What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Project Veritas does this every time they release something. it's always followed by a GoFundMe. i wonder how much O'Queefe skims off the top for setting this all up in the form of 'operating fees' or some shit.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/proje...itas-gofundme/

Why do so many of Project Veritas’ right-wing ‘whistleblowers’ land GoFundMe paydays?
A curious pattern follows the people the organization touts as ‘insiders.’​

If two is a coincidence and three is a pattern, what is four, five, six, and seven?

audiohi

Veteran
E_0blI0VcAY0nTi?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
https://archive.is/2021.09.21-18243...ogy/2021/09/21/epik-far-right-hack-anonymous/

Huge hack reveals embarrassing details of who’s behind Proud Boys and other far-right websites
Researchers say it will allow them to gain important new insights into how extremists operate online​

“It’s massive. It may be the biggest domain-style leak I’ve seen and, as an extremism researcher, it’s certainly the most interesting,” said Megan Squire, a computer science professor at Elon University who studies right-wing extremism. “It’s an embarrassment of riches — stress on the embarrassment.”

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/proje...itas-gofundme/

Why do so many of Project Veritas’ right-wing ‘whistleblowers’ land GoFundMe paydays?
A curious pattern follows the people the organization touts as ‘insiders.’​

So, America does not have a single investigative journalist who can root out this alleged grift?? Maybe it is another "nothingburger." Maybe Hempy should set up a go fund me..:chin:
Make sure to give generously. Give until it hurts!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Days before a team of lawyers associated with Donald Trump publicly espoused a number of bizarre conspiracy claims surrounding the presidential election that had occurred two weeks prior, Trump campaign staff prepared a memo concluding that the theories were false. The existence of the memo was revealed in a defamation lawsuit against the Trump campaign brought by an ex-employee of the voting machine company at the center of the conspiracies.
The court filing suggest that Team Trump knew early on that Dominion Voting Systems hadn’t worked with George Soros, Venezuela, or election software firm Smartmatic to rig the election. But top aides sat on the findings, and allowed Sidney Powell and other lawyers to loudly circulate that claim anyway. The memo, ordered by the campaign’s deputy director of comms, was “hastily assembled,” according to The New York Times, but still patently disproved a number of Powell’s statements. It’s unclear if Trump ever saw or knew about the memo, and he continues to insist nearly a year later that the election was stolen from him.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To your first question: The sentiment I shared was a well documented cultural phenomena (not an assumption).

To your second point: This is all irrelevant because none of these masks are safe or effective.

To your third question: You are doing exactly what you are accusing republicans of doing by attributing a 'default reaction' to them. While, at the same time, fail to mention all of the labels, slanders, and 'default reactions' coming from the 'otherside of the aisle.' Also, the majority supports Donald Trump and voted for Donald Trump. He is without a doubt the most ethical and moral President we've had since (probably) Lincoln.

You say Liz Cheney told the truth about the election and January 6th. This shows that you don't know what the truth is. And, btw... what lies did Trump tell??

he lied that he did not rape a 13 year old; one lie of hundreds
well documented - my ass
masks certainly worked at my house and for a myriad of surgeries
caught with pants down Hempy?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Mcnoodle asking about Trump's lies is just a clickbait question to get people to participate in this nutter butter thread.

Hempy McNoodle

Days before a team of lawyers associated with Donald Trump publicly espoused a number of bizarre conspiracy claims surrounding the presidential election that had occurred two weeks prior, Trump campaign staff prepared a memo concluding that the theories were false. The existence of the memo was revealed in a defamation lawsuit against the Trump campaign brought by an ex-employee of the voting machine company at the center of the conspiracies.
The court filing suggest that Team Trump knew early on that Dominion Voting Systems hadn’t worked with George Soros, Venezuela, or election software firm Smartmatic to rig the election. But top aides sat on the findings, and allowed Sidney Powell and other lawyers to loudly circulate that claim anyway. The memo, ordered by the campaign’s deputy director of comms, was “hastily assembled,” according to The New York Times, but still patently disproved a number of Powell’s statements. It’s unclear if Trump ever saw or knew about the memo, and he continues to insist nearly a year later that the election was stolen from him.

So, now you trust Trumps campaign staff? ..and, a "hastily assembled" memo from some nameless person who may or may not have even shown it to Trump? How would they know the allegations were false if there had not been an investigation. Imagine the headline: Shadowy figures close to Trump claim WITHOUT EVIDENCE that allegations of election fraud are false.

Hempy McNoodle

well documented phenomena that people wear masks but to state unequivocally that all are doing so just to make a political statement is absurd. are some doing it to make a political statement, im sure they are but its an over reach to say all do it.

That's true. The thing is: I never said "all are doing so." Nor, did I say anything even remotely close to that.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump should wear blackface just to measure the standard deviation of the media reporting. It would be fun to watch their heads spin!:whee:
But, I am glad that he doesn't do that sort of thing..

Looks like Trudeau was trying to be Aladdin. You don't know the tough run he got from the media?
Of course Trump is not at all racist considering he was stubbornly clinging to persecuting those black boys wrongfully convicted of rape. As you know, I know without a doubt that Trump is pure scum and likely racist.