What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Lil mike new the fix was in...hillaries ace beau coup...hes skipping all the bullshit and just buyin the nomination..if your down with that sorta thing...

igrowone

Veteran
Lil mike new the fix was in...hillaries ace beau coup...hes skipping all the bullshit and just buyin the nomination..if your down with that sorta thing...
why not?
been the practice 70+ years or so, likely longer
so traditional it's practically patriotic

Hempy McNoodle

For the pot heads (i'm sure there's one or two in these forums :bigeye: ),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPIgrg4JmRI

The problem is that executive orders can be overturned by the next president. So, it is much better to prosecute those who are responsible for the unconstitutional war on drugs. That is what Trump is doing. Also, Trump didn't just bring this lady out for the superbowl commercial for the election. He has freed thousands of drug war POWs. He's been talking about it the whole time. You should have seen his last State of the Union address. Trump helping black americans goes against the narrative that people are trying to feed you. Why do you think he has so much support? You think people like Trump because..? We're supposed to be a bunch of racists right?

Absolem

The problem is that executive orders can be overturned by the next president. So, it is much better to prosecute those who are responsible for the unconstitutional war on drugs. That is what Trump is doing. Also, Trump didn't just bring this lady out for the superbowl commercial for the election. He has freed thousands of drug war POWs. He's been talking about it the whole time. You should have seen his last State of the Union address. Trump helping black americans goes against the narrative that people are trying to feed you. Why do you think he has so much support? You think people like Trump because..? We're supposed to be a bunch of racists right?

Trump received 8% of the African American vote in 2016. Really doesn't jive with what you say. Trump's approval rating barely tops 44% at best.

C

Capra ibex

No one is 'feeding me' a narrative of what to think of Trump.... i know he's a POS.

I can't group all of you Trump supporters into one category, of course you aren't ALL racists.

Absolem

Hempy McNoodle

A censure wouldn't be bad.

Yes, it would be. I want my president to fight corruption. I'm glad he asked for cooperation from Ukraine. Now we know a lot more about the corrupt money laundering operations in Ukraine. And the criminals are all under investigation. That's a good thing.

Brother Nature

Sanders/Buttigieg ticket?

Could be a good look for the Democrats, older and more radical paired with younger and more centrist, covers all their bases really. But who would be the top (prez) and who would be the bottom (VP)?

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 3o02q5.jpg
    3o02q5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11

minds_I

Veteran
Medal of Freedom for Limbaugh ?

I guess it's the golden bullshit award now.

Hello all,

And now, publicly re-unites a soldier with his wife....

always the showman....

got hand it to him, he knows how to play a crowd.

minds_I

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dems know he's got the Lie-O-meter pegged.

Pelosi tore up her copy of the speech while standing right next to him.

M

Mr D

Hello all,

And now, publicly re-unites a soldier with his wife....

always the showman....

got hand it to him, he knows how to play a crowd.

minds_I

Dipping in to the Conald flavored kool aid I see.

Buuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts