What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

fuckin cry babies...try putin your acid down and go invent a better mouse trap...lazy slackers get fucked in this country...get over it

View attachment 520477

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I think you and Mr. D are about due for another 'camping' trip at Brokeback, bro.... burn off some of that sexual tension, the rage is starting to bubble up again....

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our uneducated population has grown that's for sure.. We produce some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Its pretty clear generation stupid doesn't know the difference between right/wrong. Most people use to think there character meant something. When asked they don't even know what it means anymore. As long as the dick in the middle gets what he thinks he deserves fuck everyone else.

USA is ranked 14th with a score of 0.39. These countries do a much better job educating.

1. South Korea (1.30)
  2. Japan (1.03)
  3. Singapore (0.99)
  4. Hong Kong (0.96)
  5. Finland (0.92)
  6. United Kingdom (0.67)
  7. Canada (0.60)
  8. Netherlands (0.58)
  9. Ireland (0.51)
  10. Poland (0.50)

This one still puts south Korea 1st but Canada 2nd
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/09/most-educated-countries-in-world-korea-japan-canada/

and CNBC puts Canada 1st
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/the-10-most-educated-countries-in-the-world.html

This puts the US at 2nd in 2010
https://www.asumag.com/research/top...-with-highest-percentage-of-college-graduates

When we look at the higher levels of education there is a different story. Poland seems to lead the pack with Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Switzerland up there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment

but I wonder the significance of N/A

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
im not sure that rich people should pay more money because they have more money. that's not really fair. everyone should pay the same percentage of their income in taxes. the problem in my mind is the corruption and loop holes that allows many multimillion dollar companies pay next to no tax at all.

and another thing is that its pointless moaning about the rich, no one forced anyone to be poor or earn a regular income. the opportunity is their to follow your dreams whatever that may be.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Our uneducated population has grown that's for sure.. We produce some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Its pretty clear generation stupid doesn't know the difference between right/wrong. Most people use to think there character meant something. When asked they don't even know what it means anymore. As long as the dick in the middle gets what he thinks he deserves fuck everyone else.

USA is ranked 14th with a score of 0.39. These countries do a much better job educating.

1. South Korea (1.30)
  2. Japan (1.03)
  3. Singapore (0.99)
  4. Hong Kong (0.96)
  5. Finland (0.92)
  6. United Kingdom (0.67)
  7. Canada (0.60)
  8. Netherlands (0.58)
  9. Ireland (0.51)
  10. Poland (0.50)
used to think their*

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not sure that rich people should pay more money because they have more money. that's not really fair. everyone should pay the same percentage of their income in taxes. the problem in my mind is the corruption and loop holes that allows many multimillion dollar companies pay next to no tax at all.

and another thing is that its pointless moaning about the rich, no one forced anyone to be poor or earn a regular income. the opportunity is their to follow your dreams whatever that may be.

well...not quite. Plenty of folks are forced to be poor. One example of many is to be born into a neighborhood and demographic where mobility is impossible and the only source of survival is local.

On your first point...that's why I'm hung up on flat tax.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
used to think their*

Rich don't pay there fair share. Paying the same as poor people pay in taxes is BS. Rich people pay more because they make more. Its pretty simple. Oh shit we got another spell checker in the house.. I'm at that age where I don't give a shit.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Rich don't pay there fair share. Paying the same as poor people pay in taxes is BS. Rich people pay more because they make more. Its pretty simple. Oh shit we got another spell checker in the house.. I'm at that age where I don't give a shit.

na not a spell checker, just find it ironic you giving a lecture about the stupid younger generation but spell incorrectly.

its pretty simple but also a stupid idea. people who earn more would already pay more tax because % of a billion is already more than 20% of an average wage.

think of it another way, where's the incentive for companies to grow if they are just gonna get taxed more? if you were a business owner you might just stay under a threshold to avoid excessive taxation. not sure how that's good for innovation and the economy long term..

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
well...not quite. Plenty of folks are forced to be poor. One example of many is to be born into a neighborhood and demographic where mobility is impossible and the only source of survival is local.

On your first point...that's why I'm hung up on flat tax.

no one is forced to be poor. some of the richest people on earth have been born into poverty. yeah harder for some people than others, I get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts