What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
So very very clever; a Q-uaundry really

chess.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...90-deep-state-exposed?p=17917907#post17917907

Copied from the Deep State: Exposed thread...

(Regarding the Cyber Symposium) Legislators who attended are calling for a nationwide audit of the 2020 election and fraud is now proven. Mike dodged some arrows, too. There were many attempts to sabotage the event and the evidence. Word is that they discovered just in the nick of time that China inserted data that looked very damning and authentic, but was false (bait for Lindell) and was meant to discredit all evidence in the Dominion case. But, they found it! There was also an attempt to frame a colorado legislator that has backfired. Seems like it was action packed for those involved. I only watched a small fraction of it. But, I'd say it had its desired effect.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-abo...7#post17917907

Copied from the Deep State: Exposed thread...

(Regarding the Cyber Symposium) Legislators who attended are calling for a nationwide audit of the 2020 election and fraud is now proven. Mike dodged some arrows, too. There were many attempts to sabotage the event and the evidence. Word is that they discovered just in the nick of time that China inserted data that looked very damning and authentic, but was false (bait for Lindell) and was meant to discredit all evidence in the Dominion case. But, they found it! There was also an attempt to frame a colorado legislator that has backfired. Seems like it was action packed for those involved. I only watched a small fraction of it. But, I'd say it had its desired effect.

McNoddle thast not what the experts that attended said lol.. Even Fox News won't air the bullshit.. Reposting fake shit doesn't make it true. I got some shrooms for ya that will help reset the mindset :D..

justanotherbozo

Veteran
McNoddle thast not what the experts that attended said lol.. Even Fox News won't air the bullshit.. Reposting fake shit doesn't make it true. I got some shrooms for ya that will help reset the mindset :D..

...Fox news is just another CNN, they're just more stealthy about it.

Hempy McNoodle

What did the 'experts who attended' say? Please give a link if you can.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i did see that people who went to ron watkins site to download the proof or whatever it was got viruses on their devices from the download...some free phonevid:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did the 'experts who attended' say? Please give a link if you can.

Unfortunately for Lindell, the man he hired to assess that data has now admitted that it can’t possibly show what he says it does. Lindell brought on various cyber analysts who were supposed to look at the data provided at the symposium and assess its validity. Josh Merritt, who is described as the pillow salesman’s “lead cyber expert,” did not stick to the script. He further told the outlet that the data, in the form that it’s been provided, could not prove that a cyberattack had occurred.

You can use google as well as I can dude.. No credible expert will agree with my pillow crack head.

Latest posts

Latest posts