What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I made a meme!

fauci.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

The Global Average Temperature Dropped 0.29C Last Month - Now Sits At Just 0.08C Above The 30-Year Baseline - Electroverse

"The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for November, 2021 has come in at 0.08 deg. C above the 30-year baseline. This is down quite a bit (0.29 deg. C) from the October, 2021 value of 0.37 deg. C, and down substantially (0.51C deg. C) from where we were at the beginning of 2020.

A continuation of this downward trend is expected in the coming months/years as La Nina conditions/low solar activity persist.

Saying that, this recent drop has come as somewhat of a surprise — even for me."

Hempy McNoodle

https://jalopnik.com/california-has-no-idea-what-its-going-to-do-with-millio-1848435371

California Has No Idea What Its Going To Do With Millions Of Old EV Batteries

"California seems to be almost in a rush to transition to EVs with all the transition plans but no long-term thinking. The co-founder of a local battery diagnostic company called ReJoule thinks one of the reasons for this lack of planning is a lack of understanding of how batteries work. From the Bulletin:
There still aren’t enough people who understand (retired) batteries well enough to responsibly handle them,” said Zora Chung, co-founder of Signal Hill’s ReJoule Inc. “Ultimately, we need more education, and to have a more efficient marketplace to re-deploy these batteries into a second-life application."​

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No I don't. Show me some solid evidence!! Right now! Or, you're a darned liar! :rasta:

evidence is this post.

im not a liar and just b/c you cant remember asking people to post proof only indicates you dont realize what all you post.

you go back and check or ill point it out the next time you ask for proof.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

evidence is this post.

im not a liar and just b/c you cant remember asking people to post proof only indicates you dont realize what all you post.

you go back and check or ill point it out the next time you ask for proof.

peace

My response here was obviously meant to be humorous.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hempy McNoodle California Has No Idea What Its Going To Do With Millions Of Old EV Batterie . [/QUOTE said:
i'm a hell of a lot more worried about all of the SuperFund sites, chemical lagoons, & stockpiled nuclear waste. since their inception, there have been about 2.1 million EVs sold in the US. i'd bet good money that most still have their original battery in them. anything that expensive, someone is going to figure out how to recycle/recharge or whatever.