What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
An easy fix would be to simply modify the electoral system.

New Rules - The states that pay the most funding this calamity get the most electoral votes and the states on the dole with their hand out all the time can shut the fuck up.

It should be like anything else out there in the capitalist world - the man who pays the piper calls the song.

:biggrin:

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie raises $25 million in January 2020 and is now the favorite to win in just about every state contest (besides Alabama) I've viewed on 538 and elsewhere.

Cannavore

Veteran
We could have gotten free education with the $80 billion dollar increase to the military budget that Democrats and Pelosi signed off on.

muh resistance

Cannavore

Veteran
there's been two military budget increases under Trump. Warren, Booker, and Klobuchar voted for the first one along with 60% of house dems and 89% of senate dems in total. then the next year 67% of house dems and 85% of senate dems voted for it.

pretty odd thing for the dems to do when all they do is screech about how Trump is a putin puppet dictator.

'Boogieman'

Who is "we"? Oh, that's right. You've convinced yourself that you're the majority and have the moral highground to stand on your soapbox and turn your nose to the sky as if you're superior in some way.

You: Part of the universe
Me: Not part of the universe
Reason: You don't like what I say

Welcome to the forum, we have our share of snowflakes in here but this place is way better than Rollitup.

White Beard

Hello all,

Som here are trumphumpers*, others are not....but I would hope that most would be against shrinking Utah's National monuments.

Trump Administration Moves Ahead on Shrinking 2 Utah Monuments.

https://ktla.com/2020/02/06/trump-administration-moves-ahead-on-shrinking-2-utah-monuments/

minds_I
Under the New Russia regime, public lands constitute theft from rich people, so they must all be given away to rich people

What the dems need to do is come up with another Trump type of candidate - and out Trump-Trump - lol

- A Trump fundamentalist no-less - instead of orange - make him/her brown or beige - with some weird type of hair-do people can talk about forever - and a VERY checkered past - the naughtier the better - with a few misdemeanours and maybe even the odd felony thrown in for good measure - perhaps a mad ex-grower would do?
Holy fucking GOD, *NO*!!!

Thanks, though...:dance013:

h.h.

Veteran
picture.php

White Beard

Re-read more carefully.

Study more carefully.
Think more deeply.
Write more effectively.

Non-specific unattributed “hints” + bone-dense, not-even-*wrong* nonsense doesn’t require careful study. It requires justification, not re-reading - unless *you’d* like to check and see where you left out the ‘sense’ you think you’re pointing at...but that’s none of my business

White Beard

Breaking News......Hannity reports
At the conclusion of this morning's prayer breakfast,Nancy ripped up the bible.
Lol

Hey, New England! Nice to see you back - hope this means things are at least stabilized somewhat in your world. You were missed.

“Hannity reports” - that’s great! I’m sure it was just like being there....

Obvious joke is obvious: if Pelosi at her age is able to rip a Bible in half the way she did those sheets of paper, Trump will never get within 100 yards of her again.

The equation of Trump’s script and holy scripture is a reach even for the most fanatical...but then, that’s what I’d expect to find at the “National Prayer Breakfast”: the other 90% of that iceberg is a creepy, ugly tale, and every “republican” voter ought to learn it.

h.h.

Veteran
Hey, New England! Nice to see you back - hope this means things are at least stabilized somewhat in your world. You were missed.

Obvious joke is obvious: if Pelosi at her age is able to rip a Bible in half the way she did those sheets of paper, Trump will never get within 100 yards of her again.

The equation of Trump’s script and holy scripture is a reach even for the most fanatical...but then, that’s what I’d expect to find at the “National Prayer Breakfast”: the other 90% of that iceberg is a creepy, ugly tale, and every “republican” voter ought to learn it.

He was afraid to shake her hand. She’d probably break it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks Buddy,
Trying to keep a sense of humor these days.

M

Mr D

Let's compare what happened this week...

Trump:
- Replaced NAFTA
- Delivered Top-Polling SOTU
- Held Record Iowa Rally
- Trended #1 During Super Bowl
- Grilled China on Coronavirus
- Took Out Al-Qaida Terrorist Boss
- Court Dismisses Emoluments Lawsuit
- Acquittal
- Labor Force Grows by 574,000
- Average hourly earnings climbed 3.1% from a year earlier.

Democrats:
- Couldn’t Count Votes in Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts