What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
"California seems to be almost in a rush to transition to EVs with all the transition plans but no long-term thinking. The co-founder of a local battery diagnostic company called ReJoule thinks one of the reasons for this lack of planning is a lack of understanding of how batteries work. From the Bulletin:
There still aren’t enough people who understand (retired) batteries well enough to responsibly handle them,” said Zora Chung, co-founder of Signal Hill’s ReJoule Inc. “Ultimately, we need more education, and to have a more efficient marketplace to re-deploy these batteries into a second-life application."​

This is a perfect opportunity to use the FEMA camps as EV Battery Re-Education and Second-Life Application Centers (EVBRESLAC)

It's a shame no one considered what to do with the EV batteries.
https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/3-ev-battery-stocks-gearing-up-for-gains-analysts-say-buy-2021-10-10

https://www.nanalyze.com/2022/01/ev-battery-stocks/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/05/electric-vehicle-battery-recycling-circular-economy/

https://rxmechanic.com/ev-battery-recycling-companies/

Hempy McNoodle

Um, about 85% of Canada's cross-Border truckers are fully vaccinated.

Is this another 15% 'majority'?

While the media might refer to people as "anti-vaxxers," the truth is that they are anti-mandate and anti- fascism (imagine that!). They are protesting in particular about quarantine reqi=uirements for truckers. Truckers stand united with each other. So, jabbed Truckers aren't going to allow Canada to discriminate and ruin the careers of their fellow truckers (who are jab free).

Hempy McNoodle

i'm a hell of a lot more worried about all of the SuperFund sites, chemical lagoons, & stockpiled nuclear waste. since their inception, there have been about 2.1 million EVs sold in the US. i'd bet good money that most still have their original battery in them. anything that expensive, someone is going to figure out how to recycle/recharge or whatever.

They should just store the battteries at the local superfun sites! Can't do anything else with the land anyway...

Hempy 2028!

Three Berries

EVs will never take off unless they force them on people. Then the lack of infrastructure due to the rush will leave everyone stranded. Just what they want. Yea more Government regulation leading to a cluster fuck. Just wait until momma Pete straightens it all out. We only got another 9 years you know before the planet burns up.....

Three Berries

Tic toc........

Beware the 25th amendment. Maybe time to oust under Dem narratives than let the cat out of the bag on the stolen jewels.

MSNBC Biden election questions.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like we are seeing a revolution springing up all around the world on a scale never seen before in history.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Q, Trump, or The Great Awakening (cause that's not real, right?) :smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like we are seeing a revolution springing up all around the world on a scale never seen before in history.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Q, Trump, or The Great Awakening (cause that's not real, right?) :smoker:

"THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD"
-Q

Remember when I, Hempy McNoodle said (in the 2020 Presidential Election Thread) that my primary issue was mandatory vaccinations?

I guess, it really was as sensitive an issue as I thought. I guess I wasn't alone after all.

Three Berries

Dinesh D’Souza Releases Movie Trailer for “2000 Mules” Exposing Ballot Traffickers Who Stole the 2020 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...osing-ballot-traffickers-stole-2020-election/

True the Vote has been working with Dinesh D’Souza to create a bombshell movie that uses footage they obtained of ballot boxes in key states across America to steal the election in 2020.

100 Percent Fed Up reports – Using geo-tracking devices, True the Vote was able to take footage from drop boxes across America in key states like Georgia and others to track over 2,000 ‘mules” wearing gloves and disguises to stuff ballot boxes.

Dinesh D’Souza narrates the clip from his upcoming movie “2,000 Mules”:

“This one “mule” made 53 trips to 20 drop boxes.

Cannavore

Veteran
dinesh dsouza LOL a literal lying grifter who's been arrested for fraud, has said the native american genocide never happened. listening to anything this man says is no different than taking Mike Pillow seriously.

Three Berries

It's interesting to see that Bidan is going with Affirmative Action and Title IX sex discrimination for a Supreme Court Justice replacement. And at the same time the SCOTUS is going to hear two cases on Education and Affirmative Action. Who writes these movies?

Nothing can stop what's coming!