What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Courtney Love Claims Prince Andrew Turned Up At Her House At 1am ‘LOOKING FOR SEX’ In 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKw8LPAncWk

Courtney Love denies Prince Andrew bugged her for sex after they reportedly met through Jeffrey Epstein
Courtney Love’s denial that the Duke of York was looking for ‘a fun night in Hollywood’ comes amid increased scrutiny over Jeffrey Epstein’s ties to the rich and famous
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09...-they-reportedly-met-through-jeffrey-epstein/

1_shutterstock_editorial_1506837ai-1.jpg
DO-EXCLUSIVE-p9.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Behind “Cobain Unseen”: Charles Cross on Kurt’s Private Archives
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...chives-192955/

Excerpt:

Where is the archive collection?

An “undisclosed location.” And it literally was at an underground bomb-proof bunker that Bill Gates stored his stuff in. When I first went to visit it, it was the first time I my life my retina was ever scanned. It was like James Bond. The week Kurt died, Courtney had the sense to tell someone “put all this stuff away,” and it had all been boxed up and never opened. I think I was the first person to open these boxes — and I cannot tell you how freaky that was, to open up a Rubbermaid container and inside were Kurt Cobain’s board games that had been put away.

Interesting that "the week Kurt died, Courtney had the sense to tell someone "put all this stuff away." Is that kind of strategic planning normal for a bereaved widow? Or, is it the behavior of someone who had a premeditated murder all plotted out?

I wish there was more info about this secret vault where Deep State operators stash their valuables. I wonder what else is in there??

Hempy McNoodle

Red Shoe Symbolism: I don't think I can really go down the Pizza gate rabbit hole here and it is all very hard to stomach. But all of these people and their symbolism lead straight into a sick dark world.

But for those who are curious and want to know where to begin to look... Google and search "podesta art" search' images.' All of these folks are tied to Marina Abramovic (prominent satanist) and most of these same people tie into the Clinton email scandal. Indeed, pizzagate only became known because of Hillary Clinton's leaked emails. This stuff is incredibly dark evil shit and is very real.

M

member 505892

Is that a violin?

You really don't have any self awareness do you Hempy? :cry:

Apart from me wishing that you could see how ridiculous this whole thread and your perception is (for your own sake), it brings me endless giggles.

Your mental wellbeing is of greater importance than my entertainment, but if you insist, i won't deny myself of the laughs.
Laughter is good for my health after all. :)

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I guess you don't think it's childish using a meme then, instead of an actual debate?

Hempy McNoodle

You really don't have any self awareness do you Hempy? :cry:

Apart from me wishing that you could see how ridiculous this whole thread and your perception is (for your own sake), it brings me endless giggles.

Your mental wellbeing is of greater importance than my entertainment, but if you insist, i won't deny myself of the laughs.
Laughter is good for my health after all. :)

It sure is! Well, I'm glad you're getting something positive out of the thread! As for me, I like to think I have some self awareness, but I can't let people's opinions of me stop me from doing what I do, I'm sure you've guessed that by now. :)

Now, what's so "ridiculous" (as you say)?

Hempy McNoodle

It sure is interesting though, isn't it, that Bill Gates teamed up with David Geffen and Stephen Spielberg. I mean he is just into everything that has to do with influence and control. Climate, Population, agriculture, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, technology, information, your body.... What a nice guy.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It sure is interesting though, isn't it, that Bill Gates teamed up with David Geffen and Stephen Spielberg. I mean he is just into everything that has to do with influence and control. Climate, Population, agriculture, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, technology, information, your body.... What a nice guy.

Latest posts

Latest posts