What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Hempy, you are one of the most unintentionally funny guys on these forums or you're a BRILLIANT troll. Thank you :huggg:

I myself was wondering if Trump was actually a lethal martial artist, possibly even a NINJA and that's why he wanted to invite Putin and Chairman Kim into the oval office....
He could lure them in under the pretence of making some 'sweet deals' that only someone with such a great mind could even understand, and then right when they least expect it he does a spinning wheel kick and takes their head clean off, 2 for 1 style.

After he accomplishes that mission, he could ditch the fat suit and become Mr. Universe just as a side gig, to own the libs even harder.... or something.

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
R Senators Murkowski and Collins opting for witnesses.

Tipping the scales.

Does posting bullshit make you feel less of a loser?
Both are on record stating they will wait till after opening statements to see if more info is even needed
If the articles are found unconstitutional there will be no need for witnesses

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Does posting bullshit make you feel less of a loser?
Both are on record stating they will wait till after opening statements to see if more info is even needed
If the articles are found unconstitutional there will be no need for witnesses

And how do you think that is going to work out genius?

Both are looking at very close contests.

med4u

Veteran
I actually think Dershowitz is gonna scrub the articles as unconstitutional and void the whole circus....we'll see....but posting bullshit makes you look desperate and sad

C

Capra ibex

I actually think Dershowitz is gonna scrub the articles as unconstitutional and void the whole circus....we'll see....but posting bullshit makes you look desperate and sad

Wow, sick burn....

Being a zombified Trumpofile really makes you look like a free thinking hero :yikes:

Like AOH said, if Trump was caught on camera eating cat sh*t out of a kitty litter you would be commenting how genius of an idea it is.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
:beat-dead:beat-dead:beat-dead:beat-dead:beat-dead

Just wanted to stop in and laugh at all the people that think Trump is going to get removed from office and Clinton and Comey are going to see a jail cell.

Turn OFF the TV and turn ON your minds.
Trust me......it works wonders.
And makes you less angry.

-cap

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

i wanna see everybody being brought in and grilled...to include obammy and all his crew....seems like a good venue to drain a big part of the remaining swamp
nadler today said the case has already been proven in the house...bad move....this is a huge reason for not having any witnesses...if they have enough why retry it...im good either way but would love to see all the scum rise to the surface

I'm still waiting for your explanation on "obammy" there champ.

Nobody could be more "desperate and sad" than an overt racist.

Maybe you need to do a yahoo image search to see what you spew.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Murkowski and Collins are in close looking elections and have indicated they aren't going to dive on the sword for trump.

Absolem

The deepstate is a criminal complex. It has been estimated to have approximately 60,000 operatives per country. Currently, and unprecedentedly, there are over 100,000 sealed indictments in the US Justice Department right now.

There are a 195 countries around the planet. Let's say 100 of them are involved in this deep state thingy you talk about.

100x60,000=6,000,000.

You think there are 6 million people world wide who are involved in the deep state? You also believe they operate behind a curtain of secrecy that no one has been able to penetrate to expose them. No one from this "deep state" has given up the goods of paper work, inside information, or exposed the deep state from their death bed.

Compare this huge world wide hidden society to fat ass Trump and his three stooges Nunes>Giuliani>Lev Parnas who had their shallow state exposed when dealing with one country. Trump and his goons couldn't even pull off one simple under ground operation without getting exposed and you think the "deep state" has remained hidden since 1915 with 6 million plus members?

Does the Trump Kool Aid come in suppository form?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
R Senators Murkowski and Collins opting for witnesses.

Tipping the scales.

I hope there are witnesses. God that would be a riot to watch the dems squirm from all the bull shit they have sprayed around.

If that happens I am buying popcorn stocks. It will be hilarious to watch the way the dems try to squirm out of there shit and back track on what they did and said.

Omg I can't wait. But I think it will be thrown out also since they didn't let the Supreme court decide if Trump and his staff had to testify. That and it is totally made up tripe.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I hope there are witnesses. God that would be a riot to watch the dems squirm from all the bull shit they have sprayed around.

If that happens I am buying popcorn stocks. It will be hilarious to watch the way the dems try to squirm out of there shit and back track on what they did and said.

Omg I can't wait. But I think it will be thrown out also since they didn't let the Supreme court decide if Trump and his staff had to testify. That and it is totally made up tripe.

Ichabod, everyone should want a full and fair process. Doesn't matter how much you love trump or think he's an asshole. It should be more important for all of us.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Ichabod, everyone should want a full and fair process. Doesn't matter how much you love trump or think he's an asshole. It should be more important for all of us.

My thoughts too. Something that did not happen in the house. Republicans were not included in behind the door meetings and were not allowed to call the witnesses they wanted. This whole thing is a joke from the start.

I can't wait till it gets ripped to shreds in the senate. Bring the wrong doings of the house into the light for all to see.

And I hope it brings the corruption that went on in the Ukraine by the dems and Republicans into the light as well. Not saying Trump did anything but all the using of federal money to enrich family members that went on. It is high time that the swamp be exposed for getting rich this way. Pelsi has made a fortune this way as well as her family. Same goes with Biden.

If they are clean as a whistle they should have no problem bringing it into the open.

C

Capra ibex

No because there is no Kool Aid.

The bigger question is does the dems reimburse you for knee pads and anal lube. Not just the first set you use but every couple days when the old set wears out.

Meanwhile, Ichabod has Kool Aid spurting from every orifice.... but yeah, there isn't any of that stuff.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm ok with that so long as it doesn't turn out to be a wild goose chase and a distraction.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Speaking of cool aid. One time I was on a bus and was soaking wet from being in the rain. So driving down the road the guy next to me was dipping his finger in to grape cool aid and licking it off his finger. Wouldn't you know it the bus hit a truck and that fucker flung his grape cool aid all over me. I was covered in a half quart of grape cool aid powder which was sticky because I was wet.

Then I had to get off and stand in the rain till another bus came. Puddles of purple around my feet.

Absolem

No because there is no Kool Aid.

The bigger question is do the dems reimburse you for knee pads and anal lube. Not just the first set you use but every couple days when the old set wears out.

I make 250k a year from the dem party trolling sites and setting up bot accounts.

I donate the knee pads and anal lube to MAGA supporters at Trump rallies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts