What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breaking News! Colorado Secretary of State attempts to frame an Election official and orders illegal raid in an attempt to obstruct the election fraud investigations. Election official appeared live on Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium and interrupted the FakeNews smear (frame job).

Mesa County District Attorney Conducts Criminal Investigation After Posting Of Election System Passwords
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/08/...tem-passwords/

I see you are visiting Q websites lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
code monkey is Q[?]

LOL, Probably, that screenshot looks like a q post. IMO anything looking like that is fake or altered

codemonkeyz is this dude. So ya looks like q BS to me.
Ronald Watkins is an American conspiracy theorist and former site administrator of the imageboard website 8chan

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Them Damn Hooligans at Sturgis !!!!
And I'm starting a petition on renaming the Black hills,it's just.......well , ya know.....the 'R' word !!!

M

member 505892

Does "Sharpie-gate" make a little more sense now?

41-416922_transparent-meme-png-laughing-meme-face-png-png.png

Totally makes sense.... he's just a dingdong with a sharpie....

Hempy McNoodle

so hempy,how is Comically Con south dakota going?:biggrin:

I haven't been watching it today. Yesterday they basically were covering stuff that has already been publicly shown, but ignored by the mainstream media and DOJ as well as DOD (at least publicly). It is a good resource for those who say "show me the evidence." As it is all being presented in a condensed manner over the span of 3 days. I expect some interesting revelations as well each day, but today I wasn't able to follow it. What I do know is that the symposium is fulfilling its purpose. Because FBI, CIA, DOD and all relevant agencies were invited and approximately 48 states have representatives there. They are proving that the election was fraudulently manipulated by foreign and domestic entities.

Hempy McNoodle

I haven't been watching it today. Yesterday they basically were covering stuff that has already been publicly shown, but ignored by the mainstream media and DOJ as well as DOD (at least publicly). It is a good resource for those who say "show me the evidence." As it is all being presented in a condensed manner over the span of 3 days. I expect some interesting revelations as well each day, but today I wasn't able to follow it. What I do know is that the symposium is fulfilling its purpose. Because FBI, CIA, DOD and all relevant agencies were invited and approximately 48 states have representatives there. They are proving that the election was fraudulently manipulated by foreign and domestic entities.

I suspect the event is being held at the Sioux Falls Air force Base (which, if true, would be very telling)...

Hempy McNoodle

Probably quite well. I didn't get the alert. Did you? It is a federal crime to block the E.A.S. My guess is that the Communications were blocked because they used a signal that was expected sometime before January 20th, 2021. Proving that big tech conspired to block the EAS if Trump used it as POTUS. But, that is just speculation on my part. There are rumors circulating that the real deal (not a drill) is coming soon. But, I don't like to make timing predictions particularly if they aren't well sourced. There is a reason they ran a TEST today.