What's new

The BroomRoom...

Zapadra

It does not matter if it will happen or not. What matters is that over 240 to just over 80 voted to take the land from the whites with out compensation. To me that looks like government racism. There is no way that you can not say that is racism.

If South Africa wants to get over the racism of their past committed by the whites and the blacks both this type of shit needs to stop.

I dont care who you are you will be subjected by racism whether you are black white red or blue. Just get over it because it has been my experience the person holding you back most is yourself not some other race.

Tell me Icha, were your parents, and their parents, and their parents before them, oppressed to the point of human rights abuse? Did you grow up in an informal settlement, where the eldest person in your home is a teenager? Have you struggled against a historical disadvantage that outright impedes your opportunities? If so, by all means I'll hold my tongue, but in a country like ours, your attitude of "get over it" and "its only you holding yourself back" is just deplorable. Do you hold the same view for those of Jewish decent, I mean the holocaust can't be that bad right? Or so your logic goes. But I can bet you won't want to be associated with antisemitism?.

All this topic has shown me is that those running these boards side with RetroGrower.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So basically you are saying because they were oppressed that it is OK to hold a racist view point?

Tell me at what point do you start to get over what has happened in the past and start to live your life?

Please leave me out of it since I am not the one acting as a racist and saying that I should take someone elses belongings.

Zapadra

So basically you are saying because they were oppressed that it is OK to hold a racist view point?

Tell me at what point do you start to get over what has happened in the past and start to live your life?

Please leave me out of it since I am not the one acting as a racist and saying that I should take someone elses belongings.

This is becoming destructive, Smelly my apologies for fouling your thread.

Icha, :tiphat:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Bullshit! People who raid farms, tie up the parents, cut their eyelids off with razors so they can't close their eyes, and raping their young children and babies to death in front of them, and slaughtering them with machetes if they survive the rape, all in front of the parents, and then butchering them with machetes...these people are called savages, in addition to being racists. These murders are racially motivated by people who hate whites, but talking about it is racist??? How stupid is that??? Idiotic comments. "Let's not offend the racist murderers"?????

Zapadra

Bullshit! People who raid farms, tie up the parents, cut their eyelids off with razors so they can't close their eyes, and raping their young children and babies to death in front of them, and slaughtering them with machetes if they survive the rape, all in front of the parents, and then butchering them with machetes...these people are called savages, in addition to being racists. These murders are racially motivated by people who hate whites, but talking about it is racist??? How stupid is that??? Idiotic comments. "Let's not offend the racist murderers"?????

Given your responses, especially the one above, you are the only one displaying idiocy and quite frankly, equal savagery to those you condemn. If you can't understand the issue, it only speaks to an institutionalized and fundamentally accepted and practiced racism. :thank you::tiphat:

*Fortunately for you, it seems to be a tolerated perspective on these boards.

Miraculous Meds

Lets lighten this up with some flowers. Come back and put this thread on track smelly!

Yo smelly, this would fit nicely in your garden.
Golden Pearl 4 #2 (lage cola, and high density trichome seed lot)

picture.php

picture.php

RetroGrow

Veteran
Given your responses, especially the one above, you are the only one displaying idiocy and quite frankly, equal savagery to those you condemn. If you can't understand the issue, it only speaks to an institutionalized and fundamentally accepted and practiced racism. :thank you::tiphat:

*Fortunately for you, it seems to be a tolerated perspective on these boards.

You make morons look intelligent. I hope they don't let you vote. They just don't come much dumber than you.

SmellyFlorist

Howzit guys, apologies about the absence... thanks to all for the concern...

@gypsy... great to have you in the thread, appreciate all you do... Camberwell bru'v...

Pics from a while back, 6.5weeks in...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry bout the eyelash...

Anyone have any tips on RSO from pucks....? regards

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work on the plants and rosin.

Greywolf's not at Skunkpharm anymore but his QWET/QWISO guide still was last I checked.

Miraculous Meds

Howzit guys, apologies about the absence... thanks to all for the concern...

@gypsy... great to have you in the thread, appreciate all you do... Camberwell bru'v...

Pics from a while back, 6.5weeks in...
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Sorry bout the eyelash...

Anyone have any tips on RSO from pucks....? regards

Rso is simple buddy. I don't know what you mean by pucks though? Is that a joke im not getting? I use 250f for 30 minutes on leaf matter. Now more viscous oil, takes closer to 45 to 55 minutes, with oil just watch at the end of the cycle for the bubbles to go from large medium, to small medium, and you will achieve full decarb. Full decarboxylation is what you want to reach imo with rso. then mix with fat of your choice or eat straight. I like coconut oil, it emulsifies with hash oil very well. I also measure the dosage and put it capsules. Holler if you need any more details.

SmellyFlorist

Ahhh my mapel leaf bros.... :huggg:

@mikell.... let me guess, quik was iso...?? one day Ill have balls like you.... fucking swear

@mirac... pucks: rosin pucks... full of oil, my 70kg rosin press couldnt get out.... ja I just want to eat the things and pass out lol.... a mate says he using a pressure cooker? I didnt enquire coz Id have to buy one then...

SmellyFlorist

Howzit guys, again, sorry... My minds just been else where...
these are the pics from the same harvy as above.... 9weeks.... was very happy with how these turned out....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmellyFlorist

Then the last round... eish not so much hey, things just looked shite from the start.... lost interest and room got farrrr too warm.... fuckup
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I did flower them at 13/11 though....

SmellyFlorist

I threw some SLH clones outside a week after the spring equinox.... pulled them a week ago...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they were in soil, no feed only water... its light at 4:15 and last light is about 19:45... cant believe it, probably just squish it all....

picture.php

Winter was pretty good....

SmellyFlorist

Yo howzit guys,
Iv got some pics of my current run, I didnt flower anything over the summer coz it was really really hot, and Im too stupid to set up a AC for my shit... boohoo.... its been a warm and humid start to the winter, and with an uninsulated grow room, well jaaaa figures...
Yesterday was day 35....
picture.php

Iv got 4 cheese plants in the normal 9L hempy buckets[coco] a 400w hps on the top, and a 400w mh on the bottom of the stack. Iv also got 4 small slh clones in idk what size cups as hempys to make up the space at the bottom of the run....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Above four pics are of the cheese cut....

SmellyFlorist

These are pics from 2 days back.... 6weeks complete, Iv started the flush... maybe bit soon on the slh but jaaa....

picture.php

slh...

picture.php

cheese...

picture.php

cheese

picture.php

cheese

picture.php

more cheese...

Latest posts

Latest posts