What's new

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

@Mikell... hey bru, thanks, yeah its a sheet iv been cutting up, i need to shop for baking paper?... iv been using a swiss army nice to collect... its crazy i havent broken the hairstraightner, not even R100[$10]... but im no fat shit....
any tips...

SmellyFlorist

So that water came back yesterday... pretty chuffed about that...
I managed to get a old tv and dvd player, so Iv been watching my old flicks during down time... wardo ripping...
Iv got a bunch of trim that Im unsure of what to do with....

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

picture.php

It really rained today, a lot. Its still raining. Couldn't even walk the dogs... Iv broken the dish on my nail by over tightening in, I feel like such a chop... Iv got a banger but its quite manky, I cant seem to be able to clean the curve bit...
Im gona try flip these plants in the next few days...

SmellyFlorist

@Zap... ja ja.... wheres the best place to get nails?

picture.php

picture.php

From a few days ago...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then from yesterday... I flipped them monday... still need to find something to raise the plants...

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

Made myself a early xmas prezzie... looks like a hunk of junk, probably cause it is... I cant seem to melt the plates into the rubber pads... the clamp has no force rating, go figure.... I was thinking of even just blow torching them in... giggidy

picture.php

This is from just standing on it... im not even 70kgs....

Any input... :tiphat:

Zapadra

I can send you one if your funds are tied to the Mugabes.. Else try the high co. Quartz ftw! And stop with this rosin nonsense :p Have some dignity man, I mean I know this is the heart of darkness and all, but rosin... tsk tsk ;P

SmellyFlorist

also I may be in fucking africa but you vaalies are real doff... whats the point of going to all the fucking effort of NOT SPRAYING ANY CHEMICALS TO KILL BROAD MITES JUST TO SOAK THE BUDS IN LIQUID POISON KKKAAAKKK.....???????????????????????????????

Zapadra

The same offer, probably a different nail. I have a few sitting around, unless that was a reference to an empty threat? You know stoner memory....

Aaaaaand what is the point of trying to make a healthier alternative when the result is basically the same thing. At least we have respect for the terps bra. :p

SmellyFlorist

@Zap... mmmm not sure bru, is it a good quality one?? I mean sesssh only offering one but has a few, come on, lol...
Im torn between a hi end one[that I cant afford] and a hand full of cheap ceramics, like R150 each[peanuts]... I really just need a dish for it, but cant seem to find them online. I lost that guy erics number, and his website looks to be down, otherwise Id give him a shout...

picture.php

This is the same 73u bubble from a few posts back, after a week of drying.... 3g... not too sure what to do with it, but thinking squish it...??

Oh and Zap, come bro, you yourself know that they're not the same, Im dabbing clean rosin... and you dabbing that dirty I dont know what evers you wanna call it... bahahahaha :friends:

Zapadra

:laughing:

Oh smelly... I can send you a few if you like. Mostly Ti, but I think one has a qu dish... Man wait until you're up here and I teach you how to do a proper extraction :laughing::laughing: Hell if you're you're brave enough we'll get into the thick of it :biggrin::moon:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck this forum. Expired ticket? Fuck does that mean except I hit reply and the forum deletes my post.

You want to press about half that amount. I always had best result pressing enough to end up with a 1" square.

If you have a vise, you can make a cheap prepress with two blocks of wood. I use to flatten a half ounce then cut into 3/4" squares.

Have ya'll got a product like JB Weld down there on the ass end of the world? It's a two part epoxy for metal. Works great for securing plates. Melting them into the pads work but they'll wiggle loose.

Hash is fun to press. You can make a cheap filtre by double wrapping in paper coffee filtre. The thing is to bring the plates to the hash, press lightly until oil starts to flow (give another squeeze if nothing comes after 15 seconds) and then apply pressure ball achingly slowly. Very easy to get blow outs.

And then remove the hash when you're done, be a Jew, and repress the filtre.

SmellyFlorist

@Zap... yeah Im kinda keen, prezzies can make me feel guilty, but fuck used to that.... But I oath ek sal nie en ek wil nie ever ever ever go to the stinking town you live in...

@Mikell... Lol, yeah I wound up going over what you had said previously, and started to pre press with an clamp in the work shop, between two boards of plywood... cut to shape, saw instant improvement... but still with standing on it. This arvo I pup the HS straight into the vice, but actually seemed to do worse idk, thing is vertical thou... I also tried to melt the rubber on the grips with a torch and melt the plates on but that didnt work... annnndddd Iv put scissor hash into filter paper and just smeared shit everywhere... blew goats.... but will try your new set of tips, dont hold back now....

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I used a vise to hold the clamp up too. Much more convenient.

Is the temperature controllable? I had one I used at half strength. It was easy to melt the plates in by running at high heat and clamping in.

Some tea shops have nylon teabags. Just be sure it is nylon, some are inferior plastic or plasticized cloth.

SmellyFlorist

@Mikell.... mmm yes, thats a good idea, will give that a try. Nah the temp is not controllable, I bought it cause it was the cheapest, but the only one which wasnt ceramic... I doubt anything of quality will be found here, but Ill keep an eye out. Whats the best prep for the hash before going into the filter??

Zapadra

Cool I'll dig through them and find the ugliest, most impractical and dirty one :p Ya ya, this town sucks, I'll give you that at least... :D