What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

ill agree with homeless guy above where he says wankers ,

didnt u say this though

Videos are circulating which show children being taken from their parents (to be jabbed by force) and concentration camps being prepared.

im keen to see those videos if they exist ???
i really very highly doubt thats happening in Australia man ,
we are almost as civilized as you guys , hahahahahhaha ...

Hempy McNoodle

77d07fdfbefff79e383679f92ebece7943f26c971c6d94b776d74ed3d6e8bab6.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

ill agree with homeless guy above where he says wankers ,

didnt u say this though

Videos are circulating which show children being taken from their parents (to be jabbed by force) and concentration camps being prepared.

im keen to see those videos if they exist ???
i really very highly doubt thats happening in Australia man ,
we are almost as civilized as you guys , hahahahahhaha ...

I shared the video. Let me see if I can find it...

M

member 505892

Aren't you Australian? Those blokes are fighting for YOUR FREEDOM, Mate!

Our freedom is just fine, mate. Some people are obviously majorly upset and warranted in feeling so, but most of those people are probably just shit stirring Karen's who don't like following any rules, and think they are beyond laws.
We have plenty of those type of numbskulls here too.... America isn't alone with that.

There is no cabal trying to keep us locked up, just people trying to figure out how to navigate reality.

Trump the most transparent :biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

Australian Police Beating More People in the Streets Than the Taliban
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-more-people-in-the-streets-than-the-taliban/

"Thousands of citizens have been arrested, jailed and fined as the government shows a total disconnect from the reality of the virus. Beating citizens brutally in the streets in the name of public health? Factually and literally absurd.

Last week New Zealand locked down the entire country over one case of COVID. 48 hours into the mandated four day lockdown and they had 21 new cases, so they extended the ‘stage 4’ lockdown another four days. In Australia you are not permitted to travel between cities at all and there are checkpoints set up to catch people.

An animal rescue shelter in New South Wales shot all their dogs dead, literally killed them, simply because they were fearful another animal rescue team from out of the area would travel to save the animals. So they killed them all? A “rescue shelter”, the absurd irony is jaw-dropping.

Long-haul truck drivers are not permitted to stop and eat, or shower, or rest outside their vehicles by orders of the government. That type of public policy is just insane. How are essential foods and medicines expected to get distributed if truck drivers cannot safely operate? Is there not one high profile national political figure who will stand and call attention to the abject insanity of what they are doing?

Making matters worse, it seems like the entire institutional media in both New Zealand and Australia are supporting the totalitarian effort of the government to fight against the citizens. The propaganda of fear is stunning."

M

member 505892

You are not living in an authoritarian nightmare.... wake up.
You have a persecution complex, like a lot of people these days, and people like Trump, especially Trump, stoke that persecution fire for their own personal gain.

People like you are spreading Qanon horsesh*t everywhere, to make yourself feel important.... i hope you feel ashamed one day for doing so.... there's a lot of gullible folks out there that lap it up. :mad:

Hempy McNoodle

You are not living in an authoritarian nightmare.... wake up.
You have a persecution complex, like a lot of people these days, and people like Trump, especially Trump, stoke that persecution fire for their own personal gain.

People like you are spreading Qanon horsesh*t everywhere, to make yourself feel important.... i hope you feel ashamed one day for doing so.... there's a lot of gullible folks out there that lap it up. :mad:

You go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, humanity is about to destroy the New World Order!

M

member 505892

Lefties can't meme he says.:rolleyes:

You go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, humanity is about to destroy the New World Order!

:biglaugh:

You didn't make it in life so you need an invisible boogie man to comfort your decimated ego.... without that boogie man you're left to actually deal with the man in the mirror.
It's tough.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Australian Police Beating More People in the Streets Than the Taliban
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-more-people-in-the-streets-than-the-taliban/

"Thousands of citizens have been arrested, jailed and fined as the government shows a total disconnect from the reality of the virus. Beating citizens brutally in the streets in the name of public health? Factually and literally absurd.

Last week New Zealand locked down the entire country over one case of COVID. 48 hours into the mandated four day lockdown and they had 21 new cases, so they extended the ‘stage 4’ lockdown another four days. In Australia you are not permitted to travel between cities at all and there are checkpoints set up to catch people.

An animal rescue shelter in New South Wales shot all their dogs dead, literally killed them, simply because they were fearful another animal rescue team from out of the area would travel to save the animals. So they killed them all? A “rescue shelter”, the absurd irony is jaw-dropping.

Long-haul truck drivers are not permitted to stop and eat, or shower, or rest outside their vehicles by orders of the government. That type of public policy is just insane. How are essential foods and medicines expected to get distributed if truck drivers cannot safely operate? Is there not one high profile national political figure who will stand and call attention to the abject insanity of what they are doing?

Making matters worse, it seems like the entire institutional media in both New Zealand and Australia are supporting the totalitarian effort of the government to fight against the citizens. The propaganda of fear is stunning."

yea i think that sounds a little extreme and exaggerated mr noodle ,
as is half the stuff surrounding the virus , the lockdowns and the immunization,
because folks seem to live in a dream world created by social media and fanned further be nutters who spread crazy stories,
its like they have nothing better to do ,

i bet if they were in fact loosing freedoms and really fighting for their lives ,
they wouldnt have time to do this sort of stuff ,
im not seeing anyone from Afghanistan posting on this thread .. lol ...

anyhow in the lovely countryside of australia where i live ,
things are just dandy , no dogs are being slaughtered , no folks are protesting ,
there is no lockdowns and everyone has toilet paper to spare ,

we are all used to being slightly isolated anyhow ,
hence not having any cases of virus to report ,

anyhow id take those reports you are reading with a grain of salt ,
there may be some truth to them , but i guarentee they are very exaggerated ....

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Complete bullshit! You know this could be anything. It could be a medical-mental health apprehension. I've seen my share of those.
In Hempy fashion; why is the child scrambling to get away from the supposed parent?

Your other post with the listed stories from Australia and NZ are obviously crap, the shot dogs? come on....