What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
What is the difference between mushrooms and peyote?
Never tried either, just LSD....

Mushrooms are psilocybin, which is a tryptamine chemically similar to dmt

Peyote is masculine, a phenethylamine similar in structure to amphetamine

They each have their own flavor of experience.

Try DMT if you want to spend 10 minutes in another dimension. You should have some indigenous plants in your area that offer the spice.

M

member 505892

Mushrooms are psilocybin, which is a tryptamine chemically similar to dmt

Peyote is masculine, a phenethylamine similar in structure to amphetamine

They each have their own flavor of experience.

Try DMT if you want to spend 10 minutes in another dimension. You should have some indigenous plants in your area that offer the spice.

Oh ok, yes i thought peyote was mescaline (not masculine :biggrin: ) but didn't really know that had an amphetamine kind of effect, i thought it was similar to mushrooms.... good to know.

I may grow mushrooms some time in the future but i'm not looking to trip too hard these days.... definitely not interested in DMT's 10 minute hyper tripping.

audiohi

Veteran
Oh ok, yes i thought peyote was mescaline (not masculine :biggrin: ) but didn't really know that had an amphetamine kind of effect, i thought it was similar to mushrooms.... good to know.

I may grow mushrooms some time in the future but i'm not looking to trip too hard these days.... definitely not interested in DMT's 10 minute hyper tripping.

Lol. whoops. nice catch.

It is a psychedelic, like mushrooms. Not what you would consider amphetamine. Just structurally similar.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one time i took peyote i ended up miles from town out in the desert...luckily we had a navajo dude along with us to supervise because i was tripping balls....oh yeah,the puking part...

certainly had some intense shroom trips,but nothing like the peyote

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Isn't the presidents son being a major f*ck up just entertainment?
Or is there something more sinister at play with this Hunter Biden fellow? Hmmmm? :chin:

He wants to get his hands on the nuclear codes doesn't he? I'm sure of it....

history is full of embarrassing kinfolk, lol. maybe peanut Jimmy could give comatose Joe some pointers from his days dealing with brother Billy...

M

member 505892

CNN is terrible as everyone knows but the guy at the My Pillow symposium said "CNN needs to start reporting this and stop fact checking it" :biglaugh:

What the hell is he trying to say??

buzzmobile

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	salty.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	17918454

Stay out of the subway.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one time i took peyote i ended up miles from town out in the desert...luckily we had a navajo dude along with us to supervise because i was tripping balls....oh yeah,the puking part...

certainly had some intense shroom trips,but nothing like the peyote

Yes peyote comes into you and takes you on a pretty specific journey. Mushrooms are more like entertainment. I learned to take the white tufts out of the fresh buttons, then no more ralphing.

audiohi

Veteran
Mike Lindell Updates ‘Attack’ Claim, Now Says It Was An Aggressive Selfie Seeker

“He put his arm around and stuck his finger, it was so much pressure, I just knew if I did anything something more was coming,” Lindell said. “He jammed it in where it was just piercing pain.”

“I acted like I didn’t feel anything,”

Lol.

screenshot-20210505-094455-instagram.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20210505-094455-instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	209.8 KB ID:	17918532

Hempy McNoodle

Not sure if this has been posted here or seen before. I thought it would be something Hempy, Boogie etc might enjoy. Not new, but new to me. Sinclair's script for stations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI

Yep, this is a classic example of how mainstream media typically works. Fox is and has been part of the Deep State. I beleive they have been under military control since late 2017. So, as far as who is responsible for the coordination you see in this video, it is not clear if this is the enemy (just doing their thing) or, is this a military controlled forced COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE operation meant to SHOW the people.

"Sometimes you can't TELL the people the truth. YOU MUST SHOW THEM. ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE."
-Q

This isn't really about dems vs reps. This is Neo-Nazis vs Humanity. Fox does a fairly good job these days (being anti-war and all). But it wasn't long ago that they were the most vile den of war-hawks in the media.
What changed?
When?
And, why?
Late 2017?

A National Emergency was declared. Did the media inform you of this?
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...d-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption