What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WATCH: Sen. Rand Paul blasts Dr. Fauci: "The preponderance of evidence now points toward this coming from a lab and what you've done is change the definition on your website to try to cover your a** basically."
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/...s-dr-fa%2Fc%2F

I watched the Youtube video of this exchange. Even if Paul has valid points, he loses credibility by his 'over-talking' behavior and statements lacking evidence. In terms of logical dialogue Fauci had him on the ropes. This is what critical/logical thought processes are all about > the ability to observe and comprehend what is stated and reply to it from a place of logic and evidence. When Fauci retorted that the change of definition was a process commenced several years ago by more than one body, Paul was caught flat-footed and could only reply with blunder buss.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched the Youtube video of this exchange. Even if Paul has valid points, he loses credibility by his 'over-talking' behavior and statements lacking evidence. In terms of logical dialogue Fauci had him on the ropes. This is what critical/logical thought processes are all about > the ability to observe and comprehend what is stated and reply to it from a place of logic and evidence. When Fauci retorted that the change of definition was a process commenced several years ago by more than one body, Paul was caught flat-footed and could only reply with blunder buss.

is "blunderbuss" fancy for talking out his ass?:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I said Rep Ciattarelli is refusing to concede. The votes just aren't there with 99.8% of the vote counted. There have been accusations from some in the far right of fraud. I told ya...
https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/11/...g-counted.html

Better get in on some of these Trump coins LMAO..
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

Theres also some that say biologically theres more than males and females.

I've started an online store for cigars with new wrappers,rather than 'It's a boy's or 'It's a girl'.
My New England cigar co brand is 'it's an it'.
They're flying of the shelves,get em while ya can.
10% discount for ic members,use code FRUITLOOPS at check out

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Theres also some that say biologically theres more than males and females.

I've started an online store for cigars with new wrappers,rather than 'It's a boy's or 'It's a girl'.
My New England cigar co brand is 'it's an it'.
They're flying of the shelves,get em while ya can.
10% discount for ic members,use code FRUITLOOPS at check out

What color band on the cigars, purple? LOL.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that tells you not to worry about herms and you don't look for them it's your own fault :D..

DSCN1689.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You forgot the baby killing blood drinkers . Mulinialls and Gen Z have lost their minds.

naw,they've just lost their manners...they can only deal with the world through their phones,which of course are turning them into know-it-all yet know-nothing idiots...i know it's true..."i did my research":biglaugh: