What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps people might begin using the correct terms.
For the record;

Pedophilia denotes one (adult 16+) who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children (13 or under years old)

Hebophilia [Hebephilia] denotes (technically) one (adult) who is sexually attracted to females aged 13 to 16 [17], however the term loosely includes males of the same age

Ephebophilia denotes (technically) one (adult) who is sexually attracted to males aged 13 to 16

I guess then Epstein and Trump would be Hebophiles and not actually Pedophiles (that we know of)

As Audiohi has noted again Trump raped a 13 year old girl in Epstein's NY residence, supported by court documents posted in this forum several times. These court documents are at least as valid as those posted by Hempy regarding Rosenbaum.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't believe that.^ ..Not for one second. I think you know that IT'S HAPPENNING (The Great Awakening).

Effects of the Great Awakening

The Great Awakening notably altered the religious climate in the American colonies. Ordinary people were encouraged to make a personal connection with God, instead of relying on a minister.

Newer denominations, such as Methodists and Baptists, grew quickly. While the movement unified the colonies and boosted church growth, experts say it also caused division among those who supported it and those who rejected it.

Many historians claim that the Great Awakening influenced the Revolutionary War by encouraging the notions of nationalism and individual rights.

The revival also led to the establishment of several renowned educational institutions, including Princeton, Rutgers, Brown and Dartmouth universities.

The Great Awakening unquestionably had a significant impact on Christianity. It reinvigorated religion in America at a time when it was steadily declining and introduced ideas that would penetrate into American culture for many years to come.

https://www.history.com/topics/british-history/great-awakening

Morcheeba*

Veteran
If it weren't for Donald Trump and "the plan (to save the world)" none of us would even know who Jeffrey Epstein is/was.

how uninformed.

it was a south florida reporter who wouldnt let this story die. if it wasnt for her reporting on the deal Alan Derschowitz & Ken Star got from fed prosecutor Alex Acosta and the lies Acosta told the victims then this story would have successfully been buried.

so what exactly did trump do to make everyone know about Epstein? was it appointing Alex Acosta as Labor Secretary and he had to resign over the sweet heart Epstein deal in which there was a No Prosecution Agreement for co-conspirators. Or did trump elevate the Epstein case when he had Derschowitz & Star represent him in his impeachment case.

Help me remember.

peace

Three Berries

Happy Kwanzaa, the Holiday Brought to You By the FBI

https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...e-fbi-n2601178

It seems like all I hear these days is how liberals are red-hot for teaching history, while retrograde troglodytes on the right are demanding that we suppress the teaching of history by banning critical race theory (CRT). Haranguing students, day in day out, about their white privilege is just teaching history.

On this beloved Kwanzaa week, here's some history for you.

Celebrated exclusively by white liberals, Kwanzaa is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. Liberals have become so mesmerized by multicultural gibberish that they have forgotten the real history of Kwanzaa and Karenga's United Slaves. Kwanzaa emerged not from Africa, but from the FBI's COINTELPRO.

Hempy McNoodle

Perhaps people might begin using the correct terms.
For the record;

Pedophilia denotes one (adult 16+) who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children (13 or under years old)

Hebophilia [Hebephilia] denotes (technically) one (adult) who is sexually attracted to females aged 13 to 16 [17], however the term loosely includes males of the same age

Ephebophilia denotes (technically) one (adult) who is sexually attracted to males aged 13 to 16

I guess then Epstein and Trump would be Hebophiles and not actually Pedophiles (that we know of)

As Audiohi has noted again Trump raped a 13 year old girl in Epstein's NY residence, supported by court documents posted in this forum several times. These court documents are at least as valid as those posted by Hempy regarding Rosenbaum.

Wasn't that case thrown out?

Three Berries

how uninformed.

it was a south florida reporter who wouldnt let this story die. if it wasnt for her reporting on the deal Alan Derschowitz & Ken Star got from fed prosecutor Alex Acosta and the lies Acosta told the victims then this story would have successfully been buried.

so what exactly did trump do to make everyone know about Epstein? was it appointing Alex Acosta as Labor Secretary and he had to resign over the sweet heart Epstein deal in which there was a No Prosecution Agreement for co-conspirators. Or did trump elevate the Epstein case when he had Derschowitz & Star represent him in his impeachment case.

Help me remember.

peace

And it was Trump who testified for the State. And allowing the Florida case to proceed and end as it did just set up the Federal case.

Trump did not create the PLAN. He was recruited to execute it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What historians call “the first Great Awakening” can best be described as a revitalization of religious piety that swept through the American colonies between the 1730s and the 1770s. That revival was part of a much broader movement, an evangelical upsurge taking place simultaneously on the other side of the Atlantic, most notably in England, Scotland, and Germany. In all these Protestant cultures during the middle decades of the eighteenth century, a new Age of Faith rose to counter the currents of the Age of Enlightenment, to reaffirm the view that being truly religious meant trusting the heart rather than the head, prizing feeling more than thinking, and relying on biblical revelation rather than human reason.

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/tserve/eighteen/ekeyinfo/grawaken.htm

Hempy McNoodle

On what issue? Shit president losing? Climate change? The lizard people?

I think if you just quit listening to quack jobs and huffing your own gas reality will probably start showing itself.

Lizard people?? What did I get wrong about climate change? The 2020 election is still unsettled and thus, the country is in a state of devolution.

Hempy McNoodle

Who took the photo of the security monitor on Epstein's island?

How did Q get it?

0a9b960bd641edc579bdec64496d4dde0c71e0ee52022c3743c0604a876aacc7_1.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Second Great Awakening is best known for its large CAMP MEETINGS that led extraordinary numbers of people to convert through an enthusiastic style of preaching and audience participation. A young man who attended the famous 20,000-person revival at Cane Ridge, Kentucky, in 1802, captures the spirit of these camp meetings activity:
The noise was like the roar of Niagara. The vast sea of human beings seemed to be agitated as if by a storm. I counted seven ministers, all preaching at one time, some on stumps, others on wagons ... Some of the people were singing, others praying, some crying for mercy. A peculiarly strange sensation came over me. My heart beat tumultuously, my knees trembled, my lips quivered, and I felt as though I must fall to the ground.​

This young man was so moved that he went on to become a Methodist minister. As this quotation suggests, evangelical ministers reached their audience at an emotional level that powerfully moved large crowds.
https://www.ushistory.org/us/22c.asp

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"If We Get the Girls, We Get the Race": - A slogan of the religious heretics born of the 2nd Great Awakening [Missionary Education of Native American Girls] Such a Great Awakening! typical of the American cognition and mob mentality, they created prisons they called schools where they placed stolen children for re-education to 'fit in' with the true society. No different than the Qefforts today, as anyone who speaks against their dogma is ostracized or otherwise stripped of their standing; one example being Liz Cheney. Then you have Flynn barking about the one god, the one religion to unite America. What a bunch of lunatics.

Is this going to be the 3rd Great Awakening Hempy? or is it the 4th?