What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

So many reasons. But, in a nutshell, They want to create problems that are global in scale so that they can embolden the UN as our one world government master. They wanted to solve the "climate crisis" that they are creating, by rolling out the very same tchnology as the solution and own the weather and have multinational corporations manage it and we would pay them. But, in the meantime, they can create famines, water shortages, relocation of populations (especially the poor), institute total control (just like COVID), they wanted to open up the arctic for shipping by maintaining an open ice free sea. And for political and psychological warfare objectives. They want to clear forests around the world for agricultural industries. Many, many strategic goals.

They want to control people with fear. They want mass psychosis to take hold.

They want to undue national sovereignty and basic human rights and enslave people and treat them like livestock. They want to make people think that humans are destructive and a danger to our own species survival and make people demand control by governmental authorities.

Another huge goal with all of this is to actually destroy (hijack) science and convert it into a baseless religion (authority) and fire, "discredit," smear, and remove true scientists.

Hempy McNoodle

Does "Sharpie-gate" make a little more sense now?

20190904-trump-dorian-sharpie-alabama.jpg
trumpsunday.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
After you're done lol'ing, please explain how consensus is scientific. Scientific discovery is frequently made by one dude observing repeatable results. It's not a democratic process.

scientific consensus means more than one dude can observe and repeat the results. if only one guy can achieve or replicate the results then that's a grift, not science. so, one dude saying Manhattan will be underwater by 2020 is almost meaningless. you can find one scientist saying almost anything, including that blacks have lower IQ than other humans, that doesn't make it true now does it? show me 1,000 or 10,000 scientists saying that and then i'll change my tune.

Cannavore

Veteran
UN's climate change report issued a 'code red for humanity'. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mate-change-united-nations-report/5544079001/

yeah we can cut the military budget by half or more and start taxing and regulating the fortune 500 companies causing this problem rather than let them run our governments. they are responsible for 70 to 80% of carbon emissions.

also invest in more public transportation methods, alternative energy methods, abolish oil, shale, fracking, natural gas subsidies, etc.

dramamine

scientific consensus means more than one dude can observe and repeat the results. if only one guy can achieve or replicate the results then that's a grift, not science. so, one dude saying Manhattan will be underwater by 2020 is almost meaningless. you can find one scientist saying almost anything, including that blacks have lower IQ than other humans, that doesn't make it true now does it? show me 1,000 or 10,000 scientists saying that and then i'll change my tune.

Consensus means majority of opinion. I agree that if proper science is being done, the consensus opinion will be correct. Looking at history, we know it frequently doesn't play out that way. Science is sometimes about questioning conventional thinking or looking at things a different way. As was correctly said, that's how discovery happens.

I didn't say only one guy can achieve or repeat the results, you did. But someone has to be the first to recognize something that contradicts the consensus.

It's not about what 1,000 scientists say, it's about what they can repeatably prove.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After you're done lol'ing, please explain how consensus is scientific. Scientific discovery is frequently made by one dude observing repeatable results. It's not a democratic process.

Dude Scientist collaborate often.
Scientific consensus= The collective judgment, position, and opinion of the community of scientists in a particular field of study. Consensus generally implies agreement of the super majority.

Does "Sharpie-gate" make a little more sense now?

Not at all. Trump still broke the law doing what he did.

Hempy McNoodle

PANIC

House Democrats call on Biden to close Guantánamo 'once and for all'
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...on-biden-to-close-guantanamo-once-and-for-all

“The prison at Guantanamo represents a fundamental betrayal of our values and our commitment as a country to the rule of law,” they wrote. “You have our full support in your efforts to close the prison once and for all.”

...Now that they know that the military facility is where they will be heading.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...by the Counterfeit News Network? ROTFLMAO, really?

...no wonder why you are so often wrong, lol.

Those experts were hired by CNN to look at the data doh. You have no clue how to fact check anything do ya.

My pillow dude is gonna go bankrupt real soon. He will have to pay dominion major bucks. Why his lawyers are not telling him to shut the f up is beyond my understanding, he is making it easy for them. He has no choice but to continue the BS, same with Trump.