What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Tonight Sean Hannity wears his pins. As always the FBI pin is above the CIA pin because he is an FBI agent who infiltrated CIA's fox operation (an illegal domestic propaganda operation targeting the American people). Now he is carrying out his role as an FBI Counter-intelligence operative. He is a "double agent" (fbi/cia). This is just my opinion based on many observations and much thought. It hit me when he said on air one time, "my sources are the best in the world and there's a reason why I wear my (cia/fbi ) pins."

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (17).png Views:	0 Size:	473.8 KB ID:	17921776

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or,alternately,he's just a giant blowhard who will shill for anyone as long as he gets paid because he only cares about himself and has zero integrity journalistic or otherwise...but still only half as loathsome as tucker!:biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

I mean, it's pretty unusual for a news anchor to wear a CIA pin. ...and nobody ever questions it??
When did he start wearing the pins? Before Trumps executive order? Or, after Trumps executive order?

M

member 505892

I mean, it's pretty unusual for a news anchor to wear a CIA pin. ...and nobody ever questions it??
When did he start wearing the pins? Before Trumps executive order? Or, after Trumps executive order?

It's his 'i'm a real law and order patriot kind of guy' costume.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so what's the new date?:biglaugh:

seems like they've been hitting the snooze bar on the great awakening....they're gonna get fired if they're late one more time!

audiohi

Veteran
Let me guess... A Q-Anon supporter of Orange man Bad who is upset about x,y,z. (?)
The Deep State can try all the false-flags they want, but Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming (justice)

No. He specifically said it's not political. He doesn't care if trump ever comes back. He just wants Biden and all democrats to step down because no one wants them.

Not politcal.

Hempy McNoodle

so what's the new date?:biglaugh:

seems like they've been hitting the snooze bar on the great awakening....they're gonna get fired if they're late one more time!

I'm no date setter. These things are outside of my control. The Great Awakening is already very well underway. But, as far as dates go... it has long been a dream or fantasy to see the truth of 9/11 come out by the 20th Anniversary of the attack. So, I don't know if that will happen or not. But, this is the date that I have my eyes on.

Oh, and the Arizona Audits conclusion which should be ready by the end of next week, I believe.

Also, I haven't really said anything about it here (because it is as yet inconclusive), but there are some interesting coms and actions that have occurred which suggest that Biden may have surrendered last Friday August 13, 2021 (Friday the 13th).

Latest posts

Latest posts