What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
been busy!

been busy!

ya sorry for lack of updates... as u can imagine, we are busy all the time these days. i snapped some shots of different ladies around F Room 2, next weekend i will get the ones going in F Room 1 & harvest & dry shots. enjoy the pics and feel free to ask if u got a Q

white widow
picture.php

picture.php

p98 Bubba x NL5/h #11
picture.php

sour dog #2
picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Looking very nice in here tb! I'll be watching them sour dogs, got a pack sitting in the vault... One more good report and they might be getting bumped up on the pop it now list ;)

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey lou thanks for checkin out the show

Dude these cj x sb beans have to be some stellar shit too! I can't wait to see what's in 'em

Ya brother, the sour dog has quite the pedigree, and I ain't seen hardly any grows of it so this should be fun. I'd love to find a not-so-stretchy diesel ;-) ecsd can be a trick, lol

:tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good Morning TB! Been a bit since ive read ur thread and as always got the dankest dank to ever dank! Haha the Candy Chem looks loaded with resin hows she smell? The P98B#NL5/H looks like its gonna be some stunning flowers! The structure of her is beautiful. Can forget the Con Chem too... id medicate on that all day!!! Looking good TB, Lookinn good :tiphat:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks brotha - dude the candy Chem smells fawking rank... Just straight nasty my friend! Right off the dry racks she smelled & tasted like putrid Chemdog... Good
God she's a keeper, lol.

And then the con Chem.... Hehehehe :) lime green buds that look white cus the coverage is so thick. And the smell... Oh Jesus Christos ;-$ it smells like my Palestinian friends shoes were left in a hot car with a pastrami & garlic sammy stuffed inside of them :tiphat: seriously just like rude, fucking so rude, smells are coming out of her.

Lucifer OG has almost a mothball smell to her.... Wasn't too thrilled while trimming her up, so we will see what happens with that one. White berry kush has a nice OG smell & skunk smell to her, she's throwing a decent amount of bud & stretches like an OG... Got like 5 more wbk that just hit the f rooms onn the 22nd, gunna begun seeing what shows up.

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey y'all ... woooohooo early day on the job site! and just cus im feeling so perky i might actually do a decent update this time ;x

let me start off by saying it feels so fucking good to be done with selection! a full year later and im glad to say we have about 10 stellar keepers, and a few elite cuts.. and more to come in the following weeks (cookies cookies cookies). what perfect timing too, everything is all selected and ready to bang out some mad elbows over the cool months ahead.

i guess we will start off with a couple random shots of F room 1... as you can see from the last update, we have like 2 "horse stalls" setup into a hallway/walkway/work area ... so its one a/c unit cooling this whole thing. took about 12 hours of duct work and fan installation to get this thing cool.... im pretty happy, this has been an absurdly hot summer & yet we havent skipped a beat.

picture.php

(that wiley looking bush on the ground is a BHO plant, we like to stuff hash plants around the room where we can... works good, lol, 10 cases of butane just got delivered today - we got about 1-2 elbows of material to run keke)

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
alright ill start off with the pre98 bubba kush x NL5/haze's .. alright, so here is the story -- we found 3 phenos while working thru these beans.

#10 is the Bubba Kush leaner, rock hard buds, purples, carries a light mint/kush & fruit smell.

#11 is a nice mix of the #9 & #10 pheno, stronger mint/kush smells, but a little on the wispier side of things.

#9 is the unbelievable ELITE pheno, this thing stinks stronger than the strongest diesel.... but it smells like MINT MINT MINT! the bud structure is absolutely top notch, everything you want in a perfect swollen bud.

nice right? ya except for the fact that we somehow never took a cut of #9 :-/ so she is long gone at this point.. or is she? hah, we adopted my buddies garden a bit ago & we think the #9 has resurfaced as an unlabeled plant he gave us. she is a couple weeks in flower now and is showing all the same traits so im 90% its her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
white berry kush
"Description: A stunning White OGK 2.0 male crossed to my Spice of Life Bluebonic mom. You can expect the typical OGK and blueberry smells, medium stretch, and medium-heavy yields. I recommend flowering from 63-72 days."

this is a cross done by 40amps, and wow im impressed with her. its frosty as can be, relatively quick, and has a great fruit OG smell. im excited to see other phenotypes as they work their way thru the program here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
here is another WBK that just hit the F rooms a week or two ago. she seems to be different, definitely isnt stretching as much as the first lady pictured above.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Dog
"Sour Dog is an off-shoot of the Lime Rush project, and consists of Lime Rush (m) x New Your Power Diesel (f).
"I was enjoying growing chemdog x sour diesel, but noticed the head bud would fold over from the weight. Staking didn't help, as it woould fold the mainstem above where it was tied.
So I decided to grow out a number of f2's and select for thicker stems. 2 of these phenos were then dusted with the cd x sd f1 pollen.
At the same time, I was also growing New York Power Diesel. One pheno had a particularly strong lemon smell that carried over into the cured bud. It also had a great structure, so I dusted the lemon pheno with the cd x sd pollen. The goal was to have an extremely potent, extremey lemoney smelling and tasting cross. - Festivus HOL"

so i have one of these about 4 weeks into 12/12 in F room 2, dude... she stanks like crazy already. she also stretches like a nightmare! but the new one coming thru F Room 1 doesnt have much of a stretch on her... excited to see whats in these babies.

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Blue Mystic
blueberry x skunk (Nirvana Seeds)
"This mostly Indica strain with some origins in California, produces heavy buds with a velvet blue hue in the latter stages of bloom under good growing conditions. Blue Mystic has an earthy smooth somewhat fruity berry flavor with good shelf life."

so ya... this one was a surprise! hah, this is another one adopted from my buddies garden when he had to shut down for security reasons. shes got be-a-utiful buds, let me tell you what. perfect spears / cone shaped and just littered in a blue frost. really, it actually has a blue hue.. lets see if it sticks around!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Lucifer OG dry nugs
picture.php

Connoisseur Chem dry nug
picture.php

Chem 4 dry nug
picture.php

.....thanks for checking it out, got a lot more coming up in the next few weeks :tiphat:

primobud

Holy Fuck, what an awesome thread man!!! I just found it so I've got some catching up to do. You'll love the Ultra Sonja, it's rocket fuel for sure. I'm subscribed.