What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

December 15, 2021:

Bear ‘humanely euthanized’ at Amarillo Zoo due to serious health issues

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/lo...health-issues/

A TWENTY-SIX-YEAR-OLD bear!! Surely, you're not trying to make this into a conspiracy about the vaccines??

It rains here sometimes, sometimes after I've fed the dogs. The difference between correlate data and an established cause-and-effect- link between data, are most definitely two VERY DIFFERENT measurements of significance.

I've also noted that the dinosaurs haven't hung out here for a while, and I believe it's because I have a Harley Davidson sign on my shed.

If more people considered the differences between simultaneous occurrences, random coincidences, and cause-and-effect relationships, I'm guessing that there'd be less time wasted in Delusionville, connecting dots that are from two different proverbial galaxies, solving issues that in many cases don't even exist, and then perhaps there'd be more time making progress with the shit that actually matters to the majority.

JKD

Veteran
Most people die in bed, so if you sleep on the floor you might just live forever.

imiubu

As we age, knowing how to safely get up off the floor (especially after a fall) may be the difference between life and death.

This is the method I was taught by my ex's brother who has CP and had to teach himself as he fell a lot as a child.

audiohi

Veteran

You should try to eat at trump restaurant, Hempy.

I bet it really hurt that guys feelings when the cop said to him "That's not guarantee. That's not a constitutional right."

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As we age, knowing how to safely get up off the floor (especially after a fall) may be the difference between life and death.

This is the method I was taught by my ex's brother who has CP and had to teach himself as he fell a lot as a child.

Works for those who can bend. I do not so if I fall in my home, I back up to an electric recliner, activate the foot elevation part to lift my torso then wriggle up into the chair. Where I went to school for a few years, the kids with CP were the able-bodied kids.

audiohi

Veteran
wynm6jcrad781.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	wynm6jcrad781.png Views:	0 Size:	624.8 KB ID:	18023125

"People aren't dying when they take the vaccine" ~trump

One day you'll have to admit it, too.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep No Vac means no work , which means if you dont grow your screwed.Unless you're here illegally of course,then those who are now mandated out of work will pay for your food and shelter....hahahaha

the moral of the story is a little prick is better than Joe n kamollas big dick 🎅

texasjack

Veteran
Thanks for the warm invite! texasjack also gave me a kind invite to The State of Texas. (Thank you TexasJack!) For now I plan to stand my ground here in Oakland. More and more neighbors are realizing what is happening and seeing the Deep State death spiral in action. If it becomes impossible to remain in Cali. I will likely move to either Texas or Florida (though, I do also love AZ!) Remember, many undocumented immigrants (like many of my neighbors and friends) work in restaurants. If the restaurants can't serve the jab free community then the restaurants will have to lay off workers who got the jab. This pisses people off so bad because they realize that they are treated as political pons by the democrats and casted aside at every turn (making their situations impossible). My neighbor and good friend cries and drinks and gets so depressed everytime the local restaurant that he works at lays him off. He says he will be forced to move back to Mexico City. He got all his jabs but still cant work (hours cut to nothing) because bay area restaurants have too much overhead and can't survive with less than full capacity. And let me tell you, restaurants around here are almost empty. The people pushing the lock downs seem to be incredibly stupid. But, I believe that they know exactly what they are doing.

No problem you are welcome...glad to have you.

Unscrample Omicron and it spells Moronic. Thats what you have to be to believe that shit.

take care... and try not to get oppressed by the man.

71Kly1NWVYL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

A TWENTY-SIX-YEAR-OLD bear!! Surely, you're not trying to make this into a conspiracy about the vaccines??

It rains here sometimes, sometimes after I've fed the dogs. The difference between correlate data and an established cause-and-effect- link between data, are most definitely two VERY DIFFERENT measurements of significance.

I've also noted that the dinosaurs haven't hung out here for a while, and I believe it's because I have a Harley Davidson sign on my shed.

If more people considered the differences between simultaneous occurrences, random coincidences, and cause-and-effect relationships, I'm guessing that there'd be less time wasted in Delusionville, connecting dots that are from two different proverbial galaxies, solving issues that in many cases don't even exist, and then perhaps there'd be more time making progress with the shit that actually matters to the majority.

Now apply your logic to the elderly who "died of /from COVID-19" diagnosed with a PCR test (known to be fraudulent).

moose eater

Now apply your logic to the elderly who "died of from COVID-19" diagnosed with a PCR test (known to be fraudulent).

Oddly enough, I have substantially greater trust and faith in the cumulative, often corroborated and vetted work of researchers, virologists, doctors, PAs, and medical examiners from around the entire globe, where defining diseases and assessing causes of death, than I do for knee-jerk, quantum-leap assertions lacking in ANY meaningful correlations, and rife with pure, disjointed paranoid speculation..

Call me fickle that way, I guess.

