What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
okay, SLOWLY now...HOW and WHO do they do the testing on? we have already been over a part that you insist on ignoring. exactly how many people do you want to let die awaiting a vaccine that could protect them while it gets "tested" to YOUR specifications? give me a number...a thousand? ten thousand? what?

no answer, just like i expected.

audiohi

Veteran
"Oh, no! Please don't release the documents and recordings!"

Works everytime! How many more times will you all keep falling for this same old trick??

lol.

I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted that trump isn't the president.

It only took a year.

Hempy McNoodle

lol.

I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted that trump isn't the president.

It only took a year.

Well, that is not quite so 'cut and dry.' I believe he is technically the 'unseated president' and that right now there is no president. Biden is (was) a hostile (foreign) belligerent enemy and was 'seated as president' while the country is in Continuity Of Government (COG). So, with The Insurrection Act signed by POTUS Trump (while he was still seated), the military is carrying out the order of President Trump or various civil and military forces under a COG command structure, often referred to as 'devolution.' Technically he could use executive privilege and fight the judge and even use her comment that he is not 'president' in an appeal, but I don't think he will do that at all. He wants to have all a stage and a legal means to enter evidence for all to see. We've all seen this before. Get the popcorn ready!

images (3).jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Republican Cancel Culture:
Cancel Big Bird
Cancel Dr. Seuss
Cancel Mr. Potato Head

Progressive Cancel Culture:
Cancel Student Debt
Cancel Medical Debt
Cancel Citizens United
Cancel the War on Drugs
Cancel fracking
Cancel fossil fuel subsidies
Cancel homelessness
Cancel poverty

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, that is not quite so 'cut and dry.' I believe he is technically the 'unseated president' and that right now there is no president. Biden is (was) a hostile (foreign) belligerent enemy and was 'seated as president' while the country is in Continuity Of Government (COG). So, with The Insurrection Act signed by POTUS Trump (while he was still seated), the military is carrying out the order of President Trump or various civil and military forces under a COG command structure, often referred to as 'devolution.' Technically he could use executive privilege and fight the judge and even use her comment that he is not 'president' in an appeal, but I don't think he will do that at all. He wants to have all a stage and a legal means to enter evidence for all to see. We've all seen this before. Get the popcorn ready!

Mcnoodle, I got a bridge for sale.. It runs great.. For you only 25k$.. If it was anyone else it would be 2x that price.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's like you are speaking a completely foreign language that looks like English on the surface. You can piece the words together and the come out like English. But as soon as you try to make a complete sentence it might as well just be clicking noises with and hoots and maybe some duck sound effects to really drive the point home.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's like you are speaking a completely foreign language that looks like English on the surface. You can piece the words together and the come out like English. But as soon as you try to make a complete sentence it might as well just be clicking noises with and hoots and maybe some duck sound effects to really drive the point home.

he learned it from god emperor shit biscuit,lord of the word vomit

moose eater

Hempy, I believe that with sufficient mental focus, I can fly, or turn metal walls into liquid. But mostly I believe such things in my dreams or under the influence of serious hallucinogens.

When you have to grope that hard, or reach that far, to make sense out of the non-sensible, there's probably a thought-disorder issue at play, Hempy.

If you move that goal post any further, you're apt to be into a whole new sports arena and game altogether.

Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

You know that band A-HA, they are from Norway but sing in English. The lyrics often sound like they make sense, but not really if you actually listen to them. I don´t think sound effects would help to drive the point home because often the point is lost to begin with. But if you put a bitching synth on it and make a cool music video. Then maybe people won´t care about the weird lyrics and still remember you 40 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

I mean, that´s a pretty cool song. And the hook is kinda hard to sing at karaoke, getting too old to hit the high notes.

So yea, more Norwegian synth pop would totally make this thread better.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump keeps lying to his loyalist, at some point, these nutters will start hurting people, history shows this. It's obvious many believe his crap. Mcnoodle is a prime example of what Trump's rhetoric has done to people's minds.

Mcnoodle you should sue Trump for Pain and suffering damages.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy, I believe that with sufficient mental focus, I can fly, or turn metal walls into liquid. But mostly I believe such things in my dreams or under the influence of serious hallucinogens.

When you have to grope that hard, or reach that far, to make sense out of the non-sensible, there's probably a thought-disorder issue at play, Hempy.

If you move that goal post any further, you're apt top be into a whole new sports arena and game altogether.

there is no spoon!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know that band A-HA, they are from Norway but sing in English. The lyrics often sound like they make sense, but not really if you actually listen to them. I don´t think sound effects would help to drive the point home because often the point is lost to begin with. But if you put a bitching synth on it and make a cool music video. Then maybe people won´t care about the weird lyrics and still remember you 40 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

I mean, that´s a pretty cool song. And the hook is kinda hard to sing at karaoke, getting too old to hit the high notes.

So yea, more Norwegian synth pop would totally make this thread better.

in america it's "more cowbell!"

Hempy McNoodle

I haven't really done much research lately. I've been busy just trying to keep up with the news and current events. But, after sharing Scotty Mar10's video-rama with Nirvana's Bowie cover, 'The Man Who Sold The World.' I started thinking a little about something that has already been occurring to me. I began to wonder if there is any connection between Bill Gates and the death of Kurt Cobain. The reason this occurred to me is that I had heard that Gates and the Cobains lived in the same wealthy Seattle suburban neighborhood. So, I looked into things a little. I know that when investigating a murder, one usually starts with a motive and asks "who had the most to gain?." So, of course David Geffen would be at the top, right up there with Courtney love and Gold Mountain Entertainment. So, I did a simple google search to see if Bill Gates has any significant public connections to David Geffen. Enter the rabbit hole:

Soon after Cobain's death (but, not necessarily tied directly to it)...

Microsoft Denies Reports of Gates’ Buying Into Studio
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...383-story.html

And, soon after....

GATES GOES HOLLYWOOD: MICROSOFT BUYS INTO DREAMWORKS VENTURE - Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...166-story.html
(this link is broken so I will paste below)

It turns out that David Geffen is one of the main financiers of The Lincoln Project. Small world I guess. And, The Lincoln Project was Launched by Neo Cons.

What is "The Deep State?"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=7346634850bb

"The super-PAC started in late 2019, launched by a group of former Republican strategists who once worked for the likes of John McCain, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. It has focused on turning Republican voters away from Trump and provoking the president with viral ads and social media posts."

Hempy McNoodle

It turns out that David Geffen is one of the main financiers of The Lincoln Project. Small world I guess. And, The Lincoln Project was Launched by Neo Cons.

What is "The Deep State?"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=7346634850bb

"The super-PAC started in late 2019, launched by a group of former Republican strategists who once worked for the likes of John McCain, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. It has focused on turning Republican voters away from Trump and provoking the president with viral ads and social media posts."

And, of course the biggest donor to The Lincoln Project: Gordon Getty of the Getty Family which is intermarried with the Newsom-Pelosi family...

Nancy Pelosi under fire for officiating 'ridiculously opulent' Getty wedding as Newsom watched
This is ‘why Democrats will lose the next four election cycles’, says critic
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1955106.html

FDui8dEVkAM8zf2.jpg

JKD

Veteran
Let’s not forget Senior Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway and that her husband George was deeply connected to the Lincoln Project.

Latest posts

Latest posts