What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

G13... Legends, Theories, and Facts

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
One last time............the gear ndnguy had was not straight nevilles g13hp it was a g13hp female hit with a butterscotch flavored afghaan\hawaiian male.
The plants I show are at least a dozen gens away from the original f1 done by swampy and ndn.
I made the f2 gen withthe last ten f1 seeds ndn had.
Been working them since 06 and sharing.
Not sure why that gets you so worked up but it sure does.
He also got the 79 xmas bud from me.
As far as other seeds go I sent him a lot over the years I liked doing it that way to avoid people such as yourself.

eastcoastjoe

One last time............the gear ndnguy had was not straight nevilles g13hp it was a g13hp female hit with a butterscotch flavored afghaan\hawaiian male.
The plants I show are at least a dozen gens away from the original f1 done by swampy and ndn.
I made the f2 gen withthe last ten f1 seeds ndn had.
Been working them since 06 and sharing.
Not sure why that gets you so worked up but it sure does.
He also got the 79 xmas bud from me.
As far as other seeds go I sent him a lot over the years I liked doing it that way to avoid people such as yourself.

It doesn’t get me worked up , I just don’t like you. What you’re saying doesn’t really add up either but I’m not even gonna go back and forth because now that he’s dead you wanna take credit 👍🏼

eastcoastjoe

the original f1 done by swampy and ndn.

This is the last thing I’m gonna say. Regardless of what you say out of your mouth, I remember what the man told me out of his on many occasions

You must be talking about Free Leonard above. n8tive told me he had pure g13hp seeds. Many people grew them including me. None of it looked like yours. However, the Free Leonard showed purple. People can research this site and others and see for themselves. Sadly he’s not here

But as far as the purple, He laughed when I showed him a guy on Instagram showing purple g13hp. He told everyone in our group he’s never seen a purple ghash. Idk what else to say but nothing you’re saying matches with what the man told me personally. .

eastcoastjoe

C42E15A1-6EE9-4FC0-95CB-0BD2A8E8453B.jpeg

eastcoastjoe

That’s the man’s words right there making the distinction between the two lines. Even saying we’re the ghash came from. Not sure wtf you’re talking about but it’s funny now that’s he’s dead you insert yourself

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
"Airbourne's G13 was not used in this cross.,was an older G13 /HP and swampys Butterscotch Hawiian. Never heard of this G13 x G13 then crossed to rez's deisel then the Butterscotch Hawiian. This was made with and old G13/Hp 1987-88 crossed to swampys Butterscotch Hawiian he got from reef."

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

eastcoastjoe

@dogzter so what you are telling us then, is NDN passed off seeds as 88 g13hp that were fake ? But came from you ?
Interesting 🤔. How come you never said any of this when he was alive ?

acespicoli

I got some seeds someone passed me from NDN, who knows the real story?
Didnt get them from the man himself so its anyones guess what it is.
Usually those deals go down its a A and B conversation.
C means I have no idea cause I was not in it ?

The logic pertains to alot of genetics?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Swampy and myself bred those for med reasons and gave them away free prolly a few thousand,right pheno was killer,used my GHash and swampys BHhe had for years and years,cray made that cross anywaqy reef didn't have shit to do wiith it,the seedbank got those beans from who knows who but I also heard they have some herm issues so prolly someone made some F2's and screwed them up and sold them to that seedbank as we never had a herm problem with original stock,I miss my friend bigtime we had fun winnin contests with this cross and givin away all those beans,swampy named his Free Leonard when we split up the beans I just carried on with G13/BSH for a few more gens,hell I still give these awayb to med users who need help.:D

eastcoastjoe

I got some seeds someone passed me from NDN, who knows the real story?
Didnt get them from the man himself so its anyones guess what it is.
Usually those deals go down its a A and B conversation.
C means I have no idea cause I was not in it ?

The logic pertains to alot of genetics?

The man told me personally g13/hashplant/NL 1 1988 Neville. Originally released as F3