-pfizer-trial-data-vaccinated-mothers-lost-babies.html

A lawsuit filed by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency produced documents from Pfizer showing that its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” caused all of the pregnant mothers on whom it was tested to miscarry.

Entitled, “Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports,” a report from Pfizer describing events reported up to February 2021 – you can download that report – shows that not a single pregnant woman who took the Pfizer jabs delivered a live baby.

Table 6 of the report, titled “Missing Information,” reveals under the first topic of “Use in pregnancy and lactation” the following statement:

“Pregnancy outcomes for the 270 pregnancies were reported as spontaneous abortion (23), outcome pending (5), premature birth with neonatal death, spontaneous abortion with intrauterine death (2 each), spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and normal outcome (1 each). No outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies (note that 2 different outcomes were reported for each twin, and both were counted).”

Taken at face value, this would suggest that of 270 pregnancies, there were 23 spontaneous abortions, five “outcomes pending,” two premature births with neonatal death, two spontaneous abortions with intrauterine death, one spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and one normal outcome. However, there is also that tricky statement: “no outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies.”

“So really we have no idea what happened with 243 (5 + 238) of the pregnancies of these injected women; they have just not been included in the report,” reported Principia Scientific International.

Hempy McNoodle

The Deep State would like to turn the freedom trucker rally into the next January 6th, but bigger. Good thing they got caught! Spreading this info makes it much less likely that they will try anything stupid.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

the second part of this post is what trump and his allies are doing to the Jan 6 investigation, "battling in the courts to keep it all hidden"............"Why? How bad is it?"

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Jan 6th is Mueller Hoax2

how is it a hoax that Trump followers forcibly entered the capital by breaking windows and beating capital police officers.

How is it a hoax that Trump did nothing to stop the violent sacking of the capital by his supporters and now states he will pardon those who beat cops and broke into the capital?

your thinking regarding what a hoax is fucked up.................go ahead and justify away the worst attack on our capital just b/c it was your side that did it and thats a hard pill to swallow.

stupid ass trumpetts even bought matt geatz claim that night that is was antifa or/and blm who did the sacking of the capital and then the maga media sphere bought that lie but it was all BS and now yall have known for some time that Trumpetts were behind 1/6 Attack on our democracy..

3berries, do you think those behind the 1/6 attack should be prosecuted for their crimes?

peace