What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDankness

Back on topic.

Bernie 2020. Fuck shithead and his turds
The Superdelegates won't let that happen, just like the last time. Buttigieg vs. Trump is what you got, take it or leave it.

I'm probably going to vote for Trump myself. I don't really trust Vermin Supreme, he says he's a tyrant you can trust, but can you really trust him?

[youtubeif]H3s5x-f9TYA [/youtubeif]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ordaaaaah! - Ordaaaah! -

Ehh - Gentlemen - can we not have this petty bickering in the house? - it does not become you - although a smidgen of drama can help to spice up a thread at times - in this case it just does not look too promising at all -

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ehh - Gentlemen - can we not have this petty bickering in the house? - it does not become you - although a smidgen of drama can help to spice up a thread at times - in this case it just does not look too promising at all -

I will stop. I will add. The particular person I am having problems with has threatened me several times on another lower quality weed forum. If there is any doubt I could show all his posts under several user names and with out a doubt prove he is the same idiot. Mostly I wish he would go away. And maybe thank me for not parking a used car in his living room (I do not take threats lightly).

I apologise for the drama.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well lets not bring any bag and baggage from some other forum here to cultivate more of it -

<and where were we?>

I will stop. I will add. The particular person I am having problems with has threatened me several times on another lower quality weed forum. If there is any doubt I could show all his posts under several user names and with out a doubt prove he is the same idiot. Mostly I wish he would go away. And maybe thank me for not parking a used car in his living room (I do not take threats lightly).

h.h.

Veteran
I just wanna know where all those claiming the media is corrupt get their secret information from.
I wonder if they trust traffic lights.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What the dems need to do is come up with another Trump type of candidate - and out Trump-Trump - lol

- A Trump fundamentalist no-less - instead of orange - make him/her brown or beige - with some weird type of hair-do people can talk about forever - and a VERY checkered past - the naughtier the better - with a few misdemeanours and maybe even the odd felony thrown in for good measure - perhaps a mad ex-grower would do?

A better answer is for the affluent, educated, financially productive, blue states who are paying for the idiocracy to step out of the game and exit. Then the red states that have been on the dole would be left to pick up the tab for their own idiocracy. The entertainment value alone would make it worth while.

Bercow time.

h.h.

Veteran
A better answer is for the affluent, educated, financially productive, blue states who are paying for the idiocracy to step out of the game and exit. Then the red states that have been on the dole would be left to pick up the tab for their own idiocracy. The entertainment value alone would make it worth while.
I plagiarized you.
A better answer is for the affluent, educated, financially productive, who are paying for the idiocracy to step out of the game and exit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You could start out with who the third Reich was paying within the USA media just prior to WW2 to paint a nice rosy picture of Adolf's Germany -

I just wanna know where all those claiming the media is corrupt get their secret information from.
I wonder if they trust traffic lights.

CaptainDankness

So he threatened you on trollitup and now he followed you here... Uncle Buck is that you? LMAO

Kind of funny really, you people take the internet way too seriously. You guys need to smoke some weed and chill, don't want to give yourself a heart attack banging on a keyboard.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Bang - Bang - Ahhh! -

<sounds of defibrulator>

So he threatened you on trollitup and now he followed you here... Uncle Buck is that you? LMAO

Kind of funny really, you people take the internet way too seriously. You guys need to smoke some weed and chill, don't want to give yourself a heart attack banging on a keyboard.

h.h.

Veteran
Good point. I will never believe anything again unless I hear it from Sam.

Everybody’s corrupt except for me and him. Now if he’d just stop barking all night.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I do not think he followed me, maybe. This time I was the asshole first. Like I said. I take threats seriously. And this particular turd lives near me. So I will probably call him out and attempt to run him out of wherever he shows his little troll looking face.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You do realize that merely by talking about it - you are contributing to it? - and so encouraging it - and its worthless - is it not?

I do not think he followed me, maybe. This time I was the asshole first. Like I said. I take threats seriously. And this particular turd lives near me. So I will probably call him out and attempt to run him out of wherever he shows his little troll looking face.

I don't know who you are and have never threatened anyone on a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts