What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Sunshineinabag

They need this

FB_IMG_1628463412387.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
(NASA) Scientist Who Predicted NYC Would Be Underwater Says He’s ‘Not An Alarmist’
https://dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/...would-be-underwater-says-hes-not-an-alarmist/

"In 1988, a Washington Post reporter asked Hansen what a warming Earth would look like in 20 or 40 years in the future. Hansen reportedly looked out a window and said New York City’s “West Side Highway [which runs along the Hudson River] will be under water.”"

"Hansen may have been talking about a sea-level rise 40 years from 1998, but that wouldn’t make any difference as the level of rise Hansen was predicting still hasn’t happened."

Science is based on scientific consensus. Not one dude.

Wattsupwiththat is a notorious bullshit website.

Hempy McNoodle

Science is based on scientific consensus. Not one dude.

Wattsupwiththat is a notorious bullshit website.

The link was built into the article. It's not one that I put in.

Science has nothing to do with consensus.
Consensus has nothing to do with science.
We have science in order to push back against the consensus.
How can you have scientific discovery if the consensus is that the case is closed?

Hempy McNoodle

wait,i thought you didn't believe in the greenhouse effect:chin:

I absolutely believe in the greenhouse effect. I don't believe that CO2 causes it. The greenhouse effect has been put into effect against us for political warfare reasons with the use of geo engineering (weather warfare) technologies. I believe the chemtrails are made by using super enriched jet fuels that create more smog particles which act as nuclei for water condensation. I believe some chemtrails also have metallics which are then energized by transmitters such as HAARP.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I absolutely believe in the greenhouse effect. I don't believe that CO2 causes it. The greenhouse effect has been put into effect against us for political warfare reasons with the use of geo engineering (weather warfare) technologies. I believe the chemtrails are made by using super enriched jet fuels that create more smog particles which act as nuclei for water condensation. I believe some chemtrails also have metallics which are then energized by transmitters such as HAARP.

to what purpose? things only seem to be getting worse,so why would anyone do that? were all still stuck on this planet so why would they make it a worse place to live?

Hempy McNoodle

to what purpose? things only seem to be getting worse,so why would anyone do that? were all still stuck on this planet so why would they make it a worse place to live?

So many reasons. But, in a nutshell, They want to create problems that are global in scale so that they can embolden the UN as our one world government master. They wanted to solve the "climate crisis" that they are creating, by rolling out the very same tchnology as the solution and own the weather and have multinational corporations manage it and we would pay them. But, in the meantime, they can create famines, water shortages, relocation of populations (especially the poor), institute total control (just like COVID), they wanted to open up the arctic for shipping by maintaining an open ice free sea. And for political and psychological warfare objectives. They want to clear forests around the world for agricultural industries. Many, many strategic goals.

They want to control people with fear. They want mass psychosis to take hold.

They want to undue national sovereignty and basic human rights and enslave people and treat them like livestock. They want to make people think that humans are destructive and a danger to our own species survival and make people demand control by governmental authorities.