What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

hzojK1ZY.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
At least you can still look forward to "some point in the future" Hempy

The ninjas got covid. I'm still laughing about that.

The dog ate the audit comes next.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when there are too many people that never finish HS making decisions about public safety what do you thinks gonna happen lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weed will be legalized based on the science rather than politics???
But, then again, I'm not even sure what you are referring to..

Of course, you don't. Legalizing weed is a purely political issue. Where did ANY OF THAT come into the discussion IN THIS THREAD lol. Again your reading shit is not even posted.

FYI your responding to posts in a completely DIFFERENT thread LMAO.

Hempy McNoodle

Of course, you don't. Legalizing weed is a purely political issue. Where did ANY OF THAT come into the discussion IN THIS THREAD lol. Again your reading shit is not even posted.

FYI your responding to posts in a completely DIFFERENT thread LMAO.

I was just answering your question. You asked: "when there are too many people that never finish HS making decisions about public safety what do you thinks gonna happen lol."

(You forgot to use a question mark at the end of that sentence.)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just answering your question. You asked: "when there are too many people that never finish HS making decisions about public safety what do you thinks gonna happen lol."

(You forgot to use a question mark at the end of that sentence.)

Sometimes I do forget to write my posts for a 10 year olds lol..

M

member 505892

Good luck with that.... this whole thread is a meme of you crying about non existent boogie men. :gaga:

I guess i have to confess that you have made me cry on several occasions though, crying with laughter. Good work.

Latest posts

Latest posts