What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Afghanistan is where Empires go to die"

People keep talking about how countries bleed themselves and deplete themselves fighting in Afghanistan. They cite the British Empire, Russia, and now the US. But, they generally don't mention that Russia's failed adventures in Afghanistan failed because the US created the taliban to fight Russia. So, Russia was really fighting the US and Afghanistan. After 9/11 the US entered Afghanistan with the secret goal of strategically not winning. This is to facilitate profit, secure and expand the opium trade, and drain the US militarily to prepare the US for a strategic military loss in WW3 (solidifying the UN's / New World Order's global governance/dominance).

then why can't I get my damn opium laced hash anymore?...makes no sense

Hempy McNoodle

too bad the rest of the post was garble-babble

9E818775-4FAD-4E5A-AFC1-F141B9BFA15D (1).jpeg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
excuses aren't proof...that sounds like "the dog ate my homework"

... an anecdote. Years ago, you remember the mailboxes that were in the door. Well low and behold ... that day there were 3 letters. The dog ate the power bill and left the others alone. Smart dog! Imagine trying to explain that to the power corp. Yeah, right, sure. The wife stated, I have the bill do you mind on checking?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because it's all being made into fentanyl.

nope,fentanyl is entirely synthetic...95% sure about that...in post edit...100% sure of that after looking it up..

the reason you can't get afghani hash in the us is no one has the balls to smuggle it here anymore...go to amsterdam,you can get all kinds of "old school" hash there....90% of the buds suck ass,immature and overfed,the hash however is fuckin awesome!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

greta is right,how dare you! at least she's doing something aside from pushing crazy conspiracy theories...yeah,yeah,i know,you don't believe in human caused climate change,you have a good heart hempy,but you're waaaay out in left field on most everything...at least you're entertaining

Hempy McNoodle

nope,fentanyl is entirely synthetic...95% sure about that...in post edit...100% sure of that after looking it up..

the reason you can't get afghani hash in the us is no one has the balls to smuggle it here anymore...go to amsterdam,you can get all kinds of "old school" hash there....90% of the buds suck ass,immature and overfed,the hash however is fuckin awesome!

Ah, thanks for the correction. I think I meant heroin.

Latest posts

Latest posts