Hempy McNoodle

You should try to eat at trump restaurant, Hempy.

I bet it really hurt that guys feelings when the cop said to him "That's not guarantee. That's not a constitutional right."

Well, the officer is completely correct. You do not have constitutional rights to a reserved table in a restaurant. There was an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry reserved a rental car and the rental car agency did not honor the reservation. You do understand that these aren't legit Trump supporters and that this was done for show to create distrust among his supporters, right?

First, the business is basically forced to abide by the illegal local mandates. Trump can sue in the future probably, especially if his business gets sued. Second, the guy explains that he figured he would be let in and assumed Trump would pay the $1,000 fine and it would all be no big deal. That is the big give away. No serious person would operate that way. This was done "FOR THE CAMERAS."

Hempy McNoodle

Oddly enough, I have substantially greater trust and faith in the cumulative, often corroborated and vetted work of researchers, virologists, doctors, PAs, and medical examiners from around the entire globe, where defining diseases and assessing causes of death, than I do for knee-jerk, quantum-leap assertions lacking in ANY meaningful correlations, and rife with pure, disjointed paranoid speculation..

Call me fickle that way, I guess.

Nobel Prize winners are not on your side. And, now with the recent Fauci emails, we are starting to see how almost 1 million experts disagreed with the Establishments narratives and pseudo-science and that they were systematically censored, fired, or otherwise suppressed.

Fascism: The forcible suppression of opposition?

Hempy McNoodle

Although there is some truth in this, certainly the assassination being part of it, I do not believe that JFK was really on a mission (interpreting the word directly) to destroy the CIA. Some of the actions he and his brother were taking piled up to create what some refer to as a perfect storm. These actions managed to agitate the Cosa Nostra, FBI and CIA (and factions of the pentagon), making for the strange bedfellows (practiced already in WW2) who planned this so well. Your definition and mine of 'the deep state' do not align and in mine JFK was part and parcel neck deep in that state. Hunt's ramblings are interesting no doubt but hardly fully verifiable and limited. His reason for the assassination was LBJ's lust for the presidency. If this were the case, why did he decide not to run for office again?

I do not believe that Hillary Clinton canvassed for Nixon but admittedly she campaigned for Goldwater. However it has bearing on nothing really. Many go though changes of political and moral ideologies.

True enough that some of the cocaine and weapons flights for the Contra operations originated and landed at Mena airfield but these were not at a factor of most. Many came into Louisiana, Florida and elsewhere. This obviously involved the affable governor Clinton, ever eager to grease the palm. Antigua played a fairly heavy role in the 'exchange circuit' which is not mentioned much in the lore.

You may wish to heap these activities on VP Bush but be assured, the master puppeteer was Reagan, who had an irrational fear of the big C and artificial calling to be the world's defender against communism giving approvals to the import of cocaine to support the flow of weapons. Once upon returning from a visit at the Whitehouse, Trudeau remarked privately that he suspected Reagan checked for communists under his bed before retiring for the night.

Besides this, it was Reagan who played the strongest role in initiating global trade and US setting up manufacturing in other countries. He pushed to boost Japan's economy and trade with the US. He helped create the World Trade Organization and the trade agreement with Canada which became NAFTA. (I believe I've got that straight)

It is a complete fabrication that Trump plays any role in dismantling the global economic power consortium. He just latched onto some catchy sentences which could garner him favor with the weak-minded to put himself in power. This, amazingly, has worked for him throughout his life. Just look at his goofy show and how he brags about it and what a star he is.

I do not follow the logical progression of the above statement.

Reagan was playing the role of a "dumb puppet" an actor who was used by bankers. He played the role quite well. He was not the brains behind any of this. He was secretly working on the same agenda that JFK and Trump were working on.

Here is a clip that illustrates how a certain group of high level crooks thought they were in control of Reagan. It's just a glimpse:

Speed It Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTcL6Xc_eMM

Hempy McNoodle

This type of thing is becoming more common. Hempy has a neighbor who runs PCR COVID tests and now wants to blow the whistle...

"PHARMACISTS READY TO QUIT OVER CORONAVIRUS VACCINE QUESTIONS HE CAN'T ANSWER"
https://rumble.com/vrcak7-pharmacis...navirus-vaccine-questions-he-cant-answer.html

Milgram experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

"The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men 20–50 years old from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience. Participants were led to believe that they were assisting an unrelated experiment, in which they had to administer electric shocks to a "learner". These fake electric shocks gradually increased to levels that would have been fatal had they been real.[SUP][2][/SUP]

The experiment found, unexpectedly, that a very high proportion of subjects would fully obey the instructions, albeit reluctantly. Milgram first described his research in a 1963 article in the Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology[SUP][1][/SUP] and later discussed his findings in greater depth in his 1974 book, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View.[SUP][3]"[/SUP]

Latest posts

Latest posts