What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also, I haven't really said anything about it here (because it is as yet inconclusive), but there are some interesting coms and actions that have occurred which suggest that Biden may have surrendered last Friday, August 13, 2021 (Friday the 13th).

LMAO, THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT MCNOODLE ..

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like a situation where a pedophile is blackmailed into committing a very serious crime. Would a pedophile rather go to prison for being a disgruntled (failed) terrorist or a serial pedophile? What happens to pedophiles in prison?

No person would call in a bomb threat on themselves like that. I suppose we are to believe that he woke up this morning and said, I'm going to do a pointless bomb scare so that I can spend the rest of my life behind bars.. I mean it's not like he actually thought he could get Biden to resign. Sounds like 'newsfeed' (bull sh*t) to me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from a longer article...

But that data never appeared and one of the experts Lindell had hired to verify the data, called it “illegitimate.”

This week Lindell admitted that the source of the data was a man named Dennis Montgomery, a known con artist.

So now Lindell has put all his energy into the data from Mesa County, claiming it will prove something, though even he doesn’t seem to be able to articulate exactly what that something is.

“We are doing all kinds of investigating right now, so it will be, … a lot of stuff’s gonna come out,” Lindell said. “It will be a big story hopefully heard around the world.”

But despite the many claims made by Lindell, Watkins, and dozens of other pro-Trump conspiracy theorists over the last 10 months, there’s still no hard evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 elections. In fact, the election has been called “the most secure in American history” by the man charged with protecting it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How anyone could think their voter fraud investigation would be considered accurate is kidding themselves. No matter what 60% or more of the population on the left and dems will call it bogus. If they find nothing 40% or more of Trumplicans will call that bogus. Its a total waste of time..

All of their voting machines are now trash. They can never be used again. Dumbasses

audiohi

Veteran
Let me guess... A Q-Anon supporter of Orange man Bad who is upset about x,y,z. (?)
The Deep State can try all the false-flags they want, but Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming (justice)

Looks like you nailed it.

He likes weed too

xc6yiq1nsci71.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	xc6yiq1nsci71.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	17922304

Shitty false flag timing. Shut down DC and still can't seem to get the media to stop talking about Afghanistan.

Hempy McNoodle

Rumor has it that the Arizona Audit Report will be delivered to the AZ Senate tomorrow.

The Deep State will need BIG EVENTS to happen in order to have all 'newsfeeds' occupied. Stay safe everyone! Expect false-flags ("Trump/Q supporters/white supremes") or Acts of War (Taliban, China/Taiwan) starting today through next week.

M

member 505892

Trump wants you to get vaccinated Hempy, what are you going to do about that?

Is it reverse psychology again?

Hempy McNoodle

Trump wants you to get vaccinated Hempy, what are you going to do about that?

Is it reverse psychology again?

"That sounds to me like a money-making operation for Pfizer. ..Think of the money involved. An extra shot … How good a business is that? If you're a pure businessman, you'd say, 'you know what, let's give them another shot,' that's another $10 billion of money coming in - the whole thing is crazy."
-Donald Trump, August 18, 2021

Hempy McNoodle

The Calm before the storm... (Australia)
Videos are circulating which show children being taken from their parents (to be jabbed by force) and concentration camps being prepared.

iMSh0EVV.png
weR2Svdp.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran