What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Republican Cancel Culture:
Cancel Big Bird
Cancel Dr. Seuss
Cancel Mr. Potato Head

Yeah, lefties canceled all of those.

Potatohead = Racist
Seuss = Racist
Big Bird = Actor who plays BB came out and said he is big bird and big bird did NOT get the jab (after Sesame Street tried to use him to lure kids to join the jab cult).

Hempy McNoodle

Let’s not forget Senior Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway and that her husband George was deeply connected to the Lincoln Project.

Interesting...

I wonder if she was a leaker and used (kept) to feed bad info to the Deep State (via The Lincoln Project):chin:

Hempy McNoodle

XTZxYGEX.jpeg

med4u

Veteran
TUCKER CARLSON: “A child rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha... Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.”

Your welcome~ Kyle "clean up"Rittenhouse
:tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, that is not quite so 'cut and dry.' I believe he is technically the 'unseated president' and that right now there is no president. Biden is (was) a hostile (foreign) belligerent enemy and was 'seated as president' while the country is in Continuity Of Government (COG). So, with The Insurrection Act signed by POTUS Trump (while he was still seated), the military is carrying out the order of President Trump or various civil and military forces under a COG command structure, often referred to as 'devolution.' Technically he could use executive privilege and fight the judge and even use her comment that he is not 'president' in an appeal, but I don't think he will do that at all. He wants to have all a stage and a legal means to enter evidence for all to see. We've all seen this before. Get the popcorn ready!

LOL - LOL

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TUCKER CARLSON: “A child rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha... Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.”

Your welcome~ Kyle "clean up"Rittenhouse
:tiphat:

Yeah - he had sex when 18 with his teenage girlfriend - disgusting; shoot that motherfucker.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I prefer the ponytail in the back,but historically at last call I've been known to lower the bar (no pun intended)
😁

Hempy McNoodle

I guess the Kyle Rittenhouse case is really waking up the woke normies to the manipulation that the Deep State and its media are perpetrating on the people...

People are asking themselves how they came to be so misinformed by the media (and why??).

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah - he had sex when 18 with his teenage girlfriend - disgusting; shoot that motherfucker.

Curious how you came to believe this^ Was it Rachel Maddow who deceived you? Was it NPR, NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times, Washington Post? Was it your social media community and facebook newsfeed? Was it all of them??