What's new

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

Happy New Year everybody....!

@Bruce... howzit... ja theres some flowers but the leaves look shite, due to me fucking something up...

Pics from 7weeks complete... been flushing a week....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too much anxiety for mushrooms.

It doesn't stop me. But damn. There's always that one hour..

Nice squish.

Should be less poor soon. Made bloody rent about half an hour before the landlord showed up. I giggled like a tit afterward.

SmellyFlorist

@mikell... thanks, weeds like 6months old... but thats the best hour, nano records... dont stress about being broke, actually wait, do stress and grow more bud lol...

Id like to pose a question to everyone... or ask for some help and guidance...
Looks like the next few months are gonna entail some late nights, or even not being able to get home, and I feel that I may have enough "know how" to run a simple DTW setup, so that I dont have to hand water daily...
Iv got a few cuts at the mo, but they not looking great, I flushed them an refed last night, but I can see the pH is/was waaay fucked...
Its still hot and will be for the next two months, so Iv thought of running just one dbl stack of the 400's but have more than 4plants this time.... I have ten cuts in total, 6 cheese, 4 slh....
Im caught between wanting to do another mono of cheese and a split run, the slh runs two weeks longer than the cheese....
Doing a mono would mean one rez and one pump, doing two cuts would require dbl... expense, time, more room for failure....
If anyone could give me some advice on what Im thinking of doing, and the rez size, pump size, tubing, manifold design etc etc I would be really grateful...:tiphat: thanks

RetroGrow

Veteran
Whites are under attack in South Africa. His family are farmers. Every white person in SA is under threat. It's a scary place for white people, with the authorities threatening to kill all whites, especially farmers.

RetroGrow

Veteran
He's OK. I heard from him, but living in a beautiful place where you are under perpetual threat from savages who want to take your farm has to be unnerving.

Zapadra

Whites are no more under attack than any other South African. The land reform legislation is far from actual implementation and it is more media hype than actual land grabs. By the way ya'll respond you'd think you didn't have worse problems in your own elected government. I'd take our president over Trump or Trudeau any day.

Zapadra

Whites are under attack in South Africa. His family are farmers. Every white person in SA is under threat. It's a scary place for white people, with the authorities threatening to kill all whites, especially farmers.

I actually find this perspective rather offensive and your following post referring to "savages" simply racist.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey, we even get white savages in the UK here.....I don't think that the word 'savage' is racially specific...

But judging from the density of crime in SAfrica lately, seems like its not exactly the most desired place to live in this day and age, be you black/white or purple with green dots.

Zapadra

I do appreciate that Gypsy. However I don't think the context here leans itself to a non racially charged slur. The conversation is pretty clearly about the supposed oppression of a specific race. I can't be convinced that the word was used out of this context.

Zapadra

I'm not looking to hijack this thread into political argumentation, I just feel it absolutely necessary to interject at racially charged and speculative perspectives. Land redistribution without compensation is no more a concern than Trumps' wall. As you point out Gypsy, regardless of your race, crime is rife in this country, but take a look at the statistics. I can bet you this, the majority of people accessing forums like this, or who have access to forums like this, are not the statistics that make up the horrors of crime in this place.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm not looking to hijack this thread into political argumentation, I just feel it absolutely necessary to interject at racially charged and speculative perspectives. Land redistribution without compensation is no more a concern than Trumps' wall. As you point out Gypsy, regardless of your race, crime is rife in this country, but take a look at the statistics. I can bet you this, the majority of people accessing forums like this, or who have access to forums like this, are not the statistics that make up the horrors of crime in this place.

Point taken, and accepted. I just think that the 'R' word has been so overused in recent years that its almost become redundant ...well in my mind anyway since I firmly believe that we are all one race THE HUMAN RACE....

....and what divides us....should not define us.

Zapadra

Point taken, and accepted. I just think that the 'R' word has been so overused in recent years that its almost become redundant ...well in my mind anyway since I firmly believe that we are all one race THE HUMAN RACE....

....and what divides us....should not define us.

Likewise.

I am not trying to be inflammatory nor provocative. But I stand by my view, RetroGrow displayed nothing more than simple racism. There is no excuse, reasoning or explanation. I can't speak for others on this board, but I find such traits to be rather despicable. This is not a redundant concern or baseless allegation, however obviously not one shared by mods or admin - I actually just refreshed my TOU knowledge. Seems such topics are not addressed or warned against. I feel at this point I'd usually apologise for kicking up a stink, but really??

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't exactly untell people Smelly was caught by the pedopatrol so I'll stick with it. Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

It does not matter if it will happen or not. What matters is that over 240 to just over 80 voted to take the land from the whites with out compensation. To me that looks like government racism. There is no way that you can not say that is racism.

If South Africa wants to get over the racism of their past committed by the whites and the blacks both this type of shit needs to stop.

I dont care who you are you will be subjected by racism whether you are black white red or blue. Just get over it because it has been my experience the person holding you back most is yourself not some other race.

Latest posts

Latest posts