What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mentioned it previously in another thread, but there’s been a huuuge increase in cardiovascular events, and it predates the introduction of covid19 vaccines.
I can’t help but wonder if taking an aspirin everyday would be helpful.

Carry on.

Moose will call you on that one.

Amynamous

Moose will call you on that one.

I had to re-check the date of the texts with my friend, who’s an ICU RN at the local Level1 hospital. It was from October 6th, 2020. All of the ICUs filled, they resorted to doubling up patients in ICU rooms as well as using non ICU rooms. At the time, there were only 4 covid patients and they were surging with myocardial infarctions. I also have a family member who works in a CV ICU in Texas who reported similar occurrences. Anecdotal, but true nonetheless.

Around the same time I remember reading about the report from an autopsy of a covid patient and the doc was saying that the patient’s heart had a large area that was basically gone/absent…like a black hole. The doc said that he had never seen anything like it.

Considering SARS2 gains entry using the spike protein as a key to get inside of cells through ACE2 receptors(like the lock), which are only found in vascular tissue, it makes perfect sense that the virus can be incredibly destructive to vascular tissue and organs, as well as be immensely effective at creating blood clots. This is the only virus infecting humans that gains entry through ACE2 receptors.

EDIT: PS
this one was published in Jan’21, but the study was through Sept 2020
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7876291/

this one was published in Oct 2020
https://www.tctmd.com/news/autopsy-s...ges-myocardium

and Sept 2020
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...patients-67969

and here’s the first paragraph:
Massachusetts General Hospital pathologist James Stone can tell that most of the hearts he’s examined from COVID-19 patients are damaged from the first moment he holds them. They’re enlarged. They’re heavy. They’re uneven.”

Hempy McNoodle

I mentioned it previously in another thread, but there’s been a huuuge increase in cardiovascular events, and it predates the introduction of covid19 vaccines.
I can’t help but wonder if taking an aspirin everyday would be helpful.

Carry on.

But, do the articles pre-date the introduction of the COVID vaccine? Got a link?

Hempy McNoodle

I had to re-check the date of the texts with my friend, who’s an ICU RN at the local Level1 hospital. It was from October 6th, 2020. All of the ICUs filled, they resorted to doubling up patients in ICU rooms as well as using non ICU rooms. At the time, there were only 4 covid patients and they were surging with myocardial infarctions. I also have a family member who works in a CV ICU in Texas who reported similar occurrences. Anecdotal, but true nonetheless.

Around the same time I remember reading about the report from an autopsy of a covid patient and the doc was saying that the patient’s heart had a large area that was basically gone/absent…like a black hole. The doc said that he had never seen anything like it.

Considering SARS2 gains entry using the spike protein as a key to get inside of cells through ACE2 receptors(like the lock), which are only found in vascular tissue, it makes perfect sense that the virus can be incredibly destructive to vascular tissue and organs, as well as be immensely effective at creating blood clots. This is the only virus infecting humans that gains entry through ACE2 receptors.

False-positives due to fraudulent testing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I meant the aspirin, not the heart trouble timing.

Hempy McNoodle

Rumor is that Newsom is all F'd up from the injection he recently received. He probably thought it was saline solution, lol. Someone must have pulled an "Alec Baldwin" and swapped the blank for the real deal..:rasta:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I meant the aspirin, not the heart trouble timing.

I do believe in taking aspirin but Moose did make good points re it being a vasolator and will feed certain tumors. I believe aspirin saved me from serious clots when I was infected with covid2.

Amynamous

I do believe in taking aspirin but Moose did make good points re it being a vasolator and will feed certain tumors. I believe aspirin saved me from serious clots when I was infected with covid2.

I see said the 👨‍🦯 .
Aspirin isn’t perfect and certainly has risks but it can help prevent blood clots.

Hempy McNoodle

OUMspQSu.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

"We're never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it."
-FDA representative (in an online meeting discussing vaccine approval for young children)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"We're never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it."
-FDA representative (in an online meeting discussing vaccine approval for young children)

isn't that how you test for long-term safety? GIVE it to people? it's fucking common sense! you cannot know if something is safe (or not) until you try it. life is a series of long-term trials and testing, lol!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Rumor is that Newsom is all F'd up from the injection he recently received. He probably thought it was saline solution, lol. Someone must have pulled an "Alec Baldwin" and swapped the blank for the real deal..:rasta:

rumor is that your mother sews your clothes, and you get mad because she hems the skirts too short...do you deny it?👍👎

Hempy McNoodle

isn't that how you test for long-term safety? GIVE it to people? it's fucking common sense! you cannot know if something is safe (or not) until you try it. life is a series of long-term trials and testing, lol!

No. Normally, vaccine safety trials go on for many years before they are approved for public use. Anything else would be a reckless experiment.

Latest posts

Latest posts