What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Screenshot (87).png

med4u

Veteran
Yeah - he had sex when 18 with his teenage girlfriend - disgusting; shoot that motherfucker.

1st attacker, Joseph Don Rosenbaum, was imprisoned and made to register as a sex offender involved the molestation and rape of five separate boys between the ages of 9 and 11

Are you defending the monstrous behavior of this vile piece of shit?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hilarious how for 4 years it was all about Trump isn't the legit president, now its the other side, oh Biden isnt the legit president, lmao. both sides are willing to ignore reality when it suits them, but both sides only ever see it, when its the other side doing it. too funny really.....

Hempy McNoodle

hilarious how for 4 years it was all about Trump isn't the legit president, now its the other side, oh Biden isnt the legit president, lmao. both sides are willing to ignore reality when it suits them, but both sides only ever see it, when its the other side doing it. too funny really.....

But, Trump was the legit President.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's because the world has millions of dumbasses. IMO Trump was POTUS but got help from Russia and others to get elected using misinformation and illegal tactics.. If you cant see the difference that is the problem.

Biden is also POTUS and was elected without the help of another country or using illegal means. Only dumbasses think otherwise/.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It appears in recent polling even the smart asses have regrets in electing a senile puppet....who coulda seen that coming 🤣🤣🤣

Hempy McNoodle

So, I never knew that the twin towers were replaced by a MASONIC PYRAMID (with 'cap-stone')...

Hidden in plain site..

Screenshot (90).png

https://www.911memorial.org/visit/memorial/about-memorial

Making the Memorial

In April 2003, the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation—established to oversee the revitalization of the downtown area after 9/11—launched an international competition to choose a design for a permanent memorial at the World Trade Center site. The competition was open to adults 18 years or older, without regard for nationality or professional accreditation, and yielded 5,201 submissions from 63 countries. Entries were judged by a 13-person jury that looked for designs that honored the victims, spoke to the needs of families who had lost loved ones, and provided a space for healing and reflection.

In January 2004, the design submitted by architect Michael Arad and landscape architect Peter Walker, Reflecting Absence, was chosen as the winning entry. Their design features twin waterfall pools surrounded by bronze parapets that list the names of the victims of the 9/11 attacks and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. The pools are set within a plaza where more than 400 swamp white oak trees grow.

The Memorial opened on September 11, 2011, 10 years after the 9/11 attacks.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st attacker, Joseph Don Rosenbaum, was imprisoned and made to register as a sex offender involved the molestation and rape of five separate boys between the ages of 9 and 11

Are you defending the monstrous behavior of this vile piece of shit?

I'll investigate again but what I stated is the info I found the first time months back but there is always a probability it is the other guy.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Curious how you came to believe this^ Was it Rachel Maddow who deceived you? Was it NPR, NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times, Washington Post? Was it your social media community and facebook newsfeed? Was it all of them??

as stated probably confused the victims. see my post from several months ago. rachel who? sounds more your style than mine.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy, I know you will be disappointed that I'm not a media influenced propagandized individual such as yourself. Here is what I was recalling off the top of my head. Perhaps this information is incomplete. I shall take some time to evaluate the validity of the court proceedings record you posted. This is what I posted at the time of the murder.

The person, Joeseph Rosenbaum, who I believe was the first to be shot by Kyle Rittenhouse was 36 years old.

Rosenbaum's criminal record from Arizona;
https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections .gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Commit# Sentence Length Sentence County Court Cause# Offense Date Sentence Date Sentence Status Crime
A02 10 Y/ 0 M/ 0 D PIMA 20021139 03/27/2002 12/16/2002 IMPOSED SEXUAL CONDUCT W MINOR
B05 2 Y/ 6 M/ 0 D PIMA 20021139001 03/27/2002 06/10/2013 IMPOSED SEXUAL CONDUCT W MINOR
C01 2 Y/ 6 M/ 0 D PIMA 20143306001 07/29/2014 08/05/2016 IMPOSED INTERF MONITOR DEVICE

I'm not sure how well this will copy but one can see that the approximate age of Rosenbaum at the time of the offence [2002] was 18 years. By reading the law under which he was sentenced one can ascertain [guess] that the age of the supposed 'victim' was between the age of 15 and 17.9.

This is ascertained because Rosenbaum was convicted under statute 13-1405 and not 13-705 which apparently carries a life sentence.

https://www.azleg.gov/viewdocument/?docName=https://www.azleg.gov/ars/13/01405.htm
A. A person commits sexual conduct with a minor by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact with any person who is under eighteen years of age.

B. Sexual conduct with a minor who is under fifteen years of age is a class 2 felony and is punishable pursuant to section 13-705. Sexual conduct with a minor who is at least fifteen years of age is a class 6 felony. Sexual conduct with a minor who is at least fifteen years of age is a class 2 felony if the person is or was in a position of trust and the convicted person is not eligible for suspension of sentence, probation, pardon or release from confinement on any basis except as specifically authorized by section 31-233, subsection A or B until the sentence imposed has been served or commuted.

https://www.azleg.gov/viewdocument/?docName=https://www.azleg.gov/ars/13/00705.htm
A. A person who is at least eighteen years of age and who is convicted of a dangerous crime against children in the first degree involving sexual assault of a minor who is twelve years of age or younger or sexual conduct with a minor who is twelve years of age or younger shall be sentenced to life imprisonment and is not eligible for suspension of sentence, probation, pardon or release from confinement on any basis except as specifically authorized by section 31-233, subsection A or B until the person has served thirty-five years or the sentence is commuted. This subsection does not apply to masturbatory contact.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How do we know this is factual without links and sentencing report? I thought you worked in this area of professionalism? I've been in court dozens of times representing clients concerning these types of cases and am well aware that the truth can be manipulated. I'm not saying it was here, just trying to be thorough.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'll investigate again but what I stated is the info I found the first time months back but there is always a probability it is the other guy.

don't fall for this bait argument lol. who cares what the person was guilty of. rittenhouse sure as shit didn't know this information before he shot him, nor is a 17yr old the judge jury and executioner.

rittenhouse is a terrorist.