What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

greta is right,how dare you! at least she's doing something aside from pushing crazy conspiracy theories...yeah,yeah,i know,you don't believe in human caused climate change,you have a good heart hempy,but you're waaaay out in left field on most everything...at least you're entertaining

I've never heard a serious counter-argument to my "CO2 as a non-greenhouse gas" theory.... Sometimes it's good to be "waaaay out in 'left' field on almost everything."

"It's the outsiders who change the world."
-Donald Trump

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never heard a serious counter-argument to my "CO2 as a non-greenhouse gas" theory.... Sometimes it's good to be "waaaay out in 'left' field on almost everything."

"It's the outsiders who change the world."
-Donald Trump

see? entertaining!

there's no counter argument to something so very very wrong

Hempy McNoodle

LyinjuRf.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah hempy,i wish the ghost of christmas future could take you to when you're 50 and no doubt see the things you believe now won't be what you believe in 20 years...and possibly be embarrassed and regretful...

here's my theory as to why Q stopped posting....he got bored with y'all,it's far too easy to make you believe things that make zero sense...it was just no fun trolling the qanon folks anymore

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- there are two sides to every coin - and real diamonds can be multi-faceted - dig enough - and something might sparkle - shift enough overburden - and you should find some pay-dirt -

bruceleelawofaveragesquote.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

EHT WINS IN HISTORIC DECISION, FEDERAL COURT ORDERS FCC TO EXPLAIN WHY IT IGNORED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE SHOWING HARM FROM WIRELESS RADIATION
https://ehtrust.org/in-historic-dec...vidence-showing-harm-from-wireless-radiation/

"In overturning the FCC determination for its lack of reasoned decision making, the court wrote that the commission cannot rely on agencies like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) if the FDA’s conclusions are provided without explanation."

Hempy McNoodle

EHT WINS IN HISTORIC DECISION, FEDERAL COURT ORDERS FCC TO EXPLAIN WHY IT IGNORED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE SHOWING HARM FROM WIRELESS RADIATION
https://ehtrust.org/in-historic-dec...vidence-showing-harm-from-wireless-radiation/

"In overturning the FCC determination for its lack of reasoned decision making, the court wrote that the commission cannot rely on agencies like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) if the FDA’s conclusions are provided without explanation."

You mean the findings weren't based on science or evidence?
What happens if the public loses trust / confidence in federal agencies which are responsible for overseeing health and safety?
What happens if the FDA tries to approve the COVID-19 injections without proper scientific process (or fraud)?