What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

It would be nice to see someone with the balls to run as an independent. Someone like Ross Perot. I did not agree with all of his policy ideas but at least they could be seen clearly without all the cloudy ambiguity enforced by Republicans and Democrats.

The process of nominee/candidate selection has become pathetic and is based more on out maneuvering, cash and behind the scenes back stabbing alliances than clear description of policy and values.

This is a deep one. The two parties have worked together over the years to adapt *everything* to suit TWO parties and ONLY two. They’ve only had a couple hundred years to work on it, but at this point, the structure prevents third-party access. Perot was only able to persist as long as he did because he put a ton of money into it, and cut his losses in the end.

This is the deck-stacking Gry mentions from time to time

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• H27YN8m.jpg
    H27YN8m.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 21
  • weekend-at-bernies-42207285.jpg
    weekend-at-bernies-42207285.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 18

h.h.

Veteran
This is a deep one. The two parties have worked together over the years to adapt *everything* to suit TWO parties and ONLY two. They’ve only had a couple hundred years to work on it, but at this point, the structure prevents third-party access. Perot was only able to persist as long as he did because he put a ton of money into it, and cut his losses in the end.

This is the deck-stacking Gry mentions from time to time

https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=1400

X

xavier7995

I hear that the republicans caucused last night.
I hear Trump won (duh), but what I can’t seem to find is how many came out to vote for him

Do the ex-GOP even caucus?

What would be the point, there isnt anyone trying to primary trump afaik.

Dems would be wise to take note that their turnout was pretty disappointing. Hopefully they can muster up some enthusiasm down the road as they need to get people out to vote in the general. Trump support is what it is, and pulling clinton numbers isnt going to beat him.

I am rather shocked biden did so poorly, props to mayor Pete, he did much better than I would have expected in rural areas. That is where dems need to win.

Hempy McNoodle

What would be the point, there isnt anyone trying to primary trump afaik.

Dems would be wise to take note that their turnout was pretty disappointing. Hopefully they can muster up some enthusiasm down the road as they need to get people out to vote in the general. Trump support is what it is, and pulling clinton numbers isnt going to beat him.

I am rather shocked biden did so poorly, props to mayor Pete, he did much better than I would have expected in rural areas. That is where dems need to win.

The reason Biden did poorly is because he's one of the worlds biggest crooks and now everyone knows it. I'm surprised he got 15%.

I can't wait to see what gets exposed next.

M

Mr D

Romney. Got to give the man credit.

Mittens is covering his ass so that when his ties to Ukraine are uncovered he can claim he was targeted out of spite because of his impeachment vote.

His good buddy Cofer Black (Joseph Cofer Black) former CIA spook and Blackwater spook who sat on the board with Hunter Biden.... will be coming under some scrutiny.

Like Pelosi and Kerry's kids.

And there is this:

Former Romney campaign spokesman says conviction decision is 'motivated by bitterness and jealousy'

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...says-impeachment-decision-is-motivated-by?amp

Either way Mittens is not the hero you think he is.

M

Mr D

The reason Biden did poorly is because he's one of the worlds biggest crooks and now everyone knows it. I'm surprised he got 15%.

I can't wait to see what gets exposed next.

Plan A failed when Biden didn't get a single delegate so the DNC steps in to help ensure the true result is not revealed. Also Biden's only role was help legitimize the impeachment.

Plan B Mayor Pete the "centrist" candidate.... who's campaign chair is married to the owner of the company that created the failed app and tasked with counting the votes.

Personally I feel it's just another poorly planned democrat shitshow collapsing under the weight of these people's stupidity and quite boring.

I would like to see a Bernie vs Trump contest to see where the voters stand. However at the end of the day it really doesn't matter who they nominate thanks to the handy work of Pelosi.

h.h.

Veteran
Mittens is covering his ass so that when his ties to Ukraine are uncovered he can claim he was targeted out of spite because of his impeachment vote.

His good buddy Cofer Black (Joseph Cofer Black) former CIA spook and Blackwater spook who sat on the board with Hunter Biden.... will be coming under some scrutiny.

Like Pelosi and Kerry's kids.

And there is this:

Former Romney campaign spokesman says conviction decision is 'motivated by bitterness and jealousy'

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...says-impeachment-decision-is-motivated-by?amp

Either way Mittens is not the hero you think he is.

Did he dis your little trump man?

C

Capra ibex

Didn't Trump disrespect the national anthem like he pontificated against others?

Dancing and sitting and pretending to be the orchestra leader while it plays.
Get that son of a b*tch out of the white house :biglaugh:

h.h.

Veteran
Didn't Trump disrespect the national anthem like he pontificated against others?

Dancing and sitting and pretending to be the orchestra leader while it plays.
Get that son of a b*tch out of the white house :biglaugh:

If the king does it, it’s okay.

Hempy McNoodle

Plan A failed when Biden didn't get a single delegate so the DNC steps in to help ensure the true result is not revealed. Also Biden's only role was help legitimize the impeachment.

Plan B Mayor Pete the "centrist" candidate.... who's campaign chair is married to the owner of the company that created the failed app and tasked with counting the votes.

Personally I feel it's just another poorly planned democrat shitshow collapsing under the weight of these people's stupidity and quite boring.

I would like to see a Bernie vs Trump contest to see where the voters stand. However at the end of the day it really doesn't matter who they nominate thanks to the handy work of Pelosi.

I'm thinking that the 'rigging' app was not supposed to fail, and it was sabotaged by cyberwarefare division of the military or Homeland Security in order to expose the corruption. I could be wrong, but that's my hunch.

M

Mr D

I'm thinking that the 'rigging' app was not supposed to fail, and it was sabotaged by cyberwarefare division of the military or Homeland Security in order to expose the corruption. I could be wrong, but that's my hunch.

Really doesn't matter since there is no compelling DNC sponsored candidate in the race.

All they have is an anyone but Trump platform to run on. It will thrill the moronic anti Trumpers. The same morons driving independent voters to the GOP with poorly executed attempts to remove Trump. In the process they will totally disenfranchise Bernie's base which they badly need.

It's like watching the keystone cops in a brave new world. That has them spinning tales of "great Americans" like the Bain of bain capital Mittens and John I'll bomb the fuck out of your country Bolton.

Watching them fawn over a neocon front man for the military industrial complex and a job destroying venture capitalist is just to god damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts