• No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

yrSARWhk.jpeg

moose eater

Was it the "Greatest Audit of all time!! The best audit!! The most significant audit of our entire Nation's history!!"?? If not, then it failed to meet proper (narcissistic) DJT standards.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Keep it coming hempy...can you hear the absolute torment this man is in? The dread he is feeling is visceral, tangible. The first time in his life he has to reckon with his failure...buahahahaha

Tomorrow is going to be exquisite during his rally...the denials, the blaming.

As always,

Phuque tRump Bloody, and his devil spawn too. And don't forget to donate, he needs more money for lawyers. Except rudy, he is banned from faux...buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Was it the "Greatest Audit of all time!! The best audit!! The most significant audit of our entire Nation's history!!"?? If not, then it failed to meet proper (narcissistic) DJT standards.

There are many other audits in the works two were announced in Texas today. So, we'll see if they do any better :)

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Keep it coming hempy...can you hear the absolute torment this man is in? The dread he is feeling is visceral, tangible. The first time in his life he has to reckon with his failure...buahahahaha

Tomorrow is going to be exquisite during his rally...the denials, the blaming.

As always,

Phuque tRump Bloody, and his devil spawn too. And don't forget to donate, he needs more money for lawyers. Except rudy, he is banned from faux...buahahahahahaha

minds_I

119ffb471e0447884abc9708c08f6aa124e1ba3d1e98101b47803b78bcd179c5_1.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Funny that Hillary Clinton is in Northern Ireland right now. I seem to recall that she was given a job there and that they just so happen to have a non-extradition policy in the case of criminals who would be facing a death penalty...

That's a good look for Hillary. :smoker:

video-hillary-clinton-visits-north-ireland-and-is-given-a-proper-northern-welcome-by-locals-75...jpg