What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

vm5LSY8y.jpeg
5deUpiri.png

audiohi

Veteran

Perhaps it may have been more effective had they gone to the correct building?

“Not sure what protesters were hoping to achieve, but all they would’ve found was me, Jane, Nadia and Penny on Loose Women talking about the menopause,” she said.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Putin is a genius. The Great Unraveling without firing a shot.

Yep, I'll agree with this. Who would have thought that helping a morally curupt person(like himself)get elected in the USA? Very smart, just wait it out. MILLIONS OF DUMBASSES LIVE HERE.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nonsense? That's funny... According to przcvctm and hammerhead, its Putin and RUSSIA (Red Alert!!!)

No, its Putin that got the ball rolling.. Trump, Q, and Rep keep their base enriched with conspiracy BS they love. Yes, the great awaking of dumbasses. Find me 1 Democreep that's a member of Q lol.. It's not hard to trace it back.

Hempy McNoodle

and you still have not, assuming you identify with the statement...it just repeats propagandized talking points

So, back to "How CO2 is not a 'greenhouse gas'"...

It occurred to me over the weekend that the easiest way to explain CO2's action in our atmosphere in regards to temperature, is to describe CO2 molecules as elevators in our atmosphere. Specifically heat elevators. It actually has the function of delivering heat from the earth straight up to the "top of the sky" or upper atmosphere and the elevator doors open and the heat gets out into space (the final frontier) where it assimilates with the background temp of space which is "absolute zero" the coldest known temperature. The CO2 (the elevator) then drops as it cools down to pick up more heat from the ground level. CO2 literally transfers heat from the earth. So, it functions in the exact opposite way of what mainstream pseudo-scientists are telling everyone.

This all occurred to me when I was observing my girlfriends swimming pool over the weekend. She recently started putting these floating pads on the water's surface which is meant to reduce evaporation (she's trying to conserve water). These pads have the added benefit of helping keep the water warm through a "GREENHOUSE EFFECT" (a true greenhouse effect). When I jumped in, I noticed that the pool was much warmer than it would be without the pads. But, I also noticed (as should be expected) that the water at the lowest depths was much cooler and the warmer water was in the upper depths. If you were to increase CO2 in the pool, it would act very much like it would in the atmosphere. It would quickly rise straight up and out into the air. If you were to blast hot air into the pool it would rise faster than cold air (oxygen, CO2, and all). The pads in the pool act very much like high cloud cover does in our atmosphere which results in a true greenhouse effect.

Q: What does heat do?
A: It rises.
Q: Where does the heat rise to?
A: Off planet.

Bonus Q: What is heat made of?

M

member 505892

Barak Obama has a beachfront mansion. He bought this in 2019. Do you think he believes the Ocean's are rising???

https://robbreport.com/shelter/homes-for-sale/obamas-marthas-vineyard-estate-15-million-2865341/

Probably.... how old is he? About 60?

What are the projected rates of rising? I'm sure the estimates are all over the place but it looks like it would have to rise at least a few feet to massively effect that land in the picture.
It's hard to tell how steep that coastline is but that looks like a bit of a hill to me.

Hempy McNoodle

Probably.... how old is he? About 60?

What are the projected rates of rising? I'm sure the estimates are all over the place but it looks like it would have to rise at least a few feet to massively effect that land in the picture.
It's hard to tell how steep that coastline is but that looks like a bit of a hill to me.

They said Manhattan would be under water by 2020, if I recall correctly.

M

member 505892

They said Manhattan would be under water by 2020, if I recall correctly.

Who is 'they'? The deep state scientists?

Maybe he bought the house from a climate change believer for cheap and plans to sell it to a climate change denier for a large profit? :biggrin